10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I may just wait until Elsweyr comes out and play a Necro. I want to play a caster since I don't normally play them and the skill set seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean at the same time it makes you think "Did they make Psijic leveling so god awful on purpose so they can sell it?"
    I don't know ZOS, but in the modern game development world it would not surprise me at all.

As someone who absolutely hates and refuses to level up the Psijic and Mages guilds (purely because they seem so out of game in relation to the rest of the questing in ESO), I still wouldn't want the option to buy my way out of the grind. I would much rather they made the grind much less (ie double the rep you get or half the required rep) as baseline for everyone and put some cosmetic shit in the store that I can happily buy from them.

I mean at the same time it makes you think "Did they make Psijic leveling so god awful on purpose so they can sell it?"
    it sure does, doesn't it. and I was already wondering if droprates for Cadwell's weapon pages from the event are terrible for many people, me included - on purpose. since there are not enough tickets in the event to buy all the pages AND time limited berry and pet. and oh look - there are tickets in crown store!. >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    I don't know ZOS, but in the modern game development world it would not surprise me at all.

As someone who absolutely hates and refuses to level up the Psijic and Mages guilds (purely because they seem so out of game in relation to the rest of the questing in ESO), I still wouldn't want the option to buy my way out of the grind. I would much rather they made the grind much less (ie double the rep you get or half the required rep) as baseline for everyone and put some cosmetic shit in the store that I can happily buy from them.
    agreed. i did level psijic and mage guild lines all the way till the end - once. and i'm never EVER doing that again. oh, I pick up lore books when I come across them on alts, but actively farming for it? no thank you. even with addons, its just too much. (I did do the mage guild quest line more then once though, cause I enjoy it, and unlike psijic, its not mage guild level gated - you can just do it at will. same for fighter's guild)

I've gotten 6 pages and I only do this on one character (and have missed a day) but maybe I'm lucky
    it took me grinding all the quests on 3 accounts to complete my collection. plus a page that guildie sent me as a thank you for loaning him some chromiums. (he did give them back, along with a page, so )

on my EU character, I've gotten 2 pages so far. been doing event daily. there are people who haven't gotten any pages at all. some people are lucky, some people... not so much. i mean.... another guildie just opened on of the new crates and got radiant apex mount. same guildie got another radiant apex from give away crates back when they still gave them away. meanwhile, I spent all my gold on buying crate packs and..... nothing. forget radiant apex, I got like ONE plant out of 30 crates, the rest was cheaper stuff :/ blech.

I got 15 crates and got the dragonscale frost senche on the first crate I'd love the Solar Horse
    I'm going to do some maths and if I have enough gems to buy main things that interest me (mostly pets and couple of weapon styles) will be skipping this crown shipment other then those gem purchases.

congrats on a senche!

15+ Year Old Account
    I got 15 crates and got the dragonscale frost senche on the first crate I'd love the Solar Horse
    I bought 15 crates and got one pet, the skin, earring, lots of tattoos.... zero mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I'm going to do some maths and if I have enough gems to buy main things that interest me (mostly pets and couple of weapon styles) will be skipping this crown shipment other then those gem purchases.

congrats on a senche!
    Glad to see i am not the only one mostly uninterested. I actually skipped last round too

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I think this hits it right on the nose.
    Probably explains why I was getting absolutely destroyed.

Although I messed up and spent in the wrong Warrior tree. Went Lady first over the one with flat out damage reduction for my build. But I ain't paying 3k to remedy one messed up tree it so I'll just start spending in the other tree.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-29 at 04:36 AM.

50CP already. This actually goes pretty quickly so far.

Might have a small break and play some other PS4 stuff once I hit 160 since that's the gear cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sneak Peak at Elswyer Armor Sets.

https://eso-sets.com/sets/dlc/14

Two that I find notable.

This first one is nice since it is basically Necropentence for non-pet classes.
    Crafty Alfiq
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (4 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (5 items) Adds 2411 Maximum Magicka

This one could be great as it is a source of Major Slayer with a near 100% uptime in Trials. Paired with a healer running Combat Prayer and Twilight Remedy, the buff stacking will be real nice. Would add up to Minor Force, Minor Slayer, Minor Berserk, and Major Slayer.
    Tooth of Lokkestiiz
    (2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (3 items) Gain Minor Slayer at all times, increasing your damage done to Dungeon, Trial and Arena monsters by 5%
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) When you activate a Synergy, gain Major Slayer for 15 seconds.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2019-03-29 at 03:09 PM.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Might have a small break and play some other PS4 stuff once I hit 160 since that's the gear cap.
    CP levels are fast, especially if you have rested XP. You'll hit 160 pretty quick which is the cap for gear, then everything after that is gravy.

reminder. watch Bethesda days live today for Elsweyr preview and to get a twitch crates and a senche pet just make sure to connect your twitch account to bethesda account.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/e...ews/post/55909 scroll down to livestream info for specific times. there will be 2 streams, one on friday and one on saturday

console players don't get rewards for watching streams, but rather for logging in between Friday, March 29 at 7:30PM EDT and Saturday, March 30 at 7:30PM EDT.

- - - Updated - - -

Elsweyr twitch stream starting in 20 minutes! if you want crates and pet (and are on PC) - make sure to connect ESO account to your Bethesda account!

https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

if you want crates and pet (and are on PC) - make sure to connect ESO account to your Bethesda account!
    What about us Steam users?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    What about us Steam users?
    sorry wasn't looking while in stream one of my account is on steam, but you can still create an ESO account and just link up your steam copy to it. there is another stream tomorrow, I think it works for the pet as well, so just going to miss out on one crate.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/...eam-account%3F

sorry wasn't looking while in stream one of my account is on steam, but you can still create an ESO account and just link up your steam copy to it. there is another stream tomorrow, I think it works for the pet as well, so just going to miss out on one crate.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/...eam-account%3F
    What about people like me on PS4?

Oh wait says above just log in. Mah bad.

CP 70 now. Still got ways to go with research for my Night Mother and Hundings sets. But I'm trying. Biggest pain in the backside is trying to get Medium Armor with Divines on. And I need one Heavy piece supposedly which is gonna be annoying as I haven't really researched or gone with that armor tree yet on my Warden.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-30 at 12:00 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

It slows down when you spend all your enlightenment, which is at around cp 90.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Anyone know a good way to farm some Skill Points that isn't Skyshards?

Just I'm really starved atm and I need at least 5 more for skills and morphs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know a good way to farm some Skill Points that isn't Skyshards?
    Questing and dungeons.

Main quest line is the easiest one (1 skill point for each quest).

All dungeon quests reward 1 skill point.

Public dungeon group boss rewards 1 skill point.