Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Did they patch the livestock stealing thing on Khenarthi's Roost? I leveled mine up super easy with this. On the east side of the island just a little ways from the wayshrine is a flock of sheep that are livestock and owned by the shepherds there. They go down with one bow shot and everything on them is considered stolen. Unfortunately to make sure you don't get caught you'll need to kill the shepherds, but you can stock up on a TON of items in a relatively short amount of time...so long as it's not being overly farmed by other people. I spent about 2 hours there one day and got enough items to fully level up Legerdemain over the next few days through fencing and laundering.

The value of the item doesn't have an impact on leveling up, just the number of items you fence and/or launder.
    as far as I know they didn't patch it. they also didn't patch the warehouse in Vukhel guard.

I just like to work on multiple achievements and if I'm going to be stealing anyway, might as well make some extra gold off it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felmourn View Post
    BTW - Been farming Sky Anchors for Fighters Guild Rep. I always see cake - how do I get cake?
    also, the quest is going to ask you for cooking materials. if you don't have any on hand - there are bags of flour, apples and honey barrels right next to the chef (some might be inside the boat next to him, some outside, and they are NOT stolen items either). so don't buy them from traders or anything - its literally right there, for free.

Did they patch the livestock stealing thing on Khenarthi's Roost? I leveled mine up super easy with this. On the east side of the island just a little ways from the wayshrine is a flock of sheep that are livestock and owned by the shepherds there. They go down with one bow shot and everything on them is considered stolen. Unfortunately to make sure you don't get caught you'll need to kill the shepherds, but you can stock up on a TON of items in a relatively short amount of time...so long as it's not being overly farmed by other people. I spent about 2 hours there one day and got enough items to fully level up Legerdemain over the next few days through fencing and laundering.

The value of the item doesn't have an impact on leveling up, just the number of items you fence and/or launder.
    As far as I'm aware the rarity of the item does effect it tho right? And usually rare = more money.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-04-13 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    as far as I know they didn't patch it. they also didn't patch the warehouse in Vukhel guard.

I just like to work on multiple achievements and if I'm going to be stealing anyway, might as well make some extra gold off it
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    As far as I'm aware the rarity of the item does effect it tho right? And usually rare = more money.
    Good to know it wasn't patched, if I ever go for another character through the Thieves guild I'll definitely be using that option again.

I'm not 100% sure actually. If it does affect it, IMO it's not by enough to make it worth the extra effort to go and find a bunch of rare items in harder to reach areas, etc... when these items are super easy and plentiful, and the shepherds you have to kill do sometimes drop some pretty decent stuff too. I figured I could go for the more valuable and rarer stuff once I got it leveled and had more traits to make it easier, or at least less risky if I got caught.

Good to know it wasn't patched, if I ever go for another character through the Thieves guild I'll definitely be using that option again.

I'm not 100% sure actually. If it does affect it, IMO it's not by enough to make it worth the extra effort to go and find a bunch of rare items in harder to reach areas, etc... when these items are super easy and plentiful, and the shepherds you have to kill do sometimes drop some pretty decent stuff too. I figured I could go for the more valuable and rarer stuff once I got it leveled and had more traits to make it easier, or at least less risky if I got caught.
    Idk.. I just thought the exp bar went up more when I turned in a blue item.. Maybe I'm wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Start the festival quest from the crown store (it's free).

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post

also, the quest is going to ask you for cooking materials. if you don't have any on hand - there are bags of flour, apples and honey barrels right next to the chef (some might be inside the boat next to him, some outside, and they are NOT stolen items either). so don't buy them from traders or anything - its literally right there, for free.
    You guys are amazing!
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Idk.. I just thought the exp bar went up more when I turned in a blue item.. Maybe I'm wrong.
    no, its the same whether you launder an apple, or fence a purple treasure, it doesn't change. only reason i personaly prefer to loot cupboards is because I get more items that fence for more gold this way, and its still pretty easy, especially if you stick to houses that only have like one person in them, and no guards, so you just stab them and loot with impunity. I've done a LOT of circuits through Anvil and Kvatch, back when I was leveling legerdemain on couple of alts.

livestock or Vukhel guard warehouse are probably the fastest methods, mine is slightly slower but more profitable and in my experience at least going out in the world searching for thieves troves is just not worth it, unless you are farming them as you are farming other stuff at the same time. IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I learned something the other day. If you activate your event cake to loot tickets but find you are 11/12 so decide to close it and loot later, both tickets are lost. Fucking retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Welll i am working on a kind of healing necro soo maybe if i finish it it will help out

- - - Updated - - -

Welll ESO and FFXIV..With a few going gw2..but yeah ESO and FFXIV are definitely getting the lions share
    Hell, I'm still subbed to WoW and raiding twice a week, but I've been going on an MMO tour lately because there isn't much I want to do in WoW right now. Hopefully 8.2 fixes that, but I've been really enjoyed FF14, GW2, and what little I've played of ESO.

By the way, quick question about ESO Plus. So, I know I'll sub eventually for the DLC, but is there any benefit to playing the base game with ESO Plus?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    By the way, quick question about ESO Plus. So, I know I'll sub eventually for the DLC, but is there any benefit to playing the base game with ESO Plus?
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/esoplus

In short: yes.
    wn Store deals

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The event ticket cap is a mess
    I don't get why there is a cap anyway. Where are these dailies players talk about for the event? I see nothing at the event merchant.

I have + so if it's in a different zone or DLC I can go there, I am systematically doing full zone complete to get the story and kinda doing a little grind on the side for my bone pirate set and CP. I wouldn't mind some dailies other than the dungeon and BG one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I don't get why there is a cap anyway. Where are these dailies players talk about for the event? I see nothing at the event merchant.

I have + so if it's in a different zone or DLC I can go there, I am systematically doing full zone complete to get the story and kinda doing a little grind on the side for my bone pirate set and CP. I wouldn't mind some dailies other than the dungeon and BG one.
    current week of dailies is world boss/delve dailies.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...event-guide/p1

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Hell, I'm still subbed to WoW and raiding twice a week, but I've been going on an MMO tour lately because there isn't much I want to do in WoW right now. Hopefully 8.2 fixes that, but I've been really enjoyed FF14, GW2, and what little I've played of ESO.

dear god, yes. if you do any crafting at all - craft bag is a life saver. it IS possible to play without it, but you are spending silly amounts of time just sorting your inventory.

P.S. I despise event ticket cap and transmute crystal cap. despise it. my tinfoil hat theory is - they want to sell at least a few tickets from crown store, that's why cap is so low, cause it means you cannot stock up for future events. notice how there are 74 I think it is? possible tickets in this event. but you need 80 just to make a full mount and 10 more to get the limited time pet.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2019-04-14 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there anything besides houses worth buying in the crown store or would I get more relative worth out of them trading them for gold? I have like 8k crowns and I don't really care about housing at all.

Like is there anything that would cost me like a million gold to buy, but I can get for 2k crowns or something, etc., thus making it more worth to buy with crowns (assuming crowns are still 1:200 gold, I have no idea)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Is there anything besides houses worth buying in the crown store or would I get more relative worth out of them trading them for gold? I have like 8k crowns and I don't really care about housing at all.

Like is there anything that would cost me like a million gold to buy, but I can get for 2k crowns or something, etc., thus making it more worth to buy with crowns (assuming crowns are still 1:200 gold, I have no idea)?

Thanks
    in terms of general usefulness - banker. and/or vendor. they are not on sale currently, so you'd be paying full price of 5k for each (in which case, honestly, i would go for banker)

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    What's the easiest way to cheese flawless vMA right now? Magsorc or MagNB?
    Backbar resto with mutagen + Earthgore

Houses are a minigame by themselves with no real value when it comes to gameplay. Decent trade guilds often have a guild house of some sort that has everything you could ever need. And if you really want your house to look decent, you will have to spend an enormous amount of gold, real money or time.
    Imo the best thing to buy is costumes. Eso gear looks pretty decent but getting all the chapters of a style so you can do a matching look takes a while. Outfits just look better most of the time. Right now the Auroran Knight costume is on sale and it is better looking than almost any heavy armor outfit you can manage to make yourself.
    when decorating houses well - buckets of time invested is not negotiable. you can get away without spending any real money and you can farm for mats for crafted items rather then buy them outright, but to get a cohesive look for a house? you are going to need time, no matter what.

I do prefer costumes personaly, mainly cause guild tag system in this game is ass, and I hate how much tabard clash with everything, but they are the only way to have a guild tag, so costumes hiding tabbards (unlike outfits) is what gives them the edge, however. there are quite a few decent costumes in a game that are earned THROUGH gameplay. heck, even the heavy armor costume you get for leveling a character to lvl 16 I think it was? is very nice looking. its not as impressive as auroran knight, but its still pretty nice IMO.

there are costumes you get for hitting champioon ranks there are costumes you get for completing DLC achievements, etc etc. and every other month or so, they give away a costume via log in rewards.

I DO love costumes and I have a TON of them, but in terms of general usefulness, they are well... fluff

- - - Updated - - -

So, the patch notes we are going to get today for Elsweyr will be . . .

28 pages!
    mother of god....

10+ Year Old Account
    44 pages
    I'm excited to read through all of this. I know many don't like big changes since they put in a ton of work on their characters. But I really like when things get shaken up, gives me new things to do to my characters.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I lost interest in the game when they nerfed my DK's heavy attack weaving build. Big slow hard hitting attacks is exactly what I like. I also don't enjoy using a bow back bar on every character because DOTS are op due to the nature of everything having no cooldown. If I had to choose between dots and buff management, I'd choose buffs. I hate bows, and I want my character to be exclusively melee from a fantasy perspective. Ideally, they'd find some way to make combos a thing with skills so there was another viable alternative to either buffs or dots. As it stands, dots are the only way to get to 60k.

If they don't find a way to address at LEAST the bow problem, the game is staying uninstalled. I don't like being punished to the tune of over 100% because I want my character to be a specific thing using a specific armor type and weapon type.

Whelp! Basically nothing addressing any of my prime concerns. Hope others find it more enjoyable, but the game will remain uninstalled. It's a shame. If it were a solo game and I didn't have the innate sense of competitiveness I feel with any game that has grouped content such as ESO (especially with vet trials being selective and elitist, not that I mind elitism.. I favor it) I'd have an absolute blast. Contrary to wow, the overworld content is so good, and the seeming customization of the game in regards to that content is fantastic.

3 words.

achievement. based. HOUSE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome patch notes. So many great changes and new things.

I wish they add a couple more stamina morphs to certain classes though, dk, sorc and templar mainly. Warden and nb are in a good spot.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.