10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Am i blind, or is there no way to upgrade from normal elsweyr to collectors elsweyr? There should be a 10 bucks upgrade option, but i'm just not seeing it, and adding the CE upgrade to my cart doesn't deduct the price i already payed for standard elsweyr. Which seems either like a mistake, or really greedy behaviour on their side, but i'd like to think it's just a mistake.
    Contact support and tell them you bought the wrong version and want the CE with mount etc. they should help you out.

I don't think there is that option yet since it just released unlike the other CE upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Contact support and tell them you bought the wrong version and want the CE with mount etc. they should help you out.

I don't think there is that option yet since it just released unlike the other CE upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    As @Lazuli said, call support and try to switch versions.
    At some point they will add the collector's items in the shop as a separate DLC.
    Thanks for the help. I'll think about wether i'll contact them now or just wait for that stuff to go up in the crown store. I just think it's a weird way of handling expansion upgrades.

The demand so skill points is so freaking high, it never ends. Was thinking of speccing out of alchemy seeing as I've never been huge on consumables in any game. My only worry is with the daily writ rewards. Am I going to miss out on anything good going from max crafting rank down to 0?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The demand so skill points is so freaking high, it never ends. Was thinking of speccing out of alchemy seeing as I've never been huge on consumables in any game. My only worry is with the daily writ rewards. Am I going to miss out on anything good going from max crafting rank down to 0?
    Reward scales with skill invested & it's a big mistake to ignore consumables in ESO end game at least if you're looking to perform well and sustain dmg, though you do not need to craft them at all.

Pretty cheap in any guild store. If you aren't actively crafting, don't waste any skill points in them other than the obvious ones like increased potion / food duration and even those are optional. You can craft way later down the line when you've farmed enough skill shards and done main story quests.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2019-06-05 at 07:24 PM.

any ideas why ESO is fucking around with my desktop icons and making windows i have open tiny? game resolution matches my screen resolution, so it's not that.

also, necro's coolish. would prefer permanent pets though.

also, as with sorc, it just makes me wish more that they hadn't gone with classes and instead let us build out characters how we wanted, like skyrim.

Starting playing ESO again.

My major complaint is:

I created a Necromancer and just from looting mobs and picking up runes and crafting materials along the way, I'm at inventory space capacity. So I go to my bank, and it's already full from my other character.

I have no idea what I should just sell or save. Kind of annoying. They need a way better UI for inventory management and give way more baseline slots since theres so many crafting materials in this game and random items you can find.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2019-06-06 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Starting playing ESO again.

My major complaint is:

I created a Necromancer and just from looting mobs and picking up runes and crafting materials along the way, I'm at inventory space capacity. So I go to my bank, and it's already full from my other character.

I have no idea what I should just sell or save. Kind of annoying. They need a way better UI for inventory management and give way more baseline slots since theres so many crafting materials in this game and random items you can find.
    Just pointing out quickly:

1) ESO plus gives you unlimited storage of crafting materials in a separate bag. So if you activate a sub, all the mats go automatically there and empty your actual bag, plus whatever you loot while on a sub also goes there (talking about crafting mats always). Also, if you drop the sub, the mats stay in the crafting bag and can be used no problem, but anything new you loot goes in your regular bag

2) There are addons that really help with inventory management, I will check and let you know tomorrow which ones I have. I agree though that the base systems should be much better, if nothing else for the sanity of the console players

Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    Just pointing out quickly:

1) ESO plus gives you unlimited storage of crafting materials in a separate bag. So if you activate a sub, all the mats go automatically there and empty your actual bag, plus whatever you loot while on a sub also goes there (talking about crafting mats always). Also, if you drop the sub, the mats stay in the crafting bag and can be used no problem, but anything new you loot goes in your regular bag

2) There are addons that really help with inventory management, I will check and let you know tomorrow which ones I have. I agree though that the base systems should be much better, if nothing else for the sanity of the console players
    Thanks for the reply. I wouldn't mind an addon, but I gotta say something like that should be baseline. It's really annoying when QoL stuff is held behind a paywall. I wouldn't mind giving them money for skins and stuff, but to basically make your inventory unmanagable without a premium subscription is completely bullshit.

I'm level 5 by the way. I can see if later on, bags are full, but so soon?

Thanks for the reply. I wouldn't mind an addon, but I gotta say something like that should be baseline. It's really annoying when QoL stuff is held behind a paywall. I wouldn't mind giving them money for skins and stuff, but to basically make your inventory unmanagable without a premium subscription is completely bullshit.

I barely managed a non-ESO+ inventory management for a while, just had to make a lot of trips into town to break down and sell all my junk. Had to buy a lot of bag/bank upgrades and every daily mount upgrade went straight into inventory. Still couldn't manage to get all the mats for certain crafting. I'd recommend just buying a single month of ESO+. That should be enough time to level up all your crafting to max with the crafting bag.

10+ Year Old Account

It's the 1 of the major incentive they have for subbing, it is totally possible to manage inventory without it but you're new so obviously you don't know how. I have many players in my guild that play without ESO+ and many of them are farmers. Don't ask me how , cuz I took the easy way out with sub and the benefits are far beyond any other MMO, but I know it is possible when you know your shit.

90% of what you pick up is materials so just turn auto loot off and ignore those.

If it really bothers you that much and you're poor just log in once every day and train inventory at a local stablemaster and farm gold to buy bag slot upgrades at a bag merchant. In a couple months you'll have max inventory such is the f2p life.

Logging into the bethesda stream on the 9th will give Clouded Senche-Leopard mount and five Ouroboros Crown Crates just letting everyone know

Peasants can log in and kill a single monster if you're on console
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2019-06-07 at 04:18 PM.

Two addons to get you started are "Auto category" and "Advanced Filters". There are a few more for slightly different purposes, but start with those for now. And yes, I do agree that basic features like this should be baseline, but that's the situation for now.

Enjoy!

oh yeah, i guessed right.

doesn't seem to be any ohmes or ohmes-raht.

that's a shamefur disapray zenibros.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    oh yeah, i guessed right.

doesn't seem to be any ohmes or ohmes-raht.

that's a shamefur disapray zenibros.
    well.. there are statues :P

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    well.. there are statues :P [IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/baLOEHOd7Ao/maxresdefault.jpg[IMG]
    oh, that's cool.

ran all around, guess i didn't pay too much attention to the statuary.

also, if i like sub to eso and fully max out the psijic skill line, then unsub later, will i lose access to the skill line? if i do, does that remove all the ranks? friend's kinda wanting to sub, but i'm still on the fence. not like i'm gonna be playing wow for a while, but eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    oh, that's cool.

ran all around, guess i didn't pay too much attention to the statuary.

also, if i like sub to eso and fully max out the psijic skill line, then unsub later, will i lose access to the skill line? if i do, does that remove all the ranks? friend's kinda wanting to sub, but i'm still on the fence. not like i'm gonna be playing wow for a while, but eh.
    No you won’t. You keep everything you earned in the DLC’s while subbed once your sub expires.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    No you won’t. You keep everything you earned in the DLC’s while subbed once your sub expires.
    that's pretty cool. i'd probably be subbed a month at least, and gonna be doing shit with my friend. might have to do that.

that psijic skill seems cool to me. trying to make my necro feel as magey as possible, since they are just a branch of mage.

Do you guys consider ESO to be one of the top 3 MMORPGs currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Slum King View Post
    I think by default it kinda is. It's one of the newer mmos and just had an update. And while a couple of servers are nearly dead like Euro Xbox it still has a pretty decent playerbase. They also did a light reboot/rework that while it wasn't as successful as Final Fantasy's major overhall it did help get them players back and new players.

They also make a ton of money off whales and their crown crates(which are sold by a khajiit so at least they are honest about them being scammy) so the game should stick around for awhile.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course it is.

The "A tier" of MMO's currently consists of:

WoW
    ESO
    FF14
    GW2
    SWTOR
    BDO

Everything else is in another tier completely.

ESO is definitely in the top 3 out of those aforementioned games no matter how you look at them.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Yeah. To me other than WoW the only 2 MMOs I even see other people playing is ESO and FF14.

GW2 I liked for a while but it feels like it dropped off quite a bit and I don't seem to hear too much about it anymore.