Page 1 of 49
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Mafia 53: Death Note

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

General

A new God is rising above the world. He calls himself Kira, and he is responsible for killing countless people. So far, all have been criminals. All we know is that he can kill without being present, and his victims all die in different ways. The police have brought in the famous investigator, L, to aid them with their case. The citizens have been called on; help us find and apprehend Kira! Help bring TRUE justice back to the world!

Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players about anything related to this game to a minimum so as to not give an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    ** Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    ** Editing a vote is forbidden, if you wish to change your mind do so in a separate post.
    ** Deleting posts is forbidden.
    ** Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden.
    ** No pm'ing or talking about this game outside of this thread is allowed.
    ** Metagaming is strictly forbidden.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked.

Night phase

The order of night actions is as follows: Unknown.
    Do not speak during night or you will be punished severely.

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has acquired more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.

Please put your decision in Bold Letters (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]
    Unvoting is not necessary.
    The vote must be on a completely separate line.

In order to successfully lynch, as the force of justice, the town was come to a modified majority. If no true majority is reached, a modified majority will be enforced. A modified majority is more than 50% of votes cast. IE - if 10 votes are cast, 6 must be for the same player.

Composition

unknown

Alive Players

1. Arlee
    2. Catta
    3. Karragon
    4. Lysah
    5. Razamith
    6. Valyrian

Dead Players
    • Lellybaby, Playing Yukito Shiraba, a Vanilla Townie
    • Virothe - ?????????
    • 12 year old, Playing Hitoshi Damegawa, a Vanilla Townie
    • Elvinia, Playing Sayu Yagami, a Vanilla Townie
    • Listo - ??????????
    • Crackleslap, playing Teru Mikami, an unrecruited traitor, and supporter of Kira
    • Reticence, playing Watari, a Doctor
    • Blood Fox, playing Aiber, the reformed Criminal, a Tracker/Vigilante
    • Arialla, Playing Misa Amane, a Serial Killer, and supporter of Kira
    • Dupti - ??????????
    • Monks, playing Sasaki Hirata, a Vanilla Townie
    • Leilau, playing Reiji Namikawa, a Recruiter for the Yotsuba Corporation
    • Danner, playing L, the Ultimate Detective and leader of the Special Task Force
    • Strikered, playing Mello, an Independent Investigative Genius
    • Graeham, playing Shuichi Aizawa, a member of the Special Task Force
    • Xanjori, playing Wedy, the reformed Spy
    • Palawin, playing Suguru Shimura, an Investigator for the Yotsuba Corporation

Voting Record

Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5

Any questions about your role can be PMd to me, but I may not clarify.

Day Six deadline: 13 April 2015, 2000 CST
    With 6 alive, 4 people are required for majority.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a special news announcement

The police have announced that they have cleared Yagami Light of any possibility of being Kira. Please, citizens, continue to do your best to help find this criminal and bring him to justice!
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2015-04-12 at 06:38 AM.

Can we lynch a 12 year old? Is that legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    The police have announced that they have cleared Yagami Light of any possibility of being Kira. Please, citizens, continue to do your best to help find this criminal and bring him to justice!
    soooo what your sayng is....dont step away from the Light ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi. Posting before I go off to bed.

Vote: Xanjori

Cause Xan is always mafia.

Pls no, I swear Im not >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Can we lynch a 12 year old? Is that legal?
    Only if I'm a witch.
    ... Which I'm not.

Vote: Lysah

Because Uggor game.

*leans against a temple fence, listening to the whispers of the west wind as it ripples his grey overcoat and stirs the nearby leaves -- it will be a cool autumn he thought*

Wait i was told RP mattered i feel gypped.

Random.org says
    vote: Elvinia

My apologies. I know Elvinia hasn't really played in 15 or so games, but random.org is random.org.
    I hope to find a better vote as the day progresses.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Yes, RP matters, the first person to RP gets lynched!

Hello peoples, checking in and stuff... yay for modified majority lynch. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. I haven't really paid much attention to the last few games so I can't take part in the random voting based on past games stuff that usually goes on D1

Oh I didnt realise Arlee was playing.

Oh I didnt realise Arlee was playing.
    I'm like almost at the top of the player's list! QQ

Also... I am going to keep referring to Pistol as Pistol... namechanges are the debil

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I'm like almost at the top of the player's list! QQ

Also... I am going to keep referring to Pistol as Pistol... namechanges are the debil
    true dat!! the devil is already at work with your keyboard

vote: Danner
    Random.org says you are scum.

Wait, who was it that had the sig saying they were scum? Isn't that Danner? Or was it someone quoting Danner?

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    *leans against a temple fence, listening to the whispers of the west wind as it ripples his grey overcoat and stirs the nearby leaves -- it will be a cool autumn he thought*

Wait i was told RP mattered i feel gypped.
    If you don't keep this up I might mod kill you. (*checking to see if Uggor will let me do that*)

Also yay Death Note. Omg, let chaos fun begin!

Wait, who was it that had the sig saying they were scum? Isn't that Danner? Or was it someone quoting Danner?
    I think you are thinking of Celtic

*eyes the gathering crowd: visions of death in the mist, glances of a ninja in hiding, questions of the strange glyph's meaning, and a burning herald of cerberus all draw worry. The nondescript bearded man eyeing the trio of young ladies raises no suspicion. Thoughts wander to who else will appear in town square today*