Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    legalise, regulate, tax and educate

the war on drugs was the biggest waste of money in the 20th century.
    and now the 21st... well besides defense spending.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stand with Ned Flanders. Smokers are jokers.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not smoking it, but it's pretty harmless (especially compared to sigarettes and alcohol). Signed, a dutchie.

Deleted
    I don´t smoke it and I´m fine so I´ll vote NO and you´ll get a fine.

small sample size but as you can see, roughly 20% of all people are retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    420 blaze it faggggggit

Deleted
    Every person that smokes weed (those that i know, including my sister) are a deadbeat bunch.

Waste what little money they have for weed and then complain about not having enough money to afford cosmetics and food...or even worse, clothes for their children.

*My friend pays about 200€ each month for that shit and he's constantly trying to leech off from us*

And let's not forget the smell, the stench was horrible in my guest room when my sister slept there, no thanks...i don't want to smell that crap in public too.

It goes good with a hoppy IPA and some fritos.

And judgement from ignorant assholes that think because I smoke I'm incapable of running a successful business.

Too bad reality disagrees.

We're trying to limit behaviors with alcohol, cigarettes, I wouldn't understand why weed would be legalized. We always have a bunch of assholes here who kill people because they smoked weed before driving, no need to have more with legalization, we have enough with those drinking alcohol and driving too ...

7+ Year Old Account
    I do not smoke. I do not drink. I have no interest in drugs that affect my mind. I'm screwed up enough without 'em.

That said, some people do find it beneficial. So, legalize it. Educate consumers about risks associated. And enforce it the same as alcohol, when it comes to operating motor vehicles, and the same as cigarettes, in regards to where it may be smoked.

And, for crying out loud, all of my fellow WoW players who smoke, please do the rest of us a favor and don't join raids/dungeons when high. Nothing pisses me off more than waiting in a twenty minute queue for DPS just for the tank's first words to be to ask the group to wait while he finishes filling/smoking a bowl. I don't care if you want to smoke. But I don't want to hear you talk about it, and it's unfair to the rest of the group if your desire to get high makes you unable to perform your role and the group wipes. In short, if you wouldn't do it while drunk, please don't do it while high.
    Last edited by Raiukage; 2015-05-23 at 08:23 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiukage View Post
    I do not smoke. I do not drink. I have no interest in drugs that affect my mind. I'm screwed up enough without 'em.

That said, some people do find it beneficial. So, legalize it. Educate consumers about risks associated. And enforce it the same as alcohol, when it comes to operating motor vehicles, and the same as cigarettes, in regards to where it may be smoked.

And, for crying out loud, all of my fellow WoW players who smoke, please do the rest of us a favor and don't join raids/dungeons when high. Nothing pisses me off more than waiting in a twenty minute queue for DPS just for the tank's first words to be to ask the group to wait while he finishes filling/smoking a bowl. I don't care if you want to smoke. But I don't want to hear you talk about it, and it's unfair to the rest of the group if your desire to get high makes you unable to perform your role and the group wipes. In short, if you wouldn't do it while drunk, please don't do it while high.
    I used to raid progression drunk/high and would have my officers get up me if I was neither since my performance went down whilst sober.

oddly enough.

Yeah, you'd never know I tanked stoned unless I say something when I exhale.

I regularly do boot people though that do bong hits over vent. That shit doesn't fly.

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30 and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so.…

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrados View Post
    Every person that smokes weed (those that i know, including my sister) are a deadbeat bunch.

Waste what little money they have for weed and then complain about not having enough money to afford cosmetics and food...or even worse, clothes for their children.

*My friend pays about 200€ each month for that shit and he's constantly trying to leech off from us*

And let's not forget the smell, the stench was horrible in my guest room when my sister slept there, no thanks...i don't want to smell that crap in public too.
    There are people who enjoy it, and there are people who abuse it.

I smoke weed now and then, usually in the weekends. I do it because it calms me. In the past year I've worked 40-50 hours overtime every week, and I often work when I'm at home as well. Sometimes I get quite stressed, and the weed really helps.

Tired of seeing people think that everyone who smokes weed are lazy douchebags. I work my ass off. I spend around 100€ on weed each month, and that's a tiny dent in a 100000€ salary.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30 and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so.…
    lol you heard it, god decrees it.

Never smoked weed or anything else, not my thing at all and has never interested me. I don't have a good viewpoint of it or those who do it, but since my opinion isn't going to change what people do I generally just don't talk about it except to say I don't do it and am not interested in it, which is enough. Got out of the crusading business when I got out of high school.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by weedburst View Post
    small sample size but as you can see, roughly 20% of all people are retarded.
    Right? those 20% against it....just sad really.

Legislated morality is repugnant unless it crosses the line between individuals. Telling someone else what chemicals they can put in their body is wrong.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    My mother is heavily against weed but knows I do it. yet she's a heavy drinker. She told me if I'd stop smoking she'd stop drinking. I really don't want to stop weed =/

Any advice?