Personal Story Enhancement - Now Soloable and New Quest

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...oration-update

The final two quests will be tweaked to be soloable, and apparently they are fixing up a removed quest and adding it back into the questline. Might get me to finish it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great News, now my 3 remaining 80's can complete the PS too.

It's not changed yet. They are giving a2 months notice in the future for when it will be changed
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    If you have already finished the Personal Story on your character (so that it no longer appears in your content suggestion box), what influence does this have on you?

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    If you have already finished the Personal Story on your character (so that it no longer appears in your content suggestion box), what influence does this have on you?
    Nothing unless you make a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I haven't finished it, and I'm quite sure many other people haven't as well, so... yeah, it does make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I haven't finished it, and I'm quite sure many other people haven't as well, so... yeah, it does make a difference.
    Where does he say it doesn't?

Kinda sucks that I already finished my story Ow well, still have to do the 2 other orders, and the other mission choices xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Any ETA on this?
    no

/10chara

10+ Year Old Account
    At least 8 Weeks from the Day the Post was made. That's all theInfo we have.

Deleted
    Happy to hear about this change, i've an alt or two that can certainly make use of it.

Neat. Didn't make sense to have a story/quest line that was totally soloable up until the very last step.