Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    On my server there are 2 guilds that I know of selling WoD Gold 8/8 Carries/Boosts. They both are asking 250K gold. One of the teams will also accept real money: 150$ for non-piloted and 75$ if you trust them with your account.

Was just curious how the MMO-C community feels about this. To me, it seems extremely expensive. Potentially these teams could do these runs several times a day. It just seems like a very high asking price, but then again someone must be paying it for them to not lower their prices.

Hopefully I will not have to buy a carry. I am slowly making progress but success rate is quite mixed. Unfortunately I can't find a steady group of people to run with-I am always pugging 1 or 2 people and It often feels like starting from scratch.

Does anyone feel like these prices are reasonable?

You're giving each of them 7800g per dungeon. I'd say it's a bit expensive, yes. Maybe wait a bit more, it's all about supply and demand.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's certainly a waste of money to people who can actually play well enough and have a team to conquer the CM's.

It's also cheap as shit to those sitting around doing nothing else but playing the Auction house all day.

So...eh. Prices will fall in time. But probably to around 100-150k.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Uhm, think I bought MOP for like...90k? Guess its still early inn WOD.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Our guild makes about 2 million gold per week just selling 2 Mythic spots. The buyers just buy the gold with real money, it's crazy how much they spend.

Deleted
    The prices will keep falling as the months go by, I could see it stopping at 125k-150k maybe. A few friends of mine got their carries for 40k on a high pop realm at the very end of MoP, but MoP CMs are not really comparable imo.

- You can't outgear the content this time around via gem sockets
    - There's no extra toys/gadgets that really work this time around, banner to drop combat/that CC item from rare mob. Guess you could count frag belt though, although minor.
    - Nitro boosts sharing CD with potion + rng element
    - No switching talents, only specs

Means less people carrying, but there are also less people buying since they're only weapons. A hunter I know is going to wait until the end of the xpac to buy a boost since hunters only get a bow + gun. He'd rather use Rhok'delar than the bow and it's not really worth 250k on this server for the gun mog.

I'm currently searching to PUG mine this time around since I enjoy doing dungeons on my Arms Warrior, but there's barely any groups going.. In the past day I've only seen 5 unique groups searching to pug a member or two to fill the group in the group finder. Around 5 more groups posting in the barely alive openraid.eu chat. Such low participation makes me want to just pay up. Such is the life of a player on a low-med unmerged server.

Deleted
    On my server there are 2 guilds that I know of selling WoD Gold 8/8 Carries/Boosts. They both are asking 250K gold. One of the teams will also accept real money: 150$ for non-piloted and 75$ if you trust them with your account.

Was just curious how the MMO-C community feels about this. To me, it seems extremely expensive. Potentially these teams could do these runs several times a day. It just seems like a very high asking price, but then again someone must be paying it for them to not lower their prices.

Hopefully I will not have to buy a carry. I am slowly making progress but success rate is quite mixed. Unfortunately I can't find a steady group of people to run with-I am always pugging 1 or 2 people and It often feels like starting from scratch.

Does anyone feel like these prices are reasonable?
    That is cca 7 hours worth of wage, for the 150 non piloted. A lot of people spend 7 hours progressing single dungeon.

Prices are reasonable.

Deleted
    This obviously isn't true. I have played since the start of TBC and I have never come close to gold cap on any of my toons. I do not enjoy farming and manipulating the AH. It is just not my thing. Many players feel the same way. My source of gold is Old raids, Garrison Missions, Leatherworking items (when I can actually get them to sell), and levelling alts 90-100. Even that feels too grindy to me; I would rather be doing something else.
    I could write something here but "ditto" probably suffices!

10+ Year Old Account
    Even when my group was runnning carries in MOP would could do at least 2 carries a day, in WOD we can maybe do 8/8 in one day they are a lot harder then mop so supply and demand goes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

if you maybe need help with challenge modes, you can add skype Micex Mitrex