Deleted

Used parts build

Well hello.

Am looking to replace my current pc cause well... athlon xp 2700 ati 9200 etc etc you get the picture.
    My budget is very tight so I can't afford new parts plus due to the euro/dollar rate the prices gone sky high last months.
    So my only way out is the used parts market. i have spotted a set right in my price range which consist of Msi 770 c45
    Athlon x3 425 unlocked-->Phenom x4 B25 2x2gb 1600mhz ram and Msi Gt430,

For my daily activities is really good -web browsing, internet videos, movies etc- but am thinking getting back at WOW.
    What i wonna know is if this set up is able of running the game smoothly at low - medium setting the way it is.
    I know that the gpu is not up to par but i will probably replace it when i have the money with an don't know r250, r260 -open to suggestions- here but till then am stuck with the nvidia. I will be using a samsung 206bw at 1680/1050.

That pretty much. thanks in advance,

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you considered getting a Pentium G3258 + h81 board and ram? You could play on the igpu for a while and get a proper gpu when money allows. In the long run this would provide a better playing experience.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answer. Getting a G3258 crossed my mind. i see people suggesting it on many budget builds but the price has gone from 60 euro at launch to almost 80 at this point plus a decent motherboard so i could clock it a bit and bam blow my budget. in any case could you suggest a decent budget motherboard for the G3258?