GW2 Won't download, frustrated

Ok,so just bought the online version of GW2. I go to download client for Windows, and I get the download screen but it stays at 0% indefinitely. I have to ctrl+alt+del to get out of it. I try to download it on a friends computer, and it starts downloading instantly. I've scoured the internet for solutions, but none work. I am connected to wi-fi, and tried connecting my PC directly to the hard line, and still no success. I've disabled my firewall, and still nothing. Ive tried refreshing my IP through cmd as others have suggested and still no. PLEASE, anyone who can offer help to solve this will be my hero.

Thank you

Deleted
    If anything isn't blocking download try to remove all files you have and try to download it into different folder/directory.

Here is also direct link that I found from reddit: http://cloudfront.guildwars2.com/client/Gw2.exe

Edit: cloudfront is same place where pictures that are posted on gw2 forums go, so that is why I trust to that link.

Actually haven't downloaded anything yet, so I have no files to remove.. I haven't seen an option where to download to either. Also, disabled my firewall and popup blocker, and tried the link you gave me. It just stays at "checking for updates", and stays at 0%....

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, well I feel like a dummy. I found a firewall installed that I did not know was installed. Seems to be downloading fine now. Thank you