[TV/Movies] Official Request a TV Show/Movie Thread

These pop up fairly frequently, so I thought it would be a good idea to create one consolidated thread for this. The purpose of this thread is to request shows/movies when you don't know anymore which one you should listen to next, and to reduce the amount of threads that pop-up asking for this.

This thread will be for non-anime TV shows and movies, since that thread already exists:
    Anime Request Thread

Some stuff you need to take into consideration:

This isn't a chat thread about shows or movies, use the respective show/movie threads for that. MMO-Champion Media Index This also isn't a suggestion thread for what you think people should watch, since without knowing what the person likes it is hard to accurately give good suggestions. This is for someone to make a request and for people to answer based off their requests.

When you reply say the name of the show/movie, if possible add a link to a synopsis and why you recommend it. Don't just say the name of the show/movie give at least something to indicate why you think the person would like it. Don't reply on a recommendation saying the show/movie they recommended sucks, this isn't a debate about the shows.

How to request a show/movie?

The form:
    - TV Show or Movie (Which of these are you looking for?):
    - Genres you would like to get recommendations off:
    (For instance Comedy, Drama, Action, etc. You can be as specific as you want, like Documentary style sitcom, but this isn't necessary)
    - Show/Movies I've already seen and liked in the genre you are looking for:
    - [Optional] Genres you don't like:
    - [Optional] Actor/Actresses you like/dislike:
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2015-04-08 at 10:01 AM.

I recommend Supernatural(TV) even though nobody have asked yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    I recommend Supernatural(TV) even though nobody have asked yet!
    Just to head this off, I made a mistake in the original post. I want this to be for people to request show or movies and then people to answer. Not for suggestions to be thrown out, since that doesn't help as much as specific requests. Entirely my fault, and I apologize.

This is for the most part what I am looking to happen in this thread, since threads like this pop up almost every other day or so:

- TV Show/Movie: TV Show
    - Genres you would like to get recommendations off: Comedy
    - Show/Movies I've already seen and liked in the genre you are looking for: The Office, Community, 30 Rock, Friends, Psych, Arrested Development, The League
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2015-04-08 at 10:02 AM.