Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Still no news about when EU gets tokens?

If I'm the commander, why the hell am I still doing all this nitpicky labor? If I'm the commander, why the hell am I off killing or gathering x of y, while Khadgar is standing around waving his hands or whatever?
    You're a very hands-on leader. It's why you make the big bucks.
    Nice shit answer to a real question. Why the hell, as a commander, would I EVER waste my time Mining or picking herbs? I make the "big bucks" because I do unskilled menial tasks?

The news are so damned dry right now that I'm even looking forward to seeing news about that new store mount...

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Nice shit answer to a real question. Why the hell, as a commander, would I EVER waste my time Mining or picking herbs? I make the "big bucks" because I do unskilled menial tasks?
    What should he say? "Ok sure, we'll let you be a commander, you won't ever EVER need to leave your Garrison NOR do the tasks that are within it such as using the mine or picking herbs or placing work orders, just send followers to do them. Hell, we'll even let you send followers to trap beasts for the barn!"

Seriously, gameplay reasons > Logic here.

So if the European WoW Token is released at, lets say, 23k what will the initial reaction likely be?

EU prospective sellers would you sell at that price? Or would you expect it to rise and therefore wait?
    EU prospective buyers how about you?

I am a US buyer and I bought in at 20.5k just after the minimum. Managed to get 6 at that and 2 more slightly higher. I've bought a couple more at the 21.7k secondary minimum.

looking at wowtoken.info I'd say the balance point is currently around 23k but how that changes in longer timeframe is anybody's guess. If it could be speculated in like PLEX I'd be investing more heavily and assuming continued rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Some people are plain stupid.
    Buy gold from goldsellers and get your 8+years worth of history, mounts and unavailable stuff account banned, or buy gold safely with blizz's help...
    [sarcasm]Hmmm, tough choice indeed.[/sarcasm]
    You just can't prove you bought gold, though they can take the gold back if it was stolen. Good gold Farmers don't hack (yes I know a lot still do), otherwise they are noobs since that means their clientele won't come back because blizzard took away their gold. The good gold farmers use bots and low wages.
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

Historically, a good commander was often in among his troops fighting along side them, living in the same situation, eating the same food, etc. They also often died alongside their comrades and were buried alongside them. Making us continue to do menial tasks, although boring for players, keeps us on a normal level. We're not gods. We're not prissy rulers who sit in their throne rooms as their soldiers die. We're soldiers and we do normal things right along with the other soldiers. We're just another person. It's no different than peoples infatuation with celebrities. They're just people like us, but for some reason many of them put themselves so far above us they feel they don't have to stoop to menial tasks. The celebrities that are actually seen doing regular things and asking like a real person are often more liked than celebrities that brush that off.

Besides, if Blizzard removed herbing, etc what would we do? Sit in our garrisons and whine that much more that there's nothing to do? Gameplay trumps everything else. They kept us doing menial tasks so we have something to do. I'm probably in the minority, but I actually like mining and herbing. If Blizzard took it away even for an expansion, I'd be bored really fast ... even more than I am now.

Is this Blizzards way of dealing with gold sellers? I hope it doesn't backfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Even min wage jobs generate $20 in a >4 hours after taxes. That is by far easier than grinding 20k gold in game. Time is way more valuable.
    Make an upgrade token for gear once a week. 15k a week easilly. Don't even have to leave your garrison, just log in, stick work orders on, create your Ingots and log off.

The oscillations in the cost of the tokens seem to be dampening out. Odds of it stabilising around 22k?

Q: What would you add to WoW, if you could?
    A: This question is so difficult! I think I’d want add something that could go on to be a new race of characters. I think it would be very cool if they were a race of aquatic characters … but that’s all I’ve got so far on the concept!
    I think it would be very cool if they were a race of aquatic characters
    race of aquatic characters
    aquatic characters
    Playable Naga confirmed?!