Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    6.2 better be a massive patch to make up for this expansion and 6.1. Never have I been so disappointed with a Blizzard product. Time to show you still care, Blizzard...

Please let 6.2 be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh using an overused Obama reaction gif as a response..........fuckin' Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Wow. So after not being able to show ingame you've actually been to Blizzcon (with the Blizzcon exclusive peTt_, soon you won't be able to show it in real life any more either (with the Blizzcon exclusive goodies). I have to say, even though I buy the VT, because I love the pets, I'm disappointed that going to Blizzcon will soon mean even less.
    Pretty sure the people that go to blizzcon aren't there for the goodie bag. They are there for the community and the entertainment. It is a huge difference watching it live on your computer/tv and being there. A HUGE difference that even this goodie bag won't dent.

6.2 would be surprising. They supposedly learnt long ago to not just drop major patches on the PTR without a preview and preliminary patch notes, or else there will be massive amounts of negativity and misconceptions caused by datamining.

...On the other hand, maybe they're just desperate to generate any sort of publicity, positive or negative.

Is it 6.2?
    Is it bad I was expecting Grumpy cat and "no?".

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post
    6.2 would be surprising. They supposedly learnt long ago to not just drop major patches on the PTR without a preview and preliminary patch notes, or else there will be massive amounts of negativity and misconceptions caused by datamining.

...On the other hand, maybe they're just desperate to generate any sort of publicity, positive or negative.
    Why do I only ever remember previews after the fact?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Ugh using an overused Obama reaction gif as a response..........fuckin' Blizz.
    What a thing to be upset about.

Deleted
    What are they going too anounce at blizzcon ?? Subscription numbers ??Titan II ??

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    What are they going too anounce at blizzcon ?? Subscription numbers ??Titan II ??
    The 3rd chapter of Starcraft 3 went into beta March 31st. It's not out of the question it will launch at Blizzcon, or be a focus of it.

Perhaps not big announcements, but at least a decent chunk of interesting information.

Next WoW expansion, more info/trailler on Warcraft movie, possibly info/details on Warcraft RTS remakes, more Overwatch details, future plans for Diablo, Starcraft, Hearthstone and Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post

With the kinds of reactions that the Devs have gotten over their announcements of upcoming design changes (no flying, no Karabor/Bladespire faction hubs), it might be possible that 6.2 just get's "dropped" on the PTR.

Also considering recent fan backlash, especially over the dismal performance of 6.1. I'd be willing to bet that whatever it is that is headed for the PTR, it's going to be a major game changer or at least a hint of one.

An apology for WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Sad that another useless show for Blizzards empty promises is the only news we get in MONTHS... literally.
    And again people upset with their personal whims not being the focus will harp on again about "promises" not one of them has proven were made, yet will still insist on the existence of.

There are people playing the game who aren't you.
    Blizzard are trying to cater to as many as possible, but as usual some just throw tantrums over them not being the sole focus.
    There are parts of the game unappealing to me personally, but I just accept it.
    More of you should be mature enough to do the same.
    Vote with your money rather than your mouth.

If I had more money then I would certainly consider one of the goody bags, though it will be interesting to see the cost as that will largely dictate the initial price at least of those being sold on ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Problem is, it'll probably be an Iron Horde murloc. Meh.
    It's going to be a Protoss Murloc this year. Legacy of the Void is due for release.

Then again so is Heroes of the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that whatever it is that is headed for the PTR, it's going to be a major game changer or at least a hint of one.
    Demonology
    Mastery: Master Demonologist has decreased in effectiveness by 4%.
    Chaos Wave now deals 25% less damage.
    Doom now deals 25% less damage.
    Hand of Gul’dan now deals 25% less damage.
    Soul Fire now deals 25% less damage.
    Touch of Chaos now deals 25% less damage.
    :rage:

Goodbye Demonology spec. I'll miss you.

Damn it! Sometimes I really hate it when my guesses hit close to the mark.

So nothing about flying, and nothing about dailies that give rep...

And more garrison crap that involves our followers doing stuff.

why would they nerf rets, who are already terrible relative to other dps?

celestalon must be high as fuck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    why would they nerf rets, who are already terrible relative to other dps?

celestalon must be high as fuck
    Sad but true !!!!!!