Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Get Your BlizzCon Tickets This Week, Virtual Ticket Holders Can Purchase Goody Bag

Armory Stats - World Bosses, WoW Token Prices, Setup of the Month, BRF Trailer

Get Your BlizzCon Tickets This Week
    You can see what was in the Goody Bag last year to get an idea of what to expect this year.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Just a reminder to set your alarms and sync up with your traveling companions: BlizzCon 2015 general admission tickets go on sale this week in two batches—one on Wednesday, April 15 at 7 p.m. PDT, and a second on Saturday, April 18 at 10 a.m. PDT. When the time comes, head to the BlizzCon ticketing page at the link below to try for tickets, and check out our original announcement for all the details.

A Bit o’ Good Goody Bag News
    If you can’t make it to the show in person, this year there’ll be a whole new way to bring a piece of the BlizzCon experience home: For the first time ever, Virtual Ticket buyers will have the option to purchase a BlizzCon Goody Bag of their own. Supplies will be limited, and some regional restrictions will apply—we’ll share additional information closer to the Virtual Ticket’s launch, so keep an eye on BlizzCon.com in the months ahead.

*NEW FOR 2015* Ticket Delivery and Making Name Changes
    Keep in mind that ticket buyers have until August 14 to change the names on each ticket they’ve purchased. That means:

• For ticket buyers: If you bought tickets through Eventbrite and reassign them to someone else, make sure you tell the person you assigned it to previously that their ticket has been reassigned and will no longer grant entry to the show.
    • For people who received tickets: If someone else bought tickets for you, double-check with them that your ticket is still in your name after the name-change deadline rolls around (August 14).

IMPORTANT: In order to pick up a badge at BlizzCon, the name on your ticket must match the name on your photo ID, as well as the name assigned to the ticket in the ticketing system.

That means if the ticket was reassigned to someone else without your knowledge and you show up to BlizzCon anyway, we won’t be able to give you a badge—so be careful when acquiring a ticket from a source you don’t know and trust.

One other important change for ticket buyers: This year, you’ll be able to access and reprint your tickets at any time through your Eventbrite account. That means no more waiting around for us to send out a badge email, and no need to worry if you or your attendees lose that email or they get caught in your Spam filter.

BlizzCon 2015 tickets go on sale Wednesday, April 15 at 7 p.m. PT and Saturday, April 18 at 10 a.m. through www.blizzcon2015.eventbrite.com. Good luck, and we look forward to seeing everyone there!

Yea. Better rush out and get that ticket so I can spend hours hearing about Overwatch

Deleted
    Sad that another useless show for Blizzards empty promises is the only news we get in MONTHS... literally.

"For the first time ever, Virtual Ticket buyers will have the option to purchase a BlizzCon Goody Bag of their own. "

YES YES YES THIS X1000. I cannot wait to try and get my hands on one of the goody bags. I love being able to watch it at home but always am sad I miss out on all the goodies.

Tempting on the virtual ticket this year. I've done it 3 times, but didn't do it last year, I find it easier and cheaper to just wait for the news to hit the internet, but I'd love the chance at the goody bag, depending on price. If its like $100, then forget it. Already paying $40 for the stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Sad that another useless show for Blizzards empty promises is the only news we get in MONTHS... literally.
    Blizzcon is exciting whatchu talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    Yea. Better rush out and get that ticket so I can spend hours hearing about Overwatch
    It's your fault if you expected something about WoW during last Blizzcon. There are WoW news only every other year. It's been like that since forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It's your fault if you expected something about WoW during last Blizzcon. There are WoW news only every other year. It's been like that since forever.
    Yep. Warcraft 20th Anniversary, WoW 10th anniversary...and here's Overwatch.

Definitely my fault.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

If you cant comprehend simple text then please just dont quote someone with useless fanboism.

If you cant comprehend simple text then please just dont quote someone with useless fanboism.
    Blizzard and Blizzcon aren't only about WoW. We just got a HS adventure 2 weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely my fault.
    Just what were you expecting? A new expansion? HD Warcraft remasters? What, you wanted to wait 6 more months for 6.1?

Definitely my fault.
    It's almost like they don't design their games around a schedule of arbitrary anniversaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamora View Post
    It's almost like they don't design their games around a schedule of arbitrary anniversaries.
    Whoa, that's CRAZY TALK. Don't you know they exist to cater to the yawping of millions of people I'm surprised can dress themselves at this point?

Blizzard and Blizzcon aren't only about WoW. We just got a HS adventure 2 weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Just what were you expecting? A new expansion? HD Warcraft remasters? What, you wanted to wait 6 more months for 6.1?
    As this point I don't even expect patch news anymore.

Wow. So after not being able to show ingame you've actually been to Blizzcon (with the Blizzcon exclusive peTt_, soon you won't be able to show it in real life any more either (with the Blizzcon exclusive goodies). I have to say, even though I buy the VT, because I love the pets, I'm disappointed that going to Blizzcon will soon mean even less.

Deleted
    Dunno what sane person would even pay $199 for a show where they basically tell you lies left and right. I'm yet to see one major announcement made at BlizzCon which actually made it into the game.

GamesCom tickets cost like 20€, btw.

Dunno what sane person would even pay $199 for a show where they basically tell you lies left and right. I'm yet to see one major announcement made at BlizzCon which actually made it into the game.

You're right...bc every expansion they've announced at Blizzcon hasn't come out...butthurt person is butthurt

Got a box of tissues over here for the tears.

Blizz pls gib 6.2 BibleThump

Who cares about blizzcon... is this 6.2 going on the ptr?

It's most likely 6.2 boys and girls. Hold on to your butts because we're in for a ride tonight. My body is ready for the datamining.

Doubtful - ten characters