Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    https://twitter.com/skullflowerdk/st...28925093326848

DPS rankings and trinkets that SF was nice enough to share eventhough he's progressing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post

DPS rankings and trinkets that SF was nice enough to share eventhough he's progressing
    Ayy lmao

Nice trinket balance blizzard. Many upgrade available over M vial. You know what, you should probably nerf M vial to compensate...

Its nice that the CLEAVE trinket is good for CLEAVING. Much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cersee View Post
    Ayy lmao

Nice trinket balance blizzard. Many upgrade available over M vial. You know what, you should probably nerf M vial to compensate...

Its nice that the CLEAVE trinket is good for CLEAVING. Much fun.
    That's what I was asking the other day. There is only 1 trinket worth a damn in the place which is kind of sad and definitely not fun. I'm going to keep trucking through the content anyways with the guild but it's still makes me question my own sanity.

Deleted
    It's a shame Unending Hunger has crit, change it to Mastery and it'd probably be a lot more appealing to all Plate specs for ST.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2015-07-03 at 07:22 PM.

Regarding trinkets: you guys are not considering how these scale with AoE/cleave. I would not use Pebble or Vial for a majority of these encounters. Fel Lord? Sure. The rest of the other bosses, no.

Deleted
    Just tried a HFC normal run as unholy, ilvl 707 +4pc with 715 weapon, BRF bis trinkets. Just for the heck of it, and to get an impression.

Well, shit sucked. Single target is decent, aoe is horrible. Not viable in the slightest without HFC trinkets. Not sure it it's much better with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaswarrior View Post
    Just tried a HFC normal run as unholy, ilvl 707 +4pc with 715 weapon, BRF bis trinkets. Just for the heck of it, and to get an impression.

Well, shit sucked. Single target is decent, aoe is horrible. Not viable in the slightest without HFC trinkets. Not sure it it's much better with them.
    If people keep coming around saying stuff like this, yeah people will continue to think that we aren't viable or such. It's a good thing though if you stop looking at it with the huge grains of salt people have been having, that we're in a really good spot still.

Some people really will complain regardless. It's a bummer, but there's nothing to be done about it. It's not like you can make a logical argument supported by facts and get them to change their minds. They don't think that way.

Deleted
    Unholy, not dks as whole, nor unholy as whole, but unholy dks in HFC hc gear and BRF my trinkets, are not viable in aoe fights.

That's what I said. So don't give me that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Some people really will complain regardless. It's a bummer, but there's nothing to be done about it. It's not like you can make a logical argument supported by facts and get them to change their minds. They don't think that way.
    The curse of forums, it's a great place to hash out good idea, suggestions and other fun ideas between others of a similar nature. However it's also cursed to have over dramatization of pretty much everything, because things like sample size and logical reasoning as you said, don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaswarrior View Post
    Unholy, not dks as whole, nor unholy as whole, but unholy dks in HFC hc gear and BRF my trinkets, are not viable in aoe fights.

That's what I said. So don't give me that nonsense.
    In what, burst aoe like on Kormrok? Of course not, it's never been super good at burst aoe. Or what about something like Iskar, extended aoe... better but it's clumped up and Frost would do better at it. Take from it what you want, but when you couple in you overgeared the instance you were going into along with how Unholy works best on aoe, you're not guna get a good result.
    Unholy benefits from spread out aoe with long duration targets, ie Xhul'horac, Beastlord, Kromog. The more you overgear something the less time things are up and thus makes you look worse. So I think it's more due to you went into normal HFC at 707 ilvl then Unholy really sucking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post

I swear to God these DPS rankings change every time I come back to look at the forums lol. So single target Unholy is actually that close to DW? If so I might try that out.

Do wow devs frequent these forums? Are they even aware that vial, a brf trinket, is as good as BiS for frost atm? Normally I wouldn't ask but atm I've little faith in the teams ability to balance anything. Perhaps if someone prominent tweeted a dev they would at least be aware that the recent nerfs to strength trinkets have made them unappealing to the extent that the previous Teir's trinkets are better? Maybe they would buff something like pebble or unending hunger (or revert the fel cleave nerf).

I've just had four days off and come back to not only the crappy 16% nerf on anything worth using as a frost dk but now trinket nerfs, nitro fuel gone etc

And did I really read skullflower saying the frost dk buffs and then nerfs were down to him and magdalena?

So we got fucked about because of you two?

Jesus h christ just when you think shit at blizzard cannot get any more retarded I come back to this

My character now hits like a wet noodle, gear I was hoping to get will do fuck all for my character now and to top it all one of the people I actually respected in the game posts that he is responsible for us getting bent over and reamed out without the use of KY jelly and has now gone to work for the fucking dark side!

I would ask "can the week get any worse" but after this if I say it, it probably will.........
    Last edited by Maybach; 2015-07-04 at 12:41 AM.
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    I've just had four days off and come back to not only the crappy 16% nerf on anything worth using as a frost dk but now trinket nerfs, nitro fuel gone etc

And did I really read skullflower saying the frost dk buffs and then nerfs were down to him and magdalena?

So we got fucked about because of you two?

Jesus h christ just when you think shit at blizzard cannot get any more retarded I come back to this

My character now hits like a wet noodle, gear I was hoping to get will do fuck all for my character now and to top it all one of the people I actually respected in the game posts that he is responsible for us getting bent over and reamed out without the use of KY jelly and has now gone to work for the fucking dark side!

I would ask "can the week get any worse" but after this if I say it, it probably will.........

Are you serious? Pay a little bit more respect please. Both Skullflower and Magdalena have done a huge deal for the DK community and you treat them like this? We should be thanking them for all the efforts and passion they put into this.
    And in the end it's still Blizzard itself which decides on what to change and what not, not them.

And like people said repeatedly, DKs aren't in a 'bad' spot right now. Deal with it. Stop your crying.
    Even though I do agree the various nerfs applied to us might be a bit of an overkill it still isn't as bad as some of you guys think it is.
    Last edited by LickMeh; 2015-07-04 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LickMeh View Post
    Are you serious? Pay a little bit more respect please. Both Skullflower and Magdalena have done a huge deal for the DK community and you treat them like this? We should be thanking them for all the efforts and passion they put into this.
    And in the end it's still Blizzard itself which decides on what to change and what not, not them.

And like people said repeatedly, DKs aren't in a 'bad' spot right now. Deal with it. Stop your crying.
    Even though I do agree the various nerfs applied to us might be a bit of an overkill it still isn't as bad as some of you guys think it is.
    Respect?

Um so he states that he and magdalena are responsible for the biggest buff then the biggest nerf in dk history and you talk about have some respect?

Jesus christ grow a pair will you?

High level dk players who have gear funnelled to them them in progress raid teams are in a half decent position, average players like me are completely screwed

This isn't about crying, I have several characters I can play including a stupidly, un nerfed over powered mage that the blizzdiots seem to think is balanced with other classes

I choose not to play that because frankly I think it is over powered to the point of obscenity

I like my dk, I invested a lot of time in trying to upgrade its gear including trying to get upgrade baleful weapons, and, most importantly, into trying to improve my gameplay

Hours and hours of grinding wasted within 4 days of a new patch because theory crafters that people, and blizzard it appears, rely on, fucked up not once but twice and we bear the brunt of it

Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

As for overkill, glad to see we agree on that
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    We reported it months ago.
    It hadn't been solved till now, but did people really think it wasn't on Blizzard's radar? I don't want to hear about "Well other classes have X or Y stupidity in their openers"- that doesn't excuse something like Nitro Fuel being used in that way. I had a ton of fun with Nitro Fuel- managed to sustain BoS for stupidly long amounts as Blood with it, and also found it to be fun as Unholy.
    None of that changes the fact that it was ultimately something that we knew was going to get nerfed eventually.
    The way it was done is the bad part. yes they knew about it for months but did they forget about it or something? they could have easily nerfed it to go live with 6.2 but my guess is that they were watching the mythic race as they do and saw dks using this to get 4set up for unholy or whatever on the pull and decided nope! and just hotfixed it there and then.

God bless rofl

Yep, should have been done in the 6.2 PTR. Always a bummer when nerfs come during progression. Good point.

Snipped complaints
    Yeah it could have been done in a better way, but we were way too high and Skull even said he didn't fully update his APL's and as such didn't foresee DK's being as high as they got. Big whoop we got nerfed, we are still a fantastic class to play right now. So really, stop your complaining over nothing and be realistic about out position.

Respect?

Um so he states that he and magdalena are responsible for the biggest buff then the biggest nerf in dk history and you talk about have some respect?

Jesus christ grow a pair will you?

High level dk players who have gear funnelled to them them in progress raid teams are in a half decent position, average players like me are completely screwed

This isn't about crying, I have several characters I can play including a stupidly, un nerfed over powered mage that the blizzdiots seem to think is balanced with other classes

I choose not to play that because frankly I think it is over powered to the point of obscenity

I like my dk, I invested a lot of time in trying to upgrade its gear including trying to get upgrade baleful weapons, and, most importantly, into trying to improve my gameplay

Hours and hours of grinding wasted within 4 days of a new patch because theory crafters that people, and blizzard it appears, rely on, fucked up not once but twice and we bear the brunt of it

As for overkill, glad to see we agree on that
    Okay mister perfect, you never make mistakes. We get it. Now go play your flavour of the month class and be quiet.
    We aren't in a bad spot, whether you want to believe it or not.