Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by force18 View Post
    So how come our Thrall Green God doesn't go hang with Grom ever? I thought they were tight

So does this mean Cenarius is alive or dead in this timeline? Maybe he will come and kill Manny, could our timeline Thrall go and talk to past timeline Thrall and tell him to invest into Apple stock ?
    This Grommash doesn't know Thrall, and if he did, it would still be the guy who killed his mentor/friend/son.

Cenarius could be alive in this universe's Azeroth, assuming Broxxigar's role in the War of the Ancients wasn't key to defeating the Legion, but since the Dark Portal never opened in that Azeroth, he wouldn't even know of Draenor.

There is no Thrall in this universe, he just wasn't born.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I could see him surviving. A defeated warrior, leading what remains of his clan, knowing that his days of conquering are over. I wouldn't mind that.

But if Blizzard kills him in some 'epic' way against Archimonde, then I'll be pissed. It's not like he would want to protect the world of those who just destroyed his. I'd rather see him die killing Kil'rogg for betraying him, but we already know that doesn't happen.
    I think having him take a stand against Archimonde could be cool. It could play into the whole "We will never be slaves" thing. I just hope they don't have him reform and become peace loving or something barf inducing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassium View Post
    I think having him take a stand against Archimonde could be cool. It could play into the whole "We will never be slaves" thing. I just hope they don't have him reform and become peace loving or something barf inducing like that.
    I don't know, it's not like Archimonde enslaved Gul'dan and Kil'rogg, both chose to follow him. He wouldn't be freeing the orcs like in W3, nor would he be saving Draenor, we already decimated the orc clans. I just don't see any motivation for him to sacrifice himself against this particular demon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Illidan and kil'jaeden came after Archimonde the last time...
    Archimonde the last time was a bit different, though, given he was in the Caverns of Time.

I dunno, I sure hope that this isn't the last tier. The expansion would be disappointingly short otherwise, although I wonder how much further we can go story-wise before the expac's exhausted. Worrisome.

More indicators the expansion is over if you aren't ignorant to what is going on

~ Archimonde dies essenetially the guy whos D Gul'dan would suck.
    ~ Legendary ring MORE likely to be finished pre raid like the cloak and upgraded through doing Hellfire because of Power infusion 735-795 ilvl\
    ~ Killing Archimonde gives you "time is a flat circle" the Khadgar VS Gul'Dan statue.
    ~ Grom has no army / thanks us after we free him from Felguard boss / Has Archimonde commentary. He will not be a boss. He prolly won't even survive frankly.
    ~ If the Legendary quest comes to it's final stage that would ping CHAPTER 4 ACHIEVEMENT AFTER Achimonde dies when Gul'dan is cornered by Yrel / Khadgar/ and the Heroes guess what? It's pretty likely that Khadgar and Gul'Dan are going to have their fight then and there with two outcomes.
    ~Chapter 4 is also called "darkness incarnate" for lore tards that is the self proclaimed title of Gul'dan since forever.

Gul'Dan dies
    Gul'Dan and Khadgar both die

There is no Portal to Azeroth. They don't get to open it which is the point of the raid. How exactly is he going to escape to Azeroth?

I definitely don't think their will be a 3rd tier. HFC seems about as final tier as it can get for this expansion. Its just like SoO was, tying up all the loose ends in the expansion.

I do think we could get some non-raid content in 6.3 though. Something like the timeless isles on Faralohn.

Deleted
    It's time for another Zandalari-related raid. They should give us one after this tier.

Check out that Farahlon thread, the video has some quest text about "finally putting an end to the campaign"

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    For me the strongest indication that we (should) get a third raid tier is that the movie got delayed, and that i think they planned a timed release with the next expac.

And now that its delayed for 6 months, we need additional content.. if blizzard wont try another 12 months of dry phase.
    All that potentially means is that instead of Blizzard taking advantage of the post movie euphoria, they have an extra might to test content and take advantage of the pre movie hype.

Blizzard was always likely to be better off taking advantage of the pre release hype. The disdvantage is that releasing in March in line with the movie wouldn’t offer much time for testing, unless they announced the Xpac before Blizzcon.

Now that the movie has been pushed back?

If 6.2 releases in July, we can expect a minor TI style 6.3 in Q4, followed by Beta testing from February onwards, in time for an Q2 release.

The timing is even betting now. New players can join in with the last gasp of the warlords they'll see on screen and be there for the new Xpac hype as well.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    Guldan was a red herring. Archimonde is the final boss. Guldan will travel to the tomb of Sargeras to initiate the Eye of Azshara expansion.
    Ehh, if I had to guess he'll usurp Grommash using his failures to stop the defeats and convince key people in the Iron Horde to drink the blood once again.

He'll then lead the new Horde through the portal and we'll fight a battle reminiscent of the first war as has been hinting at throughout the expansion.

"Time is a flat circle and we'll repeat stuff over and over again" etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Ehh, if I had to guess he'll usurp Grommash using his failures to stop the defeats and convince key people in the Iron Horde to drink the blood once again.

He'll then lead the new Horde through the portal and we'll fight a battle reminiscent of the first war as has been hinting at throughout the expansion.

"Time is a flat circle and we'll repeat stuff over and over again" etc.
    Essentially this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfScVNF0AMs

Deleted
    Why are you talking to yourself?