[H] Mage LF raids (665 atm)

Hi,

I am an experienced raider since vanilla, looking foward to raid with my Horde mage. I can raid any day but mon and wed (personal stuff).

i can do around 25k dps at my current gear/spec (arcane), which i think its good... not perfect, but avobe avarege.

I have 9/10h exp as a tank, so i know what to do and how to avoid mechanics...

Very dedicated, mature and respectfull raider

Stormrage - Alliance (US EST PVE Server) - Heroic Raiding - Semi-Hardcore
    Wed & Friday 9pm-12am EST
    8/10 Heroic - 10/10 Normal
    Seven year adult Guild

Imperium, a Seven year Medivh Guild recently transferred to Stormrage, is an adult, progressive, and well respected raiding guild. Seeking like minded individuals to join our team. We provide good guild culture, consistent loot rules, laid-back leadership, like minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.

Our team has been playing together for over 7 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Raid Times

Wednesday & Friday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Blackrock Foundry

8/10 - Heroic
    10/10 - Normal

Highmaul

7/7 - Heroic
    [Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall] Before BRF Release

What to expect from us...

- Raids that start and end on time.
    - A community of in-game support and socializing.
    - Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
    - A friendly and competitive dps enviroment, with frequent 95%+ parses and some of the fastest kills on Medivh
    - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
    - Raid Consumables, Gems and Enchantments provided.
    - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
    - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...

- You need to want to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and securing its longevity.
    - You must be able to verbally communicate in raid.
    - Poor attitudes and disrespecting fellow guild members will not be tolerated.
    - High to perfect raid attendance is required.
    - Perseverance required. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated is a must.
    - You must know your class and all of its aspects.
    - Be active on our forums.

Recruiting:

1 Melee or Ranged DPS
    1 Heals

Visit www.ImperiumGuild.ca to apply. Or contact Vee#1811 for inquiries.

Raiding with Helmets is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid three nights a week in the hopes to progress at a respectable pace. A tight knit group of players who enjoy raiding in a relax ,fun and motivated environment. Sharing the same goal in mind, we strive for fast progression and exceptional game play. Food,potions,and enchants are provided for our core raiders. Browse the information below and if you feel like everything is a possible fit and feel free to contact me or any one of our leaders.

Current Progression: 7/7H 3/7M 10/10H

Times:
    Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday Nights 8 P.M. - 11 P.M. EST

Recruitment Needs: (665+ only please)

Druid - Restoration or Moonkin
    Mage - Fire
    Monk - Mistweaver
    Priest - Holy
    Shaman - Restoration

Exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

Guild Expectations:

As a raider, social, or even an officer of Raiding with Helmets we expect everyone to act courteous and polite to others in the guild. Everything you say in or out of guild chat reflects us as a guild. Raiders are to show up at 7:45 mentally charged and ready for progression.
    Contact Information:

(GM) - Thaseus#1993
    Raid leader - Styler#1470
    Aretsu#1272

We'd love to have a mage on our team!

<Blood Right> (9/10H) is a raiding guild looking for more active raiders for heroic progression. While we are currently focused on heroic progression, we do have an eye towards building a team to take on mythic raiding as well. We offer an enjoyable and entertaining raid and guild atmosphere focusing on having fun while, at the same time, downing bosses. The guild has been together dating back to mid Cataclysm, and hosts a number of weekly non-raiding events, such as a movie night and other games night for guild members on off nights for raiding.

Realm: Emerald Dream
    Faction: Horde

Recruitment Needs:

Currently, all classes and roles are being accepted. We currently have a group that consistently runs every week, and we are just looking to add more people to take on greater challenges ahead. If you are a willing raider looking for a new home, feel free to apply.

Raid Times:

Weds/Thurs/Mon
    8-11pm central

Loot System:

We use a +1 loot system. Under our system, each main set piece of gear that you win will give you a stacking +1 for the week’s lockout. Thus if you win 3 pieces for the week you will have a +3, until Tuesday’s reset. Everything is treated as a free roll unless someone rolling against you has a lower score than you, in which case the person with the lowest score automatically wins. If multiple people have the lowest score, it is still a free roll amongst those raid members. This is to ensure everyone has a fair chance at getting loot. During progression, preference on tier pieces is given to those who can complete a 2 or 4 set bonus.

Qualifications:

Attendance is our number one priority, and consistency is extremely important to us. We understand life comes over the game and we also understand sometimes things come up. However, we need people to show up on time or at least communicate their absence. Arriving late without sufficient notice results in an automatic +1 for your gear rolls for the night.

Raid experience is preferred, but we have shaped new players into great raiders before. We are willing to help you improve as a raider. We keep nightly logs of our raids, and have several members who are willing to discuss your raid performance with you. Just be willing to listen and learn if you aren't experienced. You need to be able to be open to constructive criticism.

If you are interested please add my battle tag. I'm happy and willing to answer any and all questions that you may have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Gaming,
    Calacat, GM <Blood Right>
    BattleTag: Calaphrinie#1592