Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    I've looked at hans and franz, and by the looks of it, it seems to be highly affected by which one you start tanking, the first pick up really affects your DPS and it also picks you up a second time, while the other one only picks you up once during a time which doesn't really matter.

I.e, its not as reflective as other kills.
    I mean whichever tank does more dps should always tank franzok > hansgar > franzok. Swap during the fight so you don't get picked up. Esp as a DK like if you aren't doing that you are just hurting your raids kill time and phasing speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    You don't do it first? General nazgrim says hi...
    Nice 98k on Beastlord

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Holy shit... tbh those padders annoy me. Like I don't get my ranks due to that bs. If multiple people do it and I have no chance of beating it... IE: 100k + parses on like beastlord. I would do it most likely, but I won't be the first to be the massive padder.

Also, I don't care about publicize myself I don't really stream. If people want to come to me while im online ill talk to them otherwise I keep to myself / the forums. Though I can like give a description of how I generally play BoS on all the fights or w/e ill pm you and see what you want.

Also you should redo gruul
    Oh god, I'm thankful I'm the only person who's not getting pissed off by this. I'm only like top 30 or something in HC but I enjoy the competition and the padding ranks annoy the shit out of me.

It takes all the skill out of ranks, you literally can't beat someone who solos all the adds on Beastlord unless you do it too, I think he had like 15% breath uptime at 701 ilvl lol.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    You don't do it first? General nazgrim says hi...
    I guess technically you got me there. I copied a 25 man when I did that and was trying to get our lock R1 as well heh.

But I sure as hell don't do that shit atm. Otherwise I would have Beastlord and Blast Furnace. Though tbh I should and can beat those if I play perfectly on them and get some decent MS rng.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmanfred View Post

Interesting enough it's Shadow Priests and Feral Druids
    Not really interesting, nor unexpected. Both specs have healing CDs that benefit the entire raid.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.