Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    You are 3 tanks and 6 healers, this is way too overkill and i can assure you that you won't kill him unless you have godlike dps. This encounter gets very hard at the end, because you have to deal with his AoE and the adds which get stronger by every wave.

You should try 2 tanks and 5 heals.
    They have 5 healers, not 6.
    3 tanks is fine if it works for them, they could 4 heal. But tbh there healing is extremly low at most long tries, so im not sure if they could handle it...
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2015-04-21 at 08:29 AM.

Deleted
    Unfortunatly we wiped at a low-% on the fight but I was pushing out 72k dps with the regular SW:P on spears, cascade on packs and then DPing Darmac and his mounts. Was highest damage on Darmac overall so I wouldn't call it padding the meters.... other's might think otherwise.

I think the definition of padding got mixed up somewhere in here. High dps does not mean you are padding. Especially classes like priests and locks who gain single target by multi dotting or whatever. Padding would be having shit boss/mount damage because all you care about is the packs. Beastlord damage is important but you also have to look at the mounts. The OP is good at Beastlord damage but dead last on some of the mounts. THAT is the issue. Also, a lot of the other dps blow but this was about the OP, not them.