Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    So anyone getting the Mega Man X Legacy collection? I've been hearing a lot of fans saying to not bother getting the 2nd collection, anyone agree with that?
    The X games IMO are the best and I say if you like Mega Man go for it. From what I have seen of the X collection 1 is really solid ports and neat features.

I rarely listen to reviews (even more so IGN) but their review of it is solid.

Tried pulling up the video but for whatever reason it seems to be removed, It isn't even in my history anymore.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So anyone getting the Mega Man X Legacy collection? I've been hearing a lot of fans saying to not bother getting the 2nd collection, anyone agree with that?
    Based on what I heard (I haven't played the X series other than X1 myself), X1 and X4 are the best, X2 is good, but requires a certain path for the best ending, X3 has too much and too little at the same time, X5 has a lot of backtracking (Duff McWhalen/Tidal Whale requires three gos with X, one of them with his weapon) and the endings are locked behind RNG, X6 has some MAJOR issues with gameplay and bugs due to it's rushed nature, X7 has some gameplay issue with the 3D portions, and X8 is decent.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUK/st...49060970676224

Dragon Ball FighterZ will be having an Open Beta in August.

Launches September 28th.

Will include new Local 1v1, and 2v2, and Party 6v6.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its in the mail rn but i dont like 2d platformers all that much. People say x is shamazing though. I really want a battle network collection.

And oh yeah, about Masuda claiming the catching mechanics were to easy? It was actually a mistranslation: Masuda actually said catching mechanics were controversial and not everyone likes them, so they are trying something different.

https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/statu...770015233?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    And oh yeah, about Masuda claiming the catching mechanics were to easy? It was actually a mistranslation: Masuda actually said catching mechanics were controversial and not everyone likes them, so they are trying something different.

https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/statu...770015233?s=20
    So they are trying something equally as controversial? If you think people don't like the catching mechanics idk how a brain dead mechanic will be better. Especially when pokemon move around to dodge pokeballs would just seem extremely annoying
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Trial of Sword more like Trial of Bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    People can get fucked because MMX5 and 8 are actually pretty damn good.

I'm getting it on PC because if I have to get it digital, I'm getting it all digital and waiting on a sale because of their shitty lazy handling of the games on the Switch. I would have double-dipped for MM Legacy Collection otherwise.

I have Mega Man 11 pre-ordered on Switch unless something shitty about that pops up later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Agreed, The Switch needs to be Nintendo's only system.

- - - Updated - - -

What they will likely do is what they just did in Japan and that's releasing a dockless Switch. I don't expect them to do anything else besides that.
    Idk man. Japanese people are reluctant to take the switch on the train with them. Its too large to carry day to day. A vita sized switch would be nice.

199, 5 inch screen. Switch Pocket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Good to know it's doing so well. It makes a sequel all the more likely.
    I'd rather get a new game. One with a cohesive story and not 8 separate shorter ones.

Remake FF6 with Octopath art style pls. Or at least release 6 on the switch. I keep hearing amazing things about it and I'm not willing to play the steam version with the shitty sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Idk man. Japanese people are reluctant to take the switch on the train with them. Its too large to carry day to day. A vita sized switch would be nice.

199, 5 inch screen. Switch Pocket..
    How are Japanese people reluctant in taking a Switch with them when its selling so well in Japan?

https://kotaku.com/the-nintendo-swit...pan-1822084194
    It’s January. A good time to take stock and reflect on 2017. And for the Nintendo Switch in Japan, what a year it was.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/...sales-in-japan
    The Nintendo Switch has sold over 3,800,000 units in Japan during the course of its debut year. By comparison, PS4 managed 1.1 million consoles sold in its first 12 months.
    The Switch is doing just fine in Japan. To boost those sells Nintendo started selling a Dockless Switch in Japan.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/...ndle-for-japan
    Nintendo Japan has announced a new, cheaper Switch bundle that only includes the base unit, two Joy-Con and wrist straps.

Detailed on the Nintendo Japan website, the handheld-focused bundle comes in at ¥5,000 (around $45 USD / £33 / $60 AUD) cheaper than the original Switch bundle.

Missing from the original bundle are the dock, Joy-Con Grip, HDMI cable and power/charging cable.
    A Smaller Switch isn't going to happen anytime soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I keep hearing amazing things about it and I'm not willing to play the steam version with the shitty sprites.
    If you got a PS3 just buy the PS1 copy and play that on it.

All PS3's can play PS1 games (tho there may be some bugs due to emulation). So I advise looking up to see if FFVI has any.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Missing from the original bundle are the dock, Joy-Con Grip, HDMI cable and power/charging cable.
    Not like this Nintendo.

Not like this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Not like this Nintendo.

Not like this again.
    Its very common for handhelds outside the US to not have the charging cables. Its dumb but not surprising.

edit: Also there is no plans to do a bundle like that outside of Japan.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-07-24 at 05:09 AM.

Not like this Nintendo.

Not like this again.
    There is a difference between when it happened with the N3DS and now.

With previous Nintendo consoles and handhelds, you were required to have a specific proprietary wall charger to power the system. This is what made it more than annoying when the N3DS didn't come with one.

For the Switch, since it is USB-C compatable, you have a high chance of already having a USB-C cord and a compatable charger lying around. And if you don't you probably have a mini-USB one and can get a $5 USB-C adaptor for it.

Also, if you bought a JoyCon Charge grip or a pro controller, you have a compatable cable to charge a Switch with.

The only reason you absolutely need a USB-C Power brick is to help power the Switch in it's dock or for real fast charging outside of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its very common for handhelds outside the US to not have the charging cables. Its dumb but not surprising.

edit: Also there is no plans to do a bundle like that outside of Japan.
    I'm kinda surprised the Switch alone bundle hasn't been announced yet. Could they be waiting for the next Direct?

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    I'm kinda surprised the Switch alone bundle hasn't been announced yet. Could they be waiting for the next Direct?
    Naw I think it is what Nintendo UK said in the IGN link, There just isn't any plans to do it outside of Japan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not like this Nintendo.

Not like this again.
    You barely post anymore

Idk man. Japanese people are reluctant to take the switch on the train with them.
    Based off what?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Based off what?

Ive done rigorous research into the deep state Japanese train market and these pants are common, as you can see they are clearly big enough to carry a switch.

I think that solves all issues and we can consider this matter closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep my Switch in a small backpack (extra shirt, socks, Bo buster, Horrible Hurt Begones, and soft pretzels, etc) I take everywhere with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I keep my Switch in a small backpack (extra shirt, socks, Bo buster, Horrible Hurt Begones, and soft pretzels, etc) I take everywhere with me.
    If i'm going to a friends and we know odds a good multiple switches and copies of mario kart or arms are there i have it in a case in my messenger bag, but out and about i'm far too paranoid of leaning hard on my back and realising too late i heard a crack when i smacked it against a wall at a bus stop or something so often i just take my Vita instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Its in the mail rn but i dont like 2d platformers all that much. People say x is shamazing though. I really want a battle network collection.
    word yo, that and the Megaman Zero games. Super underated GBA releases.

Deleted
    I carry my Switch in that "Nintendo" Soft Pouch in that over the shoulder small bag with ID's and Purse , and sort of got used to it and carry it often even when I dont' take my switch, conditioned. Pavlov would be proud.

The bag is tightened enough so it doesn't flail around and bludgeon people to Switchdeath.

I just pull it out of the case in the public transport and everytime I have to move or there's too many people to play comfily, I slide it in the bag , not the pouch , is polstered so I'm not worried and pull it out when I can. However no USB charger so battery is all I got. Hence why I carry the 2DS in a pocket as well ~_~

But TBH is easier to hold and play on 2/3DS, in a crowded tube or bus or a tram.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are Japanese people reluctant in taking a Switch with them when its selling so well in Japan?

https://kotaku.com/the-nintendo-swit...pan-1822084194

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/...sales-in-japan

The Switch is doing just fine in Japan. To boost those sells Nintendo started selling a Dockless Switch in Japan.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/...ndle-for-japan

A Smaller Switch isn't going to happen anytime soon.

- - - Updated - - -

If you got a PS3 just buy the PS1 copy and play that on it.

All PS3's can play PS1 games (tho there may be some bugs due to emulation). So I advise looking up to see if FFVI has any.
    I have just heard from a lot of people on messageboards claiming to be japanese. I have no proof, but have heard they dont travel with it nearly as much as they do/did 3ds/vita.

And no ps3=/ Ps4, Xbox one, Switch, pc. I dont want to emulate it. I want square to have my money. Square... take my money, let me buy your game.