Haven't english games always been cheaper? 'Straya and Canada are the only ones i know that get goddamn scalped on prices.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Haven't english games always been cheaper? 'Straya and Canada are the only ones i know that get goddamn scalped on prices.
    79.99 CAD for a lot of Switch games is fucking absurd, it's priced the same as Xbone and PS4 games while having half the visual quality. I don't mind paying for Nintendo games but that's just too expensive for me to be constantly buying, some of us live on a budget after all

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, not for the rest of eu, as british pound was worth more before.

https://www.macrotrends.net/2549/pou...storical-chart

Bloodstained is amazing on PS4 Pro. I prefer it to any metroidvania I've played since SotN. Music is incredible, and atmosphere/gameplay is excellent. Inventive map design and lots of love poured into this one, it's easy to tell.

Hearing rumors that the God Eater 3 Switch port might be really solid. We'll know soon, but I think this might be a solid port. I'm more interested in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Also can't wait for VIII remaster.

Mario Maker 2 amazing critical and user reception on metacritic. Here, note user reviews: https://www.metacritic.com/game/swit...-mario-maker-2 Nintendo delivers here.

I'm still swapping between my 3ds and Switch for Zodiac Age and Awakenings. High hopes for Link's Awakening as well. I'd much prefer to play Bloodstained on handheld, and would have gladly paid more to do so, but the downgrade was too much so I'm playing on PS4. On the other hand, Zodiac Age is better on Switch by a lot imo(portability + excellent port + job swapping) and due to portability and so is Dragon's Dogma.

Games I want ported to Switch ASAP:

Mario Galaxy 1, 2
    Mario Sunshine
    Fire Emblem Awakenings + Fates
    Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess
    Xenoblade Chronicles + X
    Prime Trilogy
    ....also let's get FF Tactics on Switch and maybe remaster Vagrant Story.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2019-07-02 at 01:40 PM.

Pound priced games used to be about equal or more expensive than Euro priced games.

They just haven't adjusted the numbers for Brexit yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Pound priced games used to be about equal or more expensive than Euro priced games.

They just haven't adjusted the numbers for Brexit yet.
    At most EU retailers a game is usually 59.99 Euro on a Console ( not counting LE's or CE's ) and British price used to be like 47.99 or around there, but yeah lately they been around 42 GBP which makes it mildly interesting for EU people cause that's close to 50 euro instead of 60, but then u need a place with cheap or free shipping cause Amazon UK charges like 4 GBP shipping to mainland EU.

Base.com ( don't let the .com fool you, its a UK based shop ) is better tbh, especially if you are French or Dutch or German or any country in their Zone 1 shipping fee, its roughly 47 euro for a new game but they only charge 1.25 euro shipping, I ordered Pokémon Sword there for 47.22 Euro and 1.25 shipping, makes it like 48.50, over here it's 59.99 in shops.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty glad about the new miku game, but I wish they'd use less generic music.

Would people that like these Hatsune Miku games recommend it to someone that likes rhythm heaven? Is it a new level of weebishness? (Not negative)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Would people that like these Hatsune Miku games recommend it to someone that likes rhythm heaven? Is it a new level of weebishness? (Not negative)

FUCK YES

10+ Year Old Account
    ... oh... Booping Gebel just Game Overs you.

K.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    [video=youtube;TwJXxZF5ZC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJXxZF5ZC0[/vid

FUCK YES
    What is this, thumb DDR?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Honestly I'm not surprised the game is having issues on the Switch.

The vita port was cancelled (likely couldn't even get it to run on Vita) and these are the same guys who made Mighty Number 9.

While the game is leaps and bounds better then Mighty Number 9, I'm just not surprised it has issues on all platforms.

Hell there was a game breaking bug here recently if you played it on XB1/PS4.
    https://twinfinite.net/2019/06/a-gam...yers-progress/

Like I said game is no where near as bad as Mighty Number 9, But I did expect issues. Kinda happy I haven't started my run of it yet, Its just sitting on the shelf atm.
    The issue is they made too many versions at the same time with a new custom engine. There are hiccups on the Pro and X in places like you mentioned and is just poorly optimized in general. Once they start tweaking things here and there they can probably fix most if not all the issues.

My hope is they release the tweaked version physically and that is what I will wait for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    ... oh... Booping Gebel just Game Overs you.

K.

- - - Updated - - -

What is this, thumb DDR?
    That's what non motion control/dance pad rhythm games are. Granted, that level of it intimidates me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's what non motion control/dance pad rhythm games are. Granted, that level of it intimidates me.
    It's a touch screen, you could do something like Osu! does

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The issue is they made too many versions at the same time with a new custom engine. There are hiccups on the Pro and X in places like you mentioned and is just poorly optimized in general. Once they start tweaking things here and there they can probably fix most if not all the issues.

My hope is they release the tweaked version physically and that is what I will wait for now.
    Custom engine? Bruh, it's UE4. Ain't shit custom about it.

Also ain't a chance in hell this game is getting another print physically with patches on them. Walmart and Amazon are already trying to fire sell off all their copies for $30 doubtful they are buying more. It was never a game that was gonna push a lot of units physically.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I got bloodstained yesterday but decided to wait to play it until they've patched it and fixed all the issues.

I got bored and figured it out. Since the time I bought a Switch last year, my average expenditure is right around $5 a day, on average, over 14 months.

This includes the console, few dozen games, Pro controllers, case, extra charge cords, memory expansion, etc.

It's the new tobacco addiction, apparently. Just my PSA, continue, please.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2019-07-05 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    It's the new tobacco addiction, apparently. Just my PSA, continue, please.
    I’ve impressed myself with the amount of restraint I’ve had not buying new controllers with pretty colors. I have matching blue and red, but damn if I don’t want yellow, the splatoon color ones, etc etc.

The game cases though. I really don’t need to fill up 5x12, but I may...

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleught announced for Switch (and PC)

A game to get instead some other monster RPG that doesn't give a shit about you.

The Messenger free DLC update is supposed to come out this week. Super excited to return to that game.

Looks like different leaders between games.