10+ Year Old Account
    Just some info about the differences between the houses for anyone interested:

Every house shares the exact same chapters for part one. There's like a different perspective probably, but the battles themselves are exactly the same.

In part 2, 3 of the routes share some chapters and each have their own endings. Golden Deer and Blue Lions have 6 unique chapters, The Church route has only 3 unique chapters sharing the rest with the Golden Deer. The Black Eagles route has fewer overall chapters, but none of them are shared with any of the other routes.

This is of course all based on my observations from seeing the Chapter titles as I'm still on my first playthrough, but it seems like it's worth playing through each of the houses, but you should only go for the Church route if you don't want to play Golden Deer or just really like the game enough to play through a route with mostly similar content. That being said, the ways you get to those battles from a story perspective is actually different, although by how much I can't say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else got anoyed in fire emblem 3H by:
    1 npc girl that sounds like a Navi from zelda game. You see this npc when you 1.st visit a church and go right. I had to double-check just to be sure if it sounds similar.

Also artbook is pretty nice. Picture on internet looked it was a very small book, but its quite large.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Beats me.

That and taking in phones is the two things I have said they needed to stop doing since I started working here. I've opened the doors and I kid you not I've had people waiting to just trade shit in and it cleans out the register.

I guess they do it for the foot traffic but rarely does anyone actually spend money after doing the cash same as credit.

I've joked with my boss and told him if I decided to bring my collection in the store it would clean it out.
    Something also humorous, is PS3 Dualshock 3 controllers. $18 a pop cash.

They can be obtained cheaply =)

I suppose I took $200 from the registers this "promotion". Whee!

It financed:

This game is pure entertainment .. !!

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Something also humorous, is PS3 Dualshock 3 controllers. $18 a pop cash.

They can be obtained cheaply =)

I suppose I took $200 from the registers this "promotion". Whee!
    More power to ya.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

my main gripe with FE:3H, is that the intermissons take too long. im a completionist, so if i can free roam at the school, i HAVE to talk to everyone, and do everything. and frankly ... it takes too long. i could do with half the students/staff talking to me etc ...

i know its more of a problem with my style of play, but im starting to dread those sections.

otherwise im enjoying the game. combat is refreshed enough to keep me interested, and the story seems engaging enough (black eagles).

10+ Year Old Account
    The only problem with talking to everyone is finding all their shit on the floor as you go around, then have to loop around again.

Also murdering all the students you wanted to recruit but just missed out on the requirements is brutal. Really brutal.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

It's not perfect I am waiting for it but Nintendo is best ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The only problem with talking to everyone is finding all their shit on the floor as you go around, then have to loop around again.

Also murdering all the students you wanted to recruit but just missed out on the requirements is brutal. Really brutal.
    It being done that way is a good thing. Those deaths have more impact if it's characters you've spent the last 30-40 hours interacting with before that point, rather than some random redshirt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    It being done that way is a good thing. Those deaths have more impact if it's characters you've spent the last 30-40 hours interacting with before that point, rather than some random redshirt
    Agreed it's the first time since realising you can't save Lyon that a death has really impacted me in a Fire Emblem game.

more reasons to buy a nintendo switch!

FIFA UT MTX sales are probably low on switch so it's not worth it to port anything else but the handful of indy games they publish.

I can guarantee you if FIFA was bringing in even half of the revenue on Switch as it does on other platforms there would probably already be a madden and a BF game on it at minimum, even if they where just old engine versions like FIFA is.

I don't even understand why people are mad about this, who the fuck even cares about EA games if you're core gamer anymore? They aren't chasing core gamers they are chasing fads and whales. The Switch is not their market, and the companies making lots of money on the Switch aren't doing it with dlc and mtx for the most part just off base game sales.

People can say "well just port your old games!" but umm, they haven't even ported them to PS4/XBO. EA doesn't do ports/remasters for the most part anymore and it's no secret why- the games weren't made as live services and are hard to monetize past game sales.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm....hentai game on switch...isnt nintendo family friendly ?

Game am i talking abauth:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29OCMOX5Dk
    (you have been warned -- not for kids)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

1) Each Nintendo platform has always had Mature games, Even more so the Switch.

2) That isn't a hentai game, Its a fan service game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I just want a fucking NHL game for Switch... I dont care if it's a watered down version like FIFA for Switch. I just wanna play some hockey with my favorite team without having to buy another console. EA doesnt even release the hockey games for PC anymore. Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29OCMOX5Dk
    Nintendo the company maybe, but they have, for the majority of it's console days, have had plenty of non family friendly games on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    FIFA UT MTX sales are probably low on switch so it's not worth it to port anything else but the handful of indy games they publish.

I can guarantee you if FIFA was bringing in even half of the revenue on Switch as it does on other platforms there would probably already be a madden and a BF game on it at minimum, even if they where just old engine versions like FIFA is.

I don't even understand why people are mad about this, who the fuck even cares about EA games if you're core gamer anymore? They aren't chasing core gamers they are chasing fads and whales. The Switch is not their market, and the companies making lots of money on the Switch aren't doing it with dlc and mtx for the most part just off base game sales.

People can say "well just port your old games!" but umm, they haven't even ported them to PS4/XBO. EA doesn't do ports/remasters for the most part anymore and it's no secret why- the games weren't made as live services and are hard to monetize past game sales.
    Not mad. Outside of a Sims game for my daughter and SWTOR, I haven't purchased an EA game since 2004. They just haven't made anything worth playing IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    more reasons to buy a nintendo switch!

It's a sad humor that players won't get quality FIFA Switch games, but .. oh well.

I get an itch to play sports titles from time to time, but not EA titles, on any platform.

I wish MLB: The Show would come out on the Switch, without MTX .. Various Street FIFA games without MTX, etc.

It's just as well EA won't push their garbage on the Switch. I don't buy their titles, anyways.

--

EA used to have good titles back in the 80's and 90's. What the @#$ happened??

EA used to have good titles back in the 80's and 90's. What the @#$ happened??
    Mobile gaming and it's premium currency and loot boxes came along, now EA can't be bothered to make a quality game when it can just farm whales and small children.

I wish MLB: The Show would come out on the Switch, without MTX
    Funny enough, The Show is made by Sony and actually the only first party Sony game that pushes MTX. Why? Because gamers that buy sports games every year eat them up for w/e reason and core gamers won't even take notice and care when the MTX are staying out of God of War and the likes.

Nintendo should just fund their own sports games like Sony does with the show, Nintendo sort of did this on the N64 for a time. NBA, NHL, and MLB don't have exclusive contracts as far as I'm aware so Nintendo could literally just pick one to do, only one they can't really touch is NFL. I believe Nintendo made a NBA and an NHL game on the N64 so not unprecedented for them lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The switch already has an American football game, and it's fucking hilarious.

would it be to naive to hope for the old Zelda games coming to the switch.. Like ocarina of time and twilight princess?