That upcoming game list is pretty depressing. Everything up until it stops at late April other than Animal Crossing (maybe Under Night for fighting game fans, but there are far better mediums to play it) is either shitware, a port of an older game (granted some of the ports are of decent games), or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Ahh yes the core gameplay audience is going to be really put off that their game is exactly the same because they chose "normal" difficulty, such logic.
    Once again with the core gameplay how it is you are very limited on how to add Challenge.

You would ether...

1) Cut XP gains.
    2) Limit what you can catch and where even more.
    3) Add in instant kill ability's.

Even in doing so a lot of cases those things won't matter. As soon as you enter the Wild Area you can kill a level 26 Onyx with Pokemon around level 10 because the core system (elements) can let you cheese the fight.

I asked you before and I never got a answer. What things would you add to make the game harder that doesn't change the core gameplay?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Is it too much to ask for something even so slightly new? Out of the best selling franchise in the world?

Have you guys seen the re-used animations and character models?
    #gamefreakLied
    Each game adds something new and serious fuck the whole gamefreak lied shit. Even Digital Foundry points out while they still do use the same wire frame the models are much higher detail than the 3DS ones.

If each Animation was made from scratch you wouldn't get a Pokemon game for another 2 years.

TLDW: While its not as big of a Jump as BOTW it is fully a next gen Pokemon game.

Also I do love how people was still bitching about performance when (the video above) shows that also to be false. Its almost like people are making shit up to just shit on the game.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2019-11-18 at 02:35 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Once again with the core gameplay how it is you are very limited on how to add Challenge.

You would ether...

1) Cut XP gains.
    2) Limit what you can catch and where even more.
    3) Add in instant kill ability's.

Even in doing so a lot of cases those things won't matter. As soon as you enter the Wild Area you can kill a level 26 Onyx with Pokemon around level 10 because the core system (elements) can let you cheese the fight. .
    Are you telling me you just didn't bother reading the post where I literally explained to you how to increase the difficulty by quoting the exact Wikipedia text of exactly how Gamefreak added hard mode to Pokemon Black, which does not include any of your suggestions? You're not a game developer and it shows, what also shows is how you selectively read so that you don't have to address anything that would challenge your view or show holes in your logic.

Creating a hard mode for the game would not be difficult, but it certainly would add a lot of replay value and/or allow the game to cater to a larger audience of gamers.

I asked you before and I never got a answer. What things would you add to make the game harder that doesn't change the core gameplay?
    Of course you didn't because you don't read the answers. I posted twice, once with my own ideas and once to reinforce that point where I quoted the exact Wikipedia text of exactly how Gamefreak added hard mode to Pokemon Black - How about you go back and actually read them this time, maybe while you're at it you can answer my original question too?
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2019-11-18 at 03:02 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

The thing is that, with pokemon games, people tend to say "Aww how cute" and it doesnt matter that we are playing the same game for 23 years.
    The company treats pokemon games as if it was a soda can of Coca Cola.

Its been 23 years

Is it too much to ask for something even so slightly new? Out of the best selling franchise in the world?
    Im not even asking for innovation in the gaming genre.
    Im asking for SLIGHT new things. Even a little thing would be welcome.
    But no, gamfreak regurgitates the same exact formula since forever.

#gamefreakLied
    ?
    The irony is that some of the people you are arguing with. vehemently argue for changes in WoW. Why would changing something in Pokemon be a travesty?

The thing is that, with pokemon games, people tend to say "Aww how cute" and it doesnt matter that we are playing the same game for 23 years.
    The company treats pokemon games as if it was a soda can of Coca Cola.

Its been 23 years

Im not even asking for innovation in the gaming genre.
    Im asking for SLIGHT new things. Even a little thing would be welcome.
    But no, gamfreak regurgitates the same exact formula since forever.

#gamefreakLied
    ?
    They have done things to change it up. Mega-evolutions was a ground breaking way to really change things. Until they abandoned that feature for some reason. They try new things, then ditch them later on. Heck, they didn't stick to other things either, like an eeveelution every other game.

They don't really seem to like to keep any changes implemented, no matter how fans enjoy them. Which is odd. Especially since there were a lot of good ones that could have helped move more games and consoles.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Nearing the end of the game, I must say this may be the quickest I have beaten a Pokemon game by far.

Just got my final gym badge right at the 10hr mark and that was after some "grinding" of the dynamax pokemon in the wild. Likely going to finish up the story today and trade the game in tomorrow.

The Breeding and PVP stuff has never interested me.

Felt kinda odd that by the time I got to the forth gym I was already near level 40 and yet by the time I got the last one I just hit 50.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Now some people are saying sword and shields method of searching for nearby players is effecting roku's causing them to enter a boot loop and crash. This ones more bad luck than any problem on gamefreaks part but man this is the strangest nintendo release i think i can remember.

Nearing the end of the game, I must say this may be the quickest I have beaten a Pokemon game by far.

Just got my final gym badge right at the 10hr mark and that was after some "grinding" of the dynamax pokemon in the wild. Likely going to finish up the story today and trade the game in tomorrow.

Felt kinda odd that by the time I got to the forth gym I was already near level 40 and yet by the time I got the last one I just hit 50.
    24 hours played 200 pokemon caught and just finished the game until the first "the end" screen. The game has more to offer than to rush through the main story.

you had to be burning through and skipping tons of shit lol i just beat the game today, around 25 hours of play time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Now some people are saying sword and shields method of searching for nearby players is effecting roku's causing them to enter a boot loop and crash. This ones more bad luck than any problem on gamefreaks part but man this is the strangest nintendo release i think i can remember.
    dumb people are saying that. thats a network issue lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    24 hours played 200 pokemon caught and just finished the game until the first "the end" screen. The game has more to offer than to rush through the main story.
    I'm sure it does.

All I cared to do was the main store and that took me slightly over 13hrs. Would have been longer but I did a few raid fights and OMG the XP u get from those is stupid lol.

Game is a solid 7/10 for me I enjoyed it, I don't care for PVP or Breeding so that's where it ended for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    you had to be burning through and skipping tons of shit lol i just beat the game today, around 25 hours of play time
    Nope didn't really skip anything main story wise. I did do a few raid fights and the xp gain from it is insane, So that helped a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    IS sword and Shield seriously out already ????? I thought we were like a year away
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    IS sword and Shield seriously out already ????? I thought we were like a year away
    Yep been out since Friday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep been out since Friday.
    Wow, I'm out of the loop then
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Wow, I'm out of the loop then
    IMO its a solid title, enjoyed my time with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO its a solid title, enjoyed my time with it.

Maybe I should have bought a Switch instead of a PS4 pro last month, I've been playing Bloodborne
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2019-11-19 at 03:15 AM.

Maybe I should have bought a Switch instead of a PS4 pro last month, I've been playing Bloodborne
    Bloodborne is great, likely my fav game this gen.

You likely will get more use out of a Pro than a Switch as well. Also there is the Switch Lites if u want a switch and don't care about playing on the tv.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Hit me up when you realize that there are multiple games that have been discussed in many places when December hits. It’s almost like you’re wrong as per usual.
    Dont worry im gonna be the first to make a thread on the new hit game everyone is talking about the unicorn princess. Surely that will ignite a discussion more fiercely than a 90 billion dollar franchise ever could.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2019-11-19 at 04:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It’s OK, I’ll link you discussions of the various games as they’re covered by multiple outlets. You know, the opposite of not being discussed anywhere.
    Cool cool gamesradar is going to review fnaf like it isnt 5 years old and nobody asked for

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool cool, you just admitted you were wrong. Good luck with the weebery.
    See you at the midnight launch of kissed by the baddest bidder. Everyone is talking about that!

15+ Year Old Account
    just because you don’t care about a release doesn’t mean nobody else does.
    Doesn't Pokemon have its own thread that this discussion could take place in?
    The irony is so strong, it cured my anemia.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2019-11-19 at 07:36 AM.