10+ Year Old Account
    This is funny. Nintendo has a cyber deals and their shop is down.

Last update: Thursday, November 26, 2020

Nintendo eShop

We are currently experiencing difficulties with our network services.
    Please try again later.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...p_games_europe

Got an email my online sub is about to run out and boy am i in no rush to sign up again. I thought about it and the online experience has been bad and laggy things like smash and mario kart are exclusively a 'play with friends locally' deal and i'm not paying rent for emulated roms. I asked and everyone i know owns a switch, only one still upkeeps his online subscription for splatoon 2 and thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Got an email my online sub is about to run out and boy am i in no rush to sign up again. I thought about it and the online experience has been bad and laggy things like smash and mario kart are exclusively a 'play with friends locally' deal and i'm not paying rent for emulated roms. I asked and everyone i know owns a switch, only one still upkeeps his online subscription for splatoon 2 and thats about it.
    It's cheap enough that I don't mind paying just for the cloud saves.

Today its now been 3 years since Bayonetta 3 was announced. And we never saw it again.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Today its now been 3 years since Bayonetta 3 was announced. And we never saw it again.
    I’m personally holding out hope for the game awards in 2 days. What else is Monolith doing?

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    I’m personally holding out hope for the game awards in 2 days. What else is Monolith doing?
    What does Monolith have to do with Bayonetta? lmao

Bayonetta is Platinum Games, Monolith would be Xenoblade or probably another RPG

15+ Year Old Account
    Monolith is working on xenoverse which is kosmos and elma/cross landing on the earth shulk and rex created fighting the scientists that are creating deus because after zarathustra reset the universe again the cycle has begun anew where fei will have his time

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    What does Monolith have to do with Bayonetta? lmao
    Whoops got the two flipped I have monolith on the brain now that I’ve gotten around to XC2. I saw the vanquish/bayonetta bundle and I never picked up Astral Chain. Seems platinum has been rather quiet from the new game side of things, not counting the W101 port.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Monolith is working on xenoverse which is kosmos and elma/cross landing on the earth shulk and rex created fighting the scientists that are creating deus because after zarathustra reset the universe again the cycle has begun anew where fei will have his time
    Wait is that real or are you making a joke on XC1/2/XCX, because I’d play that game for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whoops got the two flipped I have monolith on the brain now that I’ve gotten around to XC2. I saw the vanquish/bayonetta bundle and I never picked up Astral Chain. Seems platinum has been rather quiet from the new game side of things, not counting the W101 port.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait is that real or are you making a joke on XC1/2/XCX, because I’d play that game for sure.
    Its real in my heart

Part of me thinks they thought they were the only game in town after Capcoms dark years but then as part of Capcoms revival in recent years we got DMCV which i think is fair to say is better than either Bayo games which i adore. I think they went from being the only game in town to go "oh fuck, we have to be the character action game to follow up that" and took it back to the drawing board.

10+ Year Old Account
    So a little news so you guys save money. Atelier Ryza 2 will be cenzored as hell compared to 1.st game. It got cenzored in Japan...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So a little news so you guys save money. Atelier Ryza 2 will be cenzored as hell compared to 1.st game. It got cenzored in Japan...
    Fuck Sony and their puritan California morals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gonna link sources or anything?

Among Us is a perfect fit for Switch, I'm sold.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna link sources or anything?
    I understand the desire to play the game as creator intended:
    https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ame_censorship

But since they pulled cenzor patch on fairy tail day one.... you cant belive them.

15+ Year Old Account

But since they pulled cenzor patch on fairy tail day one.... you cant belive them.
    "In the case of Atelier Ryza 2, the title we put together does not need to be censored for any market" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So...

1... it appears you where wrong and they didn't censor shit

2... Ryza is a T rated game with some fan service character designs there isn't much to censor

3... you should play Atelier games for crafting, combat and slice of life goofyness. If you're just looking to get the jollies off to Ryza you can do that without buying the game wink wink.

- - - Updated - - -

"In the case of Atelier Ryza 2, the title we put together does not need to be censored for any market" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    That's the thing it's a damn T rated game, which makes his outrage bait weird. The only thing sexual about the game is outfits and nobody gives enough shit to censor some cleavage. They don't put the characters in sexual situations like those weird ass loli games that actually did get censored.

These guys try to pull this drama bait all the time. They tried it with P5R, not censored. They tried it with Catherine Full Body, not censored. Literally the only things censored are their weird ass loli games that actually put those *young* characters in sexual situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you read betwen the words, its already shipped with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you read betwen the words, its already shipped with it.
    So then what was censored?