15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    It's the same singer, just re-recorded.

- - - Updated - - -

P5S says hi.
    Well then she did a doodoo job

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Torna was more of a expansion than DLC at least. Same for xenoblade remake, but on much smaller scale.
    Well, yes. In the long run, I think it's very possible the Pokemon DLC will fall into the same category if you consider them both as one expansion instead of two, since it's one purchase anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea sure thing, but seeing as they where all advertised as different DLCs within the pack we all know this is wrong and you're just trying to save face from being wrong. You named one Nintendo game that didn't force you to buy all the DLC and claimed it was the trend when Smash is literally the only one lol.
    Dude, I know you love to argue, but read before you jump into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Just to point this out, they did readd Pikmin 3 to the Wii U shop.

Off the top of my head though, the only season passes I can think of that you can't buy separately but might want to is Pokemon and Breath of the Wild. Smash Ultimate you can buy every DLC character individually if you want.
    And your counterargument is to point out games that you literally flat out said yourself you wouldn't buy the DLC in separate pieces.

And now you're trying to claim that I'm the one trying to save face from being wrong? Try again. My original claim is still exactly the same, most of Nintendo's DLC isn't stuff you'd want to buy individually anyway.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-by-another-20

Several outside game developers, speaking anonymously as the issue is private, said that Nintendo has asked them to make their games 4K-ready, suggesting a resolution upgrade is on its way
    Please let the rumors of a Switch with improved hardware be true finally! I don't even care about 4K, I just want a bit more horsepower in the darned thing.

Well, yes. In the long run, I think it's very possible the Pokemon DLC will fall into the same category if you consider them both as one expansion instead of two, since it's one purchase anyway.

Dude, I know you love to argue, but read before you jump into it.

And your counterargument is to point out games that you literally flat out said yourself you wouldn't buy the DLC in separate pieces.

And now you're trying to claim that I'm the one trying to save face from being wrong? Try again. My original claim is still exactly the same, most of Nintendo's DLC isn't stuff you'd want to buy individually anyway.
    You should really read your post again and mine and question if I really wanted to buy shitty copy pasted missions, Anna or shitty pay 2 win items in Xenoblade 2 and get back to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we ever get a Switch Pro, I hope we can just replace the dock and upgrade our existing Switch's.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-by-another-20

Please let the rumors of a Switch with improved hardware be true finally! I don't even care about 4K, I just want a bit more horsepower in the darned thing.
    I think it is and this is what I think we will get.

1. Current CPU/GPU but at full performance in both dock/handheld. Even in docked mode the switch is currently underclocked.
    2. Double the Ram (4GB to 8GB)
    3. Better screen.
    4. Better Battery Life.
    5. 4K Upscale, No games running at 4K.

A lot of games performance keeps getting bogged down by ether the ram limit/bandwith or the CPU/GPU being underclocked. So if both of those things is fixed come the "New" Switch then that would be great.

I don't think it will outright be a Switch 2. Nivida does have the new chips to do it but the current switch is making a killing and I don't see Nintendo making a Switch 2 and leaving people behind.

Also we all know they will call it The "New" Switch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    If we ever get a Switch Pro, I hope we can just replace the dock and upgrade our existing Switch's.
    Not a chance in hell.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Not a chance in hell.
    Why not? It's not like you'll need the horsepower in handheld mode. An upgraded Switch mostly makes sense for the big screen where it shows its age.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You should really read your post again and mine and question if I really wanted to buy shitty copy pasted missions, Anna or shitty pay 2 win items in Xenoblade 2 and get back to me.
    You realize it doesn't matter what you said, right?

Like, think this over for a second.
    You came in and questioned a post I had towards another user.

You then made your own claim, to which I responded, and now you're going "HAH, you're trying to save face by being wrong in the first place!" when...no, I wasn't. You just said something that proved my original claim in the first place. I don't care whether or not you wanted the missions or Anna. Hell the fact that you're calling items in a single player game "Pay to win" is already worth an eyeroll.

My original point still stands. The other user was complaining about Nintendo not selling DLC separately, to which I said most of the time it doesn't even matter, because a majority of what comes with said DLC passes aren't what the DLC is being sold for, nor are they really factoring that much into the price.

Like if you thought Torna would be cheaper if they unbundled it from the rest, I'm not sure what to say. Same for the BotW DLC, same for the Fire Emblem one. The small things are usually just used to pad the time between the game launch and actually releasing the DLC you really wanted. They're more akin to preorder bonuses, except it's for the season pass.

But when you insert yourself into a conversation in an attempt to get some random "gotcha!" moment while really just proving the other poster right, it comes off as really strange to try to twist the discussion as if it was revolving around you in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Why not? It's not like you'll need the horsepower in handheld mode. An upgraded Switch mostly makes sense for the big screen where it shows its age.
    Makes sense for handheld as well when you got games like Xenoblade that is under 500p and its performance is no where near 30FPS. It would also make that dock costly.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Makes sense for handheld as well when you got games like Xenoblade that is under 500p and its performance is no where near 30FPS. It would also make that dock costly.
    It seems nice on paper too, for those of us who have a Switch already.

But then imagine for people who want to get a Switch in general and get the stronger one, they'll have to buy a Switch straight up for $300, and then get the dock for an additional god knows how much. Because the amount of tech in the dock would probably cause it to be like $250 on its own at that point if you're packing that much in there.

Or, they could just release a new Switch for like, $350-399.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont talk about xeno games when im not around

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Dont talk about xeno games when im not around
    But you're right here.

Xenoblade 2 did look like poop in handheld though, probably a big part of why I kept putting it off for so long.

15+ Year Old Account
    But you're right here.

Xenoblade 2 did look like poop in handheld though, probably a big part of why I kept putting it off for so long.
    I was at work it doesnt count cause if my boss saw me on my phone shed fire me. But anyway no duh it looked bad:

New hardware
    Cpu intensive
    40 person team
    Takahashi was mega horny and hired a hentai artist

Id never play it in handheld mode because you cant see anything like when i played xb1 on 3ds. Xeno games are console games through and through. Its already playble on an emulator and im excited to play it at 8k 60 fps in the next few years

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems nice on paper too, for those of us who have a Switch already.

But then imagine for people who want to get a Switch in general and get the stronger one, they'll have to buy a Switch straight up for $300, and then get the dock for an additional god knows how much. Because the amount of tech in the dock would probably cause it to be like $250 on its own at that point if you're packing that much in there.

Or, they could just release a new Switch for like, $350-399.
    The alternative is to have an upgraded dock option for existing Switch users that will boost performance of existing games to play at full 1080p or 4K in docked mode only, games would be downscaled in handheld mode, then have an upgraded system with better hardware/battery life that won't be able to do 4K in portable mode, but would still run games at a much higher resolution and framerate, and the dock would exclusively be for 4K gaming.

I just don't see Nintendo releasing a 4K capable portable system that can do it in handheld mode. I could see them doing something higher performance 1080p portable with 4K being entirely in the dock, which I'd be fine with and might be the most cost effective solution, not to mention wouldn't pillage your battery life potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Takahashi was mega horny and hired a hentai artist
    You speak like that is a bad thing.

So apparently Nintendo leakers have said theres a Pokemon announcement coming "but its going to disappoint people" and i imagine that probably has something to do with people datamining "Alpha_NX" and "Omega_NX" in Pokemon Home. I didn't dsilike ORAS that much but of all the remakes it seems like the one that got forgotten the fastest.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.8 to much water. But it could be a Go version of it.

https://boards.4channel.org/search#/Alpha_NX/v
    Last edited by Yunru; 2020-09-10 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally! A Special Edition Switch!

Not even kidding...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Finally! A Special Edition Switch!

Not even kidding...
    EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.....that garbage.

Haters gonna hate.

But really, if it wasn't for the Battle Bus on the home button that would look pretty clean. A bit weird it doesn't come with more than that for the game actually, but oh well.