Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Shulk is basically same age and Sharla also has gigantic boobs bouncing around and she runs across the plains so uhh... What the hell are you talking about if you think this is Xenoblade 1 as well.
    Oh no, don't do that.
    You know 1 isn't nearly as bad as 2 in that regard
    Sharla is one character, and she's 21.

Pyra puts her to shame, and then that's not even touching weird hyper sexualized bunny blade.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Mobile doesn't have multiquote.

Hence why I can't respond to jtbrig without quoting again, but at that point I was going to sleep originally.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I'm used to stuff like that, but I think it's just more coz xc2 is like her favorite.

I don't care much but I think it's fair to point out it's not something for everyone, the slow movement in combat regardless is pointless.
    Turn your phone sideways. You need help in life

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Turn your phone sideways. You need help in life
    Who the hell uses auto rotate in 2021 in their bed

Also this still doesn't change it was really obvious when I said it wasn't even towards you, I just didn't wanna quote moofia at the time

15+ Year Old Account
    I love when men call xb 2 weeby sexualized trash but say 1 is totally not like that

I love when men call xb 2 weeby sexualized trash but say 1 is totally not like that
    [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d3b33c9dbae344cc240ae5fa33ca9209.png[g]
    Ah yes, stripping a character of all their gear just to make them useless is definitely the same as a game that a character is basically nude and you just have to deal with it.

Never mind the fact that you literally picked the one character who gets a mech body and she's only like that for the first like hour

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, stripping a character of all their gear just to make them useless is definitely the same as a game that a character is basically nude and you just have to deal with it.

Never mind the fact that you literally picked the one character who gets a mech body and she's only like that for the first like hour
    You understand de has transmog, yes? You know you can do that with melly and sharla, yes? Give me your wife's number so I can warn her you need help

Oh no, don't do that.
    You know 1 isn't nearly as bad as 2 in that regard
    Sharla is one character, and she's 21.

Pyra puts her to shame, and then that's not even touching weird hyper sexualized bunny blade.
    Ah yes, surely an optional rare blade you may or may never even get on your playthru compares to being able to almost completely undress your large breasted female party member. Hell Melia looks like a damn kid and you can do the same to her ffs.

Lets not even humor this bullshit idea that Xenoblade 1 is less sexualized then 2, it's not. The graphics where uglier otherwise they are still hyper sexualizing characters cut the bullshit.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2021-08-16 at 03:33 PM.

You understand de has transmog, yes? You know you can do that with melly and sharla, yes? Give me your wife's number so I can warn her you need help
    You realize 3 copies of XC1 exists and only one has that option, and on top of that, you could add all 3 characters together and they still wouldn't measure up to Pyra alone.

15+ Year Old Account
    You realize 3 copies of XC1 exists and only one has that option, and on top of that, you could add all 3 characters together and they still wouldn't measure up to Pyra alone.
    Nobody is going to play the original and sure has shit never gonna play the 3ds version. We're in the switch thread. Pyra has the same amount of clothes on as sharla. You guys just see what you want to see.

Ah yes, surely an optional rare blade you may or may never even get on your playthru compares to being able to almost completely undress your large breasted female party member. Hell Melly looks like a damn kid and you can do the same to her ffs.

Lets not even humor this bullshit idea that Xenoblade 1 is less sexualized then 2, it's not. The graphics where uglier otherwise they are still hyper sexualizing characters cut the bullshit.
    >Optional blade
    >Optional customization

Yes, let's "cut the bullshit".
    You can't justify one while dismissing the other.
    The fact is at the end of the day, it's far more prevalent in XC2, to the point that it's even a running joke with Tora that Poppi's appearance was designed based around his family's preferences.

That isn't to say that XC1 has it's flaws on the front too, but it is definitely not on the same level at all.
    I mean, XC2 is literally an entire system of summoning the blades to serve you.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody is going to play the original and sure has shit never gonna play the 3ds version. We're in the switch thread. Pyra has the same amount of clothes on as sharla. You guys just see what you want to see.
    Pyra also has a chest that's the size of her head if not larger. It's not just about how much skin is showing.

Also you completely disregarded Mythra.

And regardless of what thread we're in, people played the game on different systems so it's really silly to act as if a new feature should be common knowledge.
    I played on the 3DS myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    I played on the 3DS myself.

[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/480556304251748352/876852986587009034/1627506916024.png[img]
    And yet I still had more fun with it than 2.

*Insert smug face that I'm too lazy to find*

Pyra also has a chest that's the size of her head if not larger. It's not just about how much skin is showing.

Yea ok dude, lets still pretend Sharla has a smaller chest then Pyra... lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    And yet I still had more fun with it than 2.

*Insert smug face that I'm too lazy to find*
    No, you didnt.

Yea ok dude, lets still pretend Sharla has a smaller chest then Pyra... lol.
    It's definitely not shoved in your face every scene.
    Along with the fact that again, you can still change the costume if you don't like that.

You can't do that with Pyra.
    You also ignored the rest

It's definitely not shoved in your face every scene.
    Along with the fact that again, you can still change the costume if you don't like that.

You can't do that with Pyra.
    You also ignored the rest
    Oh is there a costume that gives her breast reduction? Which one? Cause last I checked you just said its not about the amount of skin showing but the size... lol

Oh is there a costume that gives her breast reduction? Which one? Cause last I checked you just said its not about the amount of skin showing but the size... lol
    Jesus man, I said it's not JUST about that lol.

Don't twist that to fit your argument.
    This would be like arguing that FE awakening was just as bad as Fates with the waifuing.

And it's like, yeah Awakening had the underlying, but Fates obviously took it further when they realized it was popular.

Xenoblade just didn't fail at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why you're arguing so much anyways. I haven't played either game, I was just speaking from the perspective of what I've seen from both games. It could also just be the art style on XB2. I think it looks pretty bad and characters like Pyra look like generic anime waifus, whereas whoever that Sharla lady is, doesn't.

Pyra and Mythra are super fun in Smash Ultimate though, so whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the clip I saw that made me feel like it's generic anime trash. Maybe it's a one off thing or maybe XB1 is the same, idk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I don't know why you're arguing so much anyways. I haven't played either game, I was just speaking from the perspective of what I've seen from both games. It could also just be the art style on XB2. I think it looks pretty bad and characters like Pyra look like generic anime waifus, whereas whoever that Sharla lady is, doesn't.

Pyra and Mythra are super fun in Smash Ultimate though, so whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the clip I saw that made me feel like it's generic anime trash. Maybe it's a one off thing or maybe XB1 is the same, idk.

Because I like making jester joe look stupid and letting 1 scene dictate your opinion on a 60 hour jrpg is beyond silly. Instead of caring about the appearance of a character, get to know them first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I like making jester joe look stupid and letting 1 scene dictate your opinion on a 60 hour jrpg is beyond silly. Instead of caring about the appearance of a character, get to know them first.
    ....if I see a scene from the game and I don't like that scene of course I'm not going to feel compelled to play it? It's not just the genericness of it, but the dialog is also incredibly stilted and the voice acting is pretty bad.