Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    Thanks for this, appreciated. I looked online and see the price is around £260 for the grey version so maybe a little less than I thought (around £300). What has shocked me a little is that Zelda still seems to cost £50+? I guess maybe I'm used to Steam and PC games in general, but a 4+ year old game which is still £50 is kinda putting me off. Do they not drop in price like PC games?

Not sure if it happened already, but the regular Switch (not lite, not oled) is having its price cut a tad bit (30€ down to ~260/270,not sure about £), so you might wanna look into that before buying at possibly "old" price. Unless you plan on buying the OLED version or the Lite, those stay the same

Thanks for this, appreciated. I looked online and see the price is around £260 for the grey version so maybe a little less than I thought (around £300). What has shocked me a little is that Zelda still seems to cost £50+? I guess maybe I'm used to Steam and PC games in general, but a 4+ year old game which is still £50 is kinda putting me off. Do they not drop in price like PC games?
    If I see a Nintendo game $10 off I call that a sale, $20 is almost unheard of. They may do Nintendo selects but don’t bank on it, if you’re that hard up for money don’t eat out a day or two, faster than waiting on a sale.

Nintendo games don’t drop in price over time, but there are sales sometimes. Doubt BotW will be on sale ever though.

Nintendo games never drop in price.

BotW was 60 bucks on release and it will be 60 bucks when last Switch on Earth crumbles to dust.

nintendo first party titles rarely drop in price unless its part of the nintendo selects or it bombs, if anything they go up in price.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Nintendo games don’t drop in price over time, but there are sales sometimes. Doubt BotW will be on sale ever though.
    it will probably be part of nintendo selects once botw2 is out
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Bluetooth audio added to Switch

...via firmware update.

Only 1656 days later.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Hyperion - Primal NA - Lone Hero

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    BotW was $40 a couple months back. I got SMO for my nephew for a similar price. They don’t go on permanent discount, but they do go on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Nintendo games never drop in price.

BotW was 60 bucks on release and it will be 60 bucks when last Switch on Earth crumbles to dust.
    Except Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey are $50 pretty much everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Except Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey are $50 pretty much everywhere
    Pretty much every Nintendo game is $10 off MSRP at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Pretty much every Nintendo game is $10 off MSRP at Walmart.
    This is at Target even too, Walmart might be $5 cheaper or something, not sure.

Bust out those bluetooth earbuds, Switch will finally let you use them. No mic support, but it’s better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    legends looks a lot nicer without the compression

[IMG]https://i.redd.it/d0d0vz197cn71.png[/I]
    D-does it though?

I feel like Oblivion looked better and less barren

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    This is at Target even too, Walmart might be $5 cheaper or something, not sure.
    Most of the stores usually price match walmart weeks or months later but at launch it's usually only walmart in store that has the $10 discount. They usually wait on the walmart website to lower the price to bother matching it, since usually its still full price there but $10 off in store to try to drive in foot traffic.

Bluetooth audio added to Switch

...via firmware update.

Only 1656 days later.
    And here's why it was not a feature before:

Important

Up to two wireless controllers can connect to a Nintendo Switch system while using Bluetooth audio. You will not be able to pair additional wireless controllers until you disconnect the Bluetooth audio device.

Bluetooth audio will be disconnected during local communication, such as when starting a local wireless multiplayer game.
    Switch'es Bluetooth channels are reserved for controllers and console to console connectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Most of the stores usually price match walmart weeks or months later but at launch it's usually only walmart in store that has the $10 discount. They usually wait on the walmart website to lower the price to bother matching it, since usually its still full price there but $10 off in store to try to drive in foot traffic.
    If you're prepping an in-store pickup order, Walmart withholds the price listing until you add a discounted game to your cart, but it's always $10 off MSRP (even new releases).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And here's why it was not a feature before:

Switch'es Bluetooth channels are reserved for controllers and console to console connectivity.
    Yeah this has been known, and was the primary reason behind the lack of Bluetooth audio connectivity.

It was never a good reason though.

If it’s in store then Best Buy will match it.

Target's ruling is down to whether or not you can pull it up online through the app used in store, yeah. So if walmart has it set there for full price, then can't price match it. Which checks out with what you're saying. Walmart's website though is not fun to work with in my experience, because they love to list resellers too. Also as World Peace said, yeah, it does require you to add it to the cart first too usually which I hate dealing with.

But for Breath of the Wild, I'm not sure of the current Walmart price because generally speaking I avoid Walmarts to begin with. I'm just assuming they'd try to still go lower than the average price, which seems to be $50 for BotW at the moment.

If you're prepping an in-store pickup order, Walmart withholds the price listing until you add a discounted game to your cart, but it's always $10 off MSRP (even new releases).

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this has been known, and was the primary reason behind the lack of Bluetooth audio connectivity.

It was never a good reason though.
    I mean if you're using 2 or more controllers, I don't know why you'd want to use a bluetooth headset in the first place, since you're likely playing with someone. I guess if you wanted to use it for Bluetooth speakers, but considering it's just now getting Bluetooth support, people likely already have something in place to handle their audio on Switch.

Where's my direct, tendie????????

Tifa, Amy Rose, Krystal, Lara Croft, and Chun-Li are announced for Smash.

Reaction?