1. #29841
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    Which websites do you lurk? Even now on the live chat people were mocking her.
    You know what isn't cool, a person judging what is cool based on twitch chat. They watch people like xqc ffs, you think that is cool?

    Bayo >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dante. More swag, more style and has a far better voice actress that oozes it now even more.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2021-09-23 at 10:48 PM.

  2. #29842
    I had honestly written off Bayo 3 at this point but boy am i glad to be wrong. The hairstyle and the change in voice actor does make me wonder if the rumours its not Bayonetta herself but her younger alternate self from the first game but grown up. They did say that alternate timeline was still around after the games events but without all the umbral witch/lumen sage stuff so it would lead to her growing up to be a slightly different version of Bayonetta.

    -i mean that and the original trailer showed bayonetta getting cut in half.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

  3. #29843
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    15,444
    I'm glad bayo took so long. It means the team probably studied dmc 5. Mother gaia blesses me with top tier action games

  4. #29844
    Scarab Lord Sugho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You know what isn't cool, a person judging what is cool based on twitch chat. They watch people like xqc ffs, you think that is cool?

    Bayo >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dante. More swag, more style and has a far better voice actress that oozes it.

    First I was watching it on YouTube, second they happen to have the same opinion as me, I am not saying it just because they are.

    Everyone knows Bayonetta is a poor ripoff of DMC since the day Bayonetta 1 was revealed.

  5. #29845
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,767
    Was really hoping we would have seen astral chain 2 instead of baya but otherwise I enjoyed the direct.
    Quite afew games I already planned on getting and that remaster of that old snes game from my childhood is tempting, if not for my switch being currently at my sister house I would dl it tonight.
    Don’t really plan on uping my online subscription atm, will have to see what the price ends up being.

  6. #29846
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    First I was watching it on YouTube
    The only thing less cool then twitch chat is youtube chat. Congrats on proving you aren't a good judge of what is cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    Everyone knows Bayonetta is a poor ripoff of DMC since the day Bayonetta 1 was revealed.
    Rip off? Might want to do some research there genius. Hideki Kamiya ripping himself off, you can't be serious.

  7. #29847
    Scarab Lord Sugho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The only thing less cool then twitch chat is youtube chat. Congrats on proving you aren't a good judge of what is cool.
    That's an amazing argument! I surrender!

  8. #29848
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    That's an amazing argument! I surrender!
    Wise move since you don't even realize DMC and Bayonetta was created by the same people.

  9. #29849
    Scarab Lord Sugho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Wise move since you don't even realize DMC and Bayonetta was created by the same people.
    You assumed I watched it on Twitch, then you assumed my opinion was based on a live stream chat, now you are assuming I don't know the developing teams of my favorite games... Keep assuming everything about people based on your limited mindset, that will get you far in life.

    He, and his team, only worked in DMC1 and if he is so creative why is he copying so much stuff from DMC4 and 5?

  10. #29850
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    He, and his team, only worked in DMC1 and if he is so creative why is he copying so much stuff from DMC4 and 5?
    Ah the copout now that you're sad your edgelord character was created by the same dude who created the swag babe that demolishes him. How cute.

    https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox...evil-may-cry-4

    https://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/bayonetta-2

    Look at how un cool both user and critic scores all for DMC4 compared to the best game of its kind, looks like they really missed Kamiya.

  11. #29851
    Scarab Lord Sugho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Ah the copout now that you're sad your edgelord character was created by the same dude who created the swag babe that demolishes him. How cute.
    You keep assuming I didn't know about the Little Devils team...

    Now it's my turn to assume something, you have 18k posts here and based on your replies you just want someone to debate with you and give you attention so goodbye.

  12. #29852
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    15,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    First I was watching it on YouTube, second they happen to have the same opinion as me, I am not saying it just because they are.

    Everyone knows Bayonetta is a poor ripoff of DMC since the day Bayonetta 1 was revealed.
    Except bayo 1 was betterr than every dmc till 5 but sure

  13. #29853
    Scarab Lord Sugho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Except bayo 1 was betterr than every dmc till 5 but sure
    Better than DMC2 at best...

  14. #29854
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    15,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    Better than DMC2 at best...
    1 hasnt aged, 2 is garbage, 3 is slow and archaic, 4 has too much down time and half the game is just going backwards. Bayo 1 and dmc 5 are toppest of tiers

  15. #29855
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    Better than DMC2 at best...
    Bayonetta 1 and 2 both have better critic and user reviews then any DMC game besides the original which surprise surprise was made by Kamiya... DMC1 definitely didn't age well though so if it released as is today it would review like shit but back then at least it was pretty hype.

    DMC5 is the first DMC game to even be close to reaching Bayonetta, and that was after he gave them 2 Bayonetta games to get ideas from and after their flopping of DMC.

    You must live in a alternate universe if you think DMC 3 and 4 where even close to Bayonetta 1 and 2. That's not the general consensus of fans of the genre at all and sounds like stanning overload. DMC5 is close to being on par with Bayo, it took them a lot of games to even get there.

  16. #29856
    Scarab Lord Sugho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    1 hasnt aged, 2 is garbage, 3 is slow and archaic, 4 has too much down time and half the game is just going backwards. Bayo 1 and dmc 5 are toppest of tiers
    I'd say DMC5 > DMC3 > DMC4(limited budget but still cool) > Bayonetta 2 > DMC1 > Bayonetta 1 > DMC2

    DMC5 was amazing because they finally had the budget and the developers they always dreamed about but were never able to have because of Capcom's executives and dead lines.
    Last edited by Sugho; 2021-09-23 at 11:16 PM.

  17. #29857
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland (send help)
    Posts
    15,444
    Well in other news, rune factor 5 is coming out march 22nd yeeee

    https://www.gematsu.com/2021/09/rune...h-25-in-europe

  18. #29858
    I always found myself frustrated with the DMC games because all I really wanted was to play as Vergil rather than Dante. Granted that was possible but more so as an afterthought.

  19. #29859
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well in other news, rune factor 5 is coming out march 22nd yeeee

    https://www.gematsu.com/2021/09/rune...h-25-in-europe
    Should of been day and date here like their shitty story of seasons game was. If they had to choose one to be day and date then it should of been RF5, not that abomination.

  20. #29860
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well in other news, rune factor 5 is coming out march 22nd yeeee

    https://www.gematsu.com/2021/09/rune...h-25-in-europe
    It will also be the first entry in the series to allow same sex marriage which is awesome.

    https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/2...zation-blog-2/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •