I'm tired of videos and articles that talk about how the Playstation came to be acting like the big bully Nintendo screwed over the helpless victim Sony, when Sony was the bigger company back then, and Sony wanted most of the profits on the SNES CD add-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Don't ever take advice from this guy. The 3DS version is hideous and the Wii version is only passable running on dolphin at extremely high resolutions. DE looks miles betters then both.
    But of course because only your opinion is valid right? Sigh

It wasn’t too long ago that I commented that Pokémon games too we’re not good and aimed at children as their audience and you proceeded to chastise me for it and now you’re here talking about them being garbage. Are you a hypocrite as well as a know-it-all?

Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post

It wasn’t too long ago that I commented that Pokémon games too we’re not good and aimed at children as their audience and you proceeded to chastise me for it and now you’re here talking about them being garbage. Are you a hypocrite as well as a know-it-all?
    Hey man if you want to die on the hill that 3DS Xenoblade looks better then DE then by all means join him. You're welcome to have a terrible ass opinion if you want to, doesn't stop people from pointing out just how terrible it is.

Don't use it to asspull some bs argument like I was ever a huge fan of pokemon, when in general I think the franchise is meh as hell and everyone in this thread who actually reads it could confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post

Well, as someone who played both Xenoblade 1 copies, I would say the 3DS one is, well, serviceable enough for what it was at the time and cheaper than trying to get the Wii copy.
    But with it being on the switch now, you'd have to be crazy to not get it on the Switch instead.

And uh, Val also expressed sadness at that Pokemon knock off game villifying slavery.

Which I'm honestly still shocked went completely unaddressed in the Pokemon thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I thought this WAS the pokemon thread…
    Nah, that's the Pokemon thread.

But really there's one in Fun Stuff. I didn't realize myself until like 2 years ago about I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Hey man if you want to die on the hill that 3DS Xenoblade looks better then DE then by all means join him. You're welcome to have a terrible ass opinion if you want to, doesn't stop people from pointing out just how terrible it is.

Don't use it to asspull some bs argument like I was ever a huge fan of pokemon, when in general I think the franchise is meh as hell and everyone in this thread who actually reads it could confirm that.
    I find it doubtful many here would confirm what your opinion is about the Pokémon franchise as they likely don't care what it is, especially when all your posts are simply to argue with everyone. If you could actually read you could see I too never said you were a fan but that you gave me crap over my negative opinion about it. Funny enough, I also didn’t even provide an opinion about xenoblade. You just injected that in a feeble attempt to have a leg to stand on.

So, ok, you’re not a hypocrite as I first thought, you got me; you’re just someone who has nothing better to do than disagree with another even if you don't have a personal stake in the discussion. Everyone in this thread, as you liked to point out, would see that too considering someone else here recently stated the same feelings. You obviously have some sort of inferiority complex and need to appease it by telling everyone how wrong they are and how right you are. Frankly it’s kind of sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I thought this WAS the pokemon thread…
    Now that you bring this up, why aren't there more threads specifically about games themselves? Does there really need to be one main switch thread that discusses every main title that gets released? It just becomes a big mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Nah, that's the Pokemon thread.

But really there's one in Fun Stuff. I didn't realize myself until like 2 years ago about I think?
    Used to be more active years back when Pokémon was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Used to be more active years back when Pokémon was good.
    Yeah it was crazy how active it was and then Sword and Shield came out and it just died.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    I'm tired of videos and articles that talk about how the Playstation came to be acting like the big bully Nintendo screwed over the helpless victim Sony, when Sony was the bigger company back then, and Sony wanted most of the profits on the SNES CD add-on.
    And Nintendo agreed to it and instead of cancelling the deal they decided to hold a press conference the day after Sony announced the SNES addon only to humiliate Sony.

So yes, Nintendo did try to screw over Sony and spit in there faces.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And Nintendo agreed to it and instead of cancelling the deal they decided to hold a press conference the day after Sony announced the SNES addon only to humiliate Sony.

So yes, Nintendo did try to screw over Sony and spit in there faces.

Sony tried to screw Nintendo first.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Sony tried to screw Nintendo first.
    Ummm no they didn't and this can be easily looked up. The whole reason Sony went into gaming is because Nintendo burned them in their deal.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ummm no they didn't and this can be easily looked up. The whole reason Sony went into gaming is because Nintendo burned them in their deal.
    Sony wanted most of the profits from the CD add-on. The contract was unfair.

I'm sorry you don't know basic facts, but this can easily be looked up.

Does it matter which billion dollar company was mean to the other billion company first? What's the point of this discussion?
    Not like that changes anything, makes either platform better/worse or their games better/worse with how they did buisness 30 years ago. Not like they were torturing people or something which should be remembered, just petty PR stunts

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Does it matter which billion dollar company was mean to the other billion company first? What's the point of this discussion?
    Not like that changes anything, makes either platform better/worse or their games better/worse with how they did buisness 30 years ago. Not like they were torturing people or something which should be remembered, just petty PR stunts
    I'm just tired of people acting like Nintendo "screwed over" Sony for no reason. Sony wasn't completely blameless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bro who even cares? This shit happened over 20 years ago. I doubt Nintendo and Sony even care at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Yeah it was crazy how active it was and then Sword and Shield came out and it just died.
    I would argue it was already effectively dead by Sword & Shield. It didnt survive the SM/USUM mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Bro who even cares? This shit happened over 20 years ago. I doubt Nintendo and Sony even care at this point.
    Gamers won in the end anyways.

If Sony didn't enter the market, Sega was already a trainwreck at that point with their consoles so Nintendo would of had a near monopoly on the console market. That wouldn't of ended well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    oh you should see what they get up to in japanese offices if you dont do well
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Not much discussion on the new pokemon game, too busy playing? not playing?

Dont wanna spoiler?

I've put like 35 hours into it already, haven't finished post-game but I've been having a blast with it.

It's probably the first game I genuinely hope there's DLC for though. It feels like they have a great concept but need to expand further on it.