Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    I don't expect it to come to America. Game came out in 2012 and still isn't localized. And yes, it does have a subscription fee and probably still will.
    It has a super small chance...
    https://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/0...ragon-quest-x/

But ya if it has a sub attached then I won't be playing it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It has a super small chance...
    https://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/0...ragon-quest-x/

But ya if it has a sub attached then I won't be playing it.
    Yeah, well, Harada said Bamco would do a Xenosaga HD if enough people begged for it on the internet.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Yeah, well, Harada said Bamco would do a Xenosaga HD if enough people begged for it on the internet.
    True, Like I said super small chance.

But it having a sub fee is a no go for me even if it did. Wish PSO2 or DDO would come to the west already
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

arms and splatoon look so kid like to me it just cant appeal to me is this just the target Nintendo audience?

Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    arms and splatoon look so kid like to me it just cant appeal to me is this just the target Nintendo audience?
    Maybe u should play it before judging it? Also are u new to Nintendo products.

Maybe u should play it before judging it? Also are u new to Nintendo products.

Regardless of if i play it or not, it still looks like a kid game, the game looks childish. Not going to waste money on a switch when it has nothing i want for it, so i wont ever be playing it. Only way i get a switch is a Pokemon bundle of a new game thats not a port of an older game.

Regardless of if i play it or not, it still looks like a kid game, the game looks childish. Not going to waste money on a switch when it has nothing i want for it, so i wont ever be playing it. Only way i get a switch is a Pokemon bundle of a new game thats not a port of an older game.
    I just find it funny you will play a Pokemon game and yet complain that Splatoon looks like a kids game.

Different strokes I guess.

I just find it funny you will play a Pokemon game and yet complain that Splatoon looks like a kids game.

Different strokes I guess.
    Pokemon isn't really a kids game per say. It has a lot more elements to it than a kiddy shooting game. Anyway i guess this is nintendo's audience kids and people thatc play games 30mins a day.

Yeah, wheres all the edgy gore, nudity, cussing and hyper violence, I can't PROJECT myself in this, now what me and my OC Dark souls character Soucrusherxx suppose to do!
    /s

Sorry? Splatoon is wildly popular for it's addictive gameplay and competitive nature, Overwatch looks like a "kids game" yet it is beloved, Arms looks like a fun fighter.
    Regardless they will both most likely be hits.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Pokemon isn't really a kids game per say. It has a lot more elements to it than a kiddy shooting game. Anyway i guess this is nintendo's audience kids and people thatc play games 30mins a day.
    You really need to try out splatoon in ranked mod
    The only "kiddie" about it is the artstyle. Gameplaywise it's no worse than any other shooter out there when it comes to mechanics and depth. I would even go as far as saying base mechanics/gamepla are more complex than most mainstream fps/shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Yeah, wheres all the edgy gore, nudity, cussing and hyper violence, I can't PROJECT myself in this, now what me and my OC Dark souls character Soucrusherxx suppose to do!
    /s

Sorry? Splatoon is wildly popular for it's addictive gameplay and competitive nature, Overwatch looks like a "kids game" yet it is beloved, Arms looks like a fun fighter.
    Regardless they will both most likely be hits.
    it sold like 3million copies, wildy popular it is not. Competitive it is not, never seen a pro splatoon scene :thinking:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    You really need to try out splatoon in ranked mod
    The only "kiddie" about it is the artstyle. Gameplaywise it's no worse than any other shooter out there when it comes to mechanics and depth. I would even go as far as saying base mechanics/gamepla are more complex than most mainstream fps/shooters.
    not more in depth than CS:GO or any twitch shooter, i would say even OW is more in depth and its a blizzard game .

it sold like 3million copies, wildy popular it is not.

- - - Updated - - -

not more in depth than CS:GO or any twitch shooter, i would say even OW is more in depth and its a blizzard game .
    First off: The opinion of someone who hasn't played the game and writes it off for it being "Kiddie" matters none.

Second: That is 3 million copy's on a console that had 14 million unit's sold. That is nearly 1/3 of the owners owning it. Also 3 million copy's sold of a game that is a 100% new IP is amazing.

Third: Seeing how you do more then just kill each other, Yes Splatoon has more Depth then CS:GO. As for comparing it to OW its highly likely OW has more depth because of its Hero system.

Don't speak about games you know zero about.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-04-13 at 01:53 PM.

First off: The opinion of someone who hasn't played the game and writes it off for it being "Kiddie" matters none.

Second: That is 3 million copy's on a console that had 14 million unit's sold. That is nearly 1/3 of the owners owning it. Also 3 million copy's sold of a game that is a 100% new IP is amazing.

Third: Seeing how you do more then just kill each other, Yes Splatoon has more Depth then CS:GO. As for comparing it to OW its highly likely OW has more depth because of its Hero system.

You've never played CS:GO if you think it has no depth its the most skilled fps game there is for a reason..then again this is the kid that cant play wow unless its queued content

You've never played CS:GO if you think it has no depth its the most skilled fps game there is for a reason..then again this is the kid that cant play wow unless its queued content
    Its funny, you rag on Splatoon for being kiddie and yet all you can do is make childish insults.

The irony there is awesome. Also I have played CS:GO tyvm, I also have played Splatoon and Overwatch. Once again don't speak about a game you know nothing about.

Its funny, you rag on Splatoon for being kiddie and yet all you can do is make childish insults.

The irony there is awesome. Also I have played CS:GO tyvm, I also have played Splatoon and Overwatch.
    CS:GO's weapon spray and the competitive play is light years ahead of any other fps...thats why the e-sport is where it is and splatoon is only selling 3million units...

CS:GO's weapon spray and the competitive play is light years ahead of any other fps...thats why the e-sport is where it is and splatoon is only selling 3million units...
    Its almost like CS:GO has been out longer and can run on anything, Also isn't exclusive to one platform. I would think a game that has been out for years would sell more copy's.

We get it, Your too edgy for Splatoon, Maybe u should go to the CS:GO thread since its so active.........

it sold like 3million copies, wildy popular it is not. Competitive it is not, never seen a pro splatoon scene :thinking:

- - - Updated - - -

Base gameplay? Far more complex.
    COMPETETIVE STRATEGY a whole different story.
    Two different aspects, one is added value created by players in a competetive environment, the other is the raw content the game offers.

- - - Updated - - -

OW hero system, is it really more in depth than splatoons weapon/special/sub system along with the gear perks/sub-perks?

I would claim its arguable.

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    OW hero system, is it really more in depth than splatoons weapon/special/sub system along with the gear perks/sub-perks?

I would claim its arguable.
    I can agree that its arguable, I would say it is just because Blizzard does keep adding more heroes/maps. If they keep adding more to splatoon then it could be neck in neck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I didnt get to play much Splatoon, my younger brother just fucking fell in love with it and I couldnt take it away from him. I saw Splatoon as Overwatch before there was Overwatch. Cartoony fun loving shooter with some funny characters and lulz to be bad.

Also lol @ payday 2 as teh "big" third party support a game thats not updated by a shit company with shit practices, oh...and also its a dead game meaning its receiving no more updates, wont have the voice com system needed to play the game at a good level without just going in loud and killing everything.

Also Arms and splatoon are both games to be played online along with paydead 2 and Nintendo has released 0 information about their online system or online match making. :thinking:
    Last edited by Nmkyungri; 2017-04-13 at 02:30 PM.