gta 5 on switch why the fuck would you ever want that, the game would look so BADDDD if its even possible without ruining it. Gta 5 was pretty bad on the older gen systems. You also get a very lack luster multiplayer since Nintendo hasnt said shit on their online play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    gta 5 on switch why the fuck would you ever want that, the game would look so BADDDD if its even possible without ruining it. Gta 5 was pretty bad on the older gen systems. You also get a very lack luster multiplayer since Nintendo hasnt said shit on their online play.
    theres no reason why the switch cant run gta 5 when even docked its more powerful than the wiiu which itself was more powerful than the 360 and ps3.

at worst gta 5 would just look like the 360 and ps3 versions which people liked just fine
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Playing on the go. That's the ultimate reason why anyone would want any game on the Switch regardless of graphics. It's why Skyrim on the Switch is awesome despite it being a 6 year old game, and not as good looking as the PS4, XBO, and PC versions.

Besides, I don't care about graphics, as long as the FPS is decent, I'm fine.

arent the ps3 and 360 versions the best selling versions of gta 5? most people would see no difference as it would likely be a port of that
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    arent the ps3 and 360 versions the best selling versions of gta 5? most people would see no difference as it would likely be a port of that
    far from...the ps4 and xbox 1 and pc are much bigger sellers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Playing on the go. That's the ultimate reason why anyone would want any game on the Switch regardless of graphics. It's why Skyrim on the Switch is awesome despite it being a 6 year old game, and not as good looking as the PS4, XBO, and PC versions.

Besides, I don't care about graphics, as long as the FPS is decent, I'm fine.
    Because very few people would play gta on the go, its not a game you play on the go. Skyrim on switch will also not be a good game and will not do well. It has no mods, same with GTA the communities are huge on mods, the switch wont offer any of those. GTA 5 is the giant it is atm because of online play and rp play. gta 5 is now the home of the biggest rp communities on PC let alone its ALWAYS sold out on any grey market sites and usually top 5 on steam weekly. GTA or skyrim on the switch wont be amazing because its on the go. It will be amazing if you worship Nintendo, Not having mods in a 6 year old skyrim that adds a lot of amazing content is a deal killer to almost everyone but Nintendo fans. No gta 5 online play or mods is a deal breaker for most of the gta community.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the majority of you switch owners tell me the truth how often do you paly on the go? I wouldnt say that often due to the fact of battery life, and also theres not a lot of places you can play if you are on the go, between classes, or on breaks, waiting for bus on a bus, traveling with family. If you have to drive somewhere you cant, a lot of these activities are maybe 15-30min tops other than traveling with a family or breaks at a job. I would bet the majority of you guys play at home docked or undocked regardless you are home or at a home.
    Last edited by Nmkyungri; 2017-04-25 at 04:52 PM.

far from...the ps4 and xbox 1 and pc are much bigger sellers.
    ps3 21 million
    ps4 15 million

360 16 million
    xbox one 6 million

yeah id say no.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the majority of you switch owners tell me the truth how often do you paly on the go? I wouldnt say that often due to the fact of battery life, and also theres not a lot of places you can play if you are on the go, between classes, or on breaks, waiting for bus on a bus, traveling with family. If you have to drive somewhere you cant, a lot of these activities are maybe 15-30min tops other than traveling with a family or breaks at a job. I would bet the majority of you guys play at home docked or undocked regardless you are home or at a home.
    the majority of the time i play my switch i play at work. on my breaks and my lunches which is about 2 hours a day plus whenever i poop. ive racked up over 115 hours on zelda since i got my switch

ps3 21 million
    ps4 15 million

360 16 million
    xbox one 6 million
    Where are you pulling these numbers?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Where are you pulling these numbers?
    Those are the numbers VGChartz has recorded

ps3 21 million
    ps4 15 million

360 16 million
    xbox one 6 million

yeah id say no.

- - - Updated - - -

the majority of the time i play my switch i play at work. on my breaks and my lunches which is about 2 hours a day plus whenever i poop. ive racked up over 115 hours on zelda since i got my switch
    lets pull the numbers of it after the new system releases and pc releases. I can understand if that was over all but loo kat them after ps4 and xbox 1 released, thats whats going to be the thing that matters.

Also you must need a life if your working that much and have that many hours of zelda, i dont believe that sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    this^ /10char

Also you must need a life if your working that much and have that many hours of zelda, i dont believe that sorry.
    Zelda has been out for over a month, Even people with jobs can clock in that many hours already. There is a such thing as off day's and people not working 60 hours a week.

Hell 5 hours a day for a month is over that many.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    While its likely last gen did sell better (it was out a year longer), VGcharts are never 100% so people should keep that in mind.

Also if I remember correctly VGchart's doesn't count for digital sells.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

lets pull the numbers of it after the new system releases and pc releases. I can understand if that was over all but loo kat them after ps4 and xbox 1 released, thats whats going to be the thing that matters.

im not sure what you're trying to say. those are the latest numbers on vg chartz the only one i didnt list was pc unless you mean ps4 pro and scorpio but i fail to see how that will change sales much, most people who buy a pro or scorpio already own a ps4 or xbox one

no life argument, lol really?

proof

that site isnt legit or even updated. Saying only 1 million on gta 5 on pc when steam has it as a top seller weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    While its likely last gen did sell better (it was out a year longer), VGcharts are never 100% so people should keep that in mind.

Also if I remember correctly VGchart's doesn't count for digital sells.
    its the closest thing we have though unless they release the numbers themselves

- - - Updated - - -

that site isnt legit or even updated. Saying only 1 million on gta 5 on pc when steam has it as a top seller weekly.
    pc sales numbers are harder to get ahold of as its all digital.

its like counting wow sub numbers, it doesnt work... regardless of #'s you dont only play zelda when your on break or taking a shit, to get 115hours.

and also gta 5 wont be coming to switch and be a good game due to the fact 0 mods 0 online play like pc or ps4

Because very few people would play gta on the go, its not a game you play on the go. Skyrim on switch will also not be a good game and will not do well. It has no mods, same with GTA the communities are huge on mods, the switch wont offer any of those. GTA 5 is the giant it is atm because of online play and rp play. gta 5 is now the home of the biggest rp communities on PC let alone its ALWAYS sold out on any grey market sites and usually top 5 on steam weekly. GTA or skyrim on the switch wont be amazing because its on the go. It will be amazing if you worship Nintendo, Not having mods in a 6 year old skyrim that adds a lot of amazing content is a deal killer to almost everyone but Nintendo fans. No gta 5 online play or mods is a deal breaker for most of the gta community.
    When I'm talking about on the go, I'm talking about the single player GTA. With SP GTA, it's like BotW, you can easily pick up and play for a few minutes, and then set it down. Same thing with Skyrim.

As for online, it's all going to be on how much time you have and how good your WiFi is. I could easily pick up a quick Mario Kart race or Splatoon Match as those really only last about 5 minutes on average even with waiting for player times. How long does a typical GTAO experience last for?

As for Skyrim mods, nothing has been confirmed or denied yet for the Switch version. There is rumors it will have it, but right now it's just that, rumors.

Carpools while not the driver, plan rides, train rides, using the toilet, doing laundry, waiting for cooking, lunch break, waiting for something to be done so you can continue with your work. I could go on and on on the various downtimes you could pick up a Switch instead of your phone.

Also, people who do lots of travelling and have picked up a Switch will have probably already acquired the necessary external batteries and cords needed to extend the Switch's battery life.

its the closest thing we have though unless they release the numbers themselves
    True and I'm not disagreeing, Just saying people should keep in mind they are not 100% and I do believe don't count for digital sells.

Its highly likely Xbox360/PS3 top sells since it was out a year longer.

- - - Updated - - -

and also gta 5 wont be coming to switch and be a good game due to the fact 0 mods 0 online play like pc or ps4
    It will have online play and mods isn't everything. GTA V on PS4/PS3 is still a solid game.

- - - Updated - - -

pc sales numbers are harder to get ahold of as its all digital.
    PC has a bit over 7 million.
    http://steamspy.com/app/271590

its like counting wow sub numbers, it doesnt work... regardless of #'s you dont only play zelda when your on break or taking a shit, to get 115hours.
    Those hours are jst added on to the hours Immetis may have played normally, rather during downtime.

If GTAV comes to the Switch, whether or not GTAO comes is going to be how close GTAVI is, as I fully expect GTAO's servers to close and relaunch as GTAOII when GTAVI comes out. As for mods, we won't know until it's said or not.

Mind, I don't expect a GTA game until either GTAVI or a VC release of Chinatown Stories (DS) or GTA Advanced.

i didnt say all 115 hours was from that. i said most of them are during work. i occasionally play it with my nephew at home. id say maybe 20 - 30 hours at home rest at work

ps3 21 million
    ps4 15 million

360 16 million
    xbox one 6 million
    Seems like you're pulling numbers out of your ass since Rockstar reported over 70 million months ago and the PC version isn't even close to 12 mil according to steamspy. http://steamspy.com/app/271590

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    If GTAV comes to the Switch, whether or not GTAO comes is going to be how close GTAVI is, as I fully expect GTAO's servers to close and relaunch as GTAOII when GTAVI comes out. As for mods, we won't know until it's said or not.

Mind, I don't expect a GTA game until either GTAVI or a VC release of Chinatown Stories (DS) or GTA Advanced.
    Your rockstar knowledge is even more lacking them typical. Even the GTAIV servers are still up and running. GTAV servers ain't going no where.