Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    And miss out on all these quality e shop games?

When they said 3rd party support is better this time, I didn't think they were upgrading from a trash can to a recycle bin

also still waiting on that 3rd party support that you promised nintendo
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    When they said 3rd party support is better this time, I didn't think they were upgrading from a trash can to a recycle bin

Funny that you post this because I saw this the other day
    http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/th...erbirth/150706

And now I got no reason to even play that on my Switch since its getting a Ps4 Physical release. But to be fair I haven't played BoI on my Switch since after like 2 day's of its release.

Edit: What annoy's me the most about the mobile aspect is how short the battery life is and how long it takes to charge it. Also whoever thought of the button layout for the Joy-Con's (Right one) should be fired...
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-08-10 at 12:34 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Also whoever thought of the button layout for the Joy-Con's (Right one) should be fired...
    Microsoft?

Nintendo was just going with the vocal minority yells about on the internet which is they want staggered sticks. I would prefer symmetrical sticks on the bottom but staggered sticks is better then symmetrical on top like the Wii U.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

I really hope no one ever buys a Nintendo system for 3rd party support. Shit just ain't happening outside of some of the smaller Japanese games and indy games that release on everything including phones.

-The power difference.

-The storage difference(32GB internal and 32GB max game cards) compared to 500gb base and 50 GB blurays on the competition.

-3rd parties flat out saying if they make a physical version it has to cost more to cover cart production(Team Meat just said this) and since prices need to be static across physical and digital this means you're also paying $39.99 for a game that should be $15-20 digitally. Ever wondered why SF2 had that ridiculous price point? Well Team Meat answered it for you.

It's just not realistic for 3rd party support to happen in droves.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-10 at 05:04 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.twitter.com/mollygos/sta...28153464410112

Chucklefish's tester is currently testing Stardew Valley's Switch port.

- - - Updated - - -

Chucklefish's CEO just casually threw this up on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Tiyuri/status/895644152469344256

This is fun

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Chucklefish's CEO just casually threw this up on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Tiyuri/status/895644152469344256

THIS is the version I've been waiting for! Whilst PC will always be the best version, as far as consoles go I feel this game would be so at home on the Switch (mainly in portable mode for Touch Screen).

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: What annoy's me the most about the mobile aspect is how short the battery life is and how long it takes to charge it. Also whoever thought of the button layout for the Joy-Con's (Right one) should be fired...
    *Shrug* I have giant hands and have 0 issues with the Joycons and their layout. But the main reason they did it, imo, is because when you play with a SINGLE joycon and hold it sideways it keeps the analog stick to the left, and buttons to the right on BOTH Joycons. That way both players have, more or less, the same button layout. Except on the Right Joycon the analog is a bit further to the right than on the left joycon, which took me a bit to get used to.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    THIS is the version I've been waiting for! Whilst PC will always be the best version, as far as consoles go I feel this game would be so at home on the Switch (mainly in portable mode for Touch Screen)..
    Aye, with touch screen support and portable I mean be arsed to sink 200+ hours in this game in small periods here and there. Game is great but it's just not comfortable to play on PS4 with a controller only nor is it really enjoyable for me to sit down at the desktop and play it. It's a game that I really need to play casually to fill in boredom gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Aye, with touch screen support and portable I mean be arsed to sink 200+ hours in this game in small periods here and there. Game is great but it's just not comfortable to play on PS4 with a controller only nor is it really enjoyable for me to sit down at the desktop and play it. It's a game that I really need to play casually to fill in boredom gaps.
    I hate to be the negative one here, but I don't think there will be any touchscreen controls. There has never really been any indication Chucklefish has been doing extra work to create touchscreen controls.

Unless the extra amount of time between the PS4 and XBO's version launches and the Switch's launch was the indication.

I hate to be the negative one here, but I don't think there will be any touchscreen controls. There has never really been any indication Chucklefish has been doing extra work to create touchscreen controls.

Unless the extra amount of time between the PS4 and XBO's version launches and the Switch's launch was the indication.
    There is no extra work needed. The game is already built to use touch screen/mouse controls. They simply need to enable them. If they don't, it won't be getting a purchase from me as the game plays like ass on controllers(you move the mouse cursor around with the right stick, no extra work was put in to port it to controllers)

wow i hit the jack pot on salmon run

got a helm with ink main and it came with 3 ink resistance

Microsoft?

Nintendo was just going with the vocal minority yells about on the internet which is they want staggered sticks. I would prefer symmetrical sticks on the bottom but staggered sticks is better then symmetrical on top like the Wii U.
    The button layout of the JoyCon Right is no where near the same as the right side of a Xbox 360/One controller so no clue how u came up with Microsoft.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    *Shrug* I have giant hands and have 0 issues with the Joycons and their layout. But the main reason they did it, imo, is because when you play with a SINGLE joycon and hold it sideways it keeps the analog stick to the left, and buttons to the right on BOTH Joycons. That way both players have, more or less, the same button layout. Except on the Right Joycon the analog is a bit further to the right than on the left joycon, which took me a bit to get used to.
    It wasn't that it was hard to use, Just annoying. I get why they did it tho and to be honest I don't think there was any other way they could do it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

The button layout of the JoyCon Right is no where near the same as the right side of a Xbox 360/One controller so no clue how u came up with Microsoft.
    Except for the part where it is. The stick is about 1 cm further to the right. No where near the same, don't make me laugh. If they could have put the stick further left on the joycon they would, as evidence by the pro controller.

MS came up with the staggered stick placement. The exact same placement the Switch uses. You're really trying to argue because smaller buttons and it being forced to be about 1cm further right it's "no where near the same"? Really now? /mic drop feel free to reply but I'll leave it there and we don't need another 5 page argument of you trying to be right.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-10 at 10:05 PM.

Except for the part where it is. The stick is about 1 cm further to the right. No where near the same, don't make me laugh. If they could have put the stick further left on the joycon they would, as evidence by the pro controller.

MS came up with the staggered stick placement. The exact same placement the Switch uses.
    Except the part where it isn't....
    (Joy Con)

(joy Con with Grip)

(Xbox 360 Controller)

So like I said they are not the same and your comparison to Microsoft's controller is 100% wrong. Maybe you should get your eyes checked and fact's right before commenting you seem to have a bad habit of being wrong.

Back on Ignore you go because arguing with a child who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    that ink ray holy crap

and that holded charge shot and jumping off the platform at the end

https://www.engadget.com/2017/08/11/...source=Twitter

Gamevice is suing Nintendo over the Switch's detachable controllers which Gamevice says it has the patents for since it's Wikipad, an Android-based gaming tablet, and the company's own add-on controllers for phones and tablets.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the Wikipad.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/08/11/...source=Twitter

Gamevice is suing Nintendo over the Switch's detachable controllers which Gamevice says it has the patents for since it's Wikipad, an Android-based gaming tablet, and the company's own add-on controllers for phones and tablets.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the Wikipad.

"Gamevice eventually dropped it (the Wikipad) in favor of its add-ons for phones and tablets. Although Nintendo's Switch clearly has some differences (it's intended more as a hybrid TV and portable console, for one thing), it's effectively showing what could have been if the Wikipad had taken off."

So this is combination of both saltiness, and American "let's sue them for quick buck" mentality. Most likely will be settled out of court with unspecified amount of money. If it goes to court, Gamevice will be sorry for their asses when it all blows on their face.

this game looks amazing, i really hope theres more indie characters and it becomes indie smash

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this game looks amazing, i really hope theres more indie characters and it becomes indie smash

As cool as this looks isn't it just a straight up rip off of smash? How is Nintendo not shutting this down?

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    As cool as this looks isn't it just a straight up rip off of smash? How is Nintendo not shutting this down?
    Thankfully you cannot copyright game mechanics and ideas. If that were the case, Wolfestein 3D would have been the first and last FPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read that extremely short and terribly thought out lawsuit and patent. This is as patent trolly as you can get. The patent itself is essentially describing a peripheral of opposing controllers connecting to a device, tablet in this case, and held together by a "structural bridge" which in the patent is basically a gigantic bar. They're arguing that the tablet is the structural bridge here cause of course mental gymnastics are also needed. The patent itself is vague as shit and the suit itself follows.