Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Eternal Darkness
    Skies of Arcadia
    Sanic Adventure 2
    Cyrstal Chronicles
    Luigis Mansion
    Mario Sunshine
    Metroid Prime

Thats all i want and i expect the last two at best.
    Solid list.

I would add Phantasy Star Online Vol 1+2 to it. I spent SOOO MANY HOURS on my Gamecube playing that damn game....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

None of y'all are saying Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door!

Y'all are all dead to me!

jk

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just as a heads up, this could be just database errors as Nintendo's websites started up around the Gamecube launch.

There was a reason I didn't post it like a week ago.

It could be nothing, or it could be something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Y'all are all dead to me!

jk

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just as a heads up, this could be just database errors as Nintendo's websites started up around the Gamecube launch.

There was a reason I didn't post it like a week ago.

It could be nothing, or it could be something.
    Just about to say that one

Amazing game that I would love on the switch

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Not sure if linked yet but:
    http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/08/...ntendo-switch/

It's finally happening PogChamp
    Sonic DX probably isn't even a VC game, if Sega wants the game on the Switch they could easily port it as it's already on everything known to man as of last gen.

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2017/08/15/s...lightly-borked

A glitch has been discovered in Sonic Mania on the Switch where the Home, Capture, or Power button either is slow to or fails to respond.

Switchs are in stock today at Gamestop and there is no bundle.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I really wanted to like BOTW more then I did and I agree Splatoon is a great game. Its just something I l0st interest in and like I said even more so after they announced Salmon run was a limited event.

I can totally understand people liking it for indies tho, but for me I can get a vast amount of indies on my Vita/Ps4 or PC. I think what hurts it the most for me is I really don't use the mobile part besides sitting in my chair and wanting something on my Tv.

I am looking forward to Mario Xcom tho.
    I mean, there will always be games that most love but few don't.
    I loved Kingdoms of Amalur despite most saying it was eh
    I thought Horizon: Zero Dawn was generic trash
    I thought GTAV was just "okay"
    I thought Ori was just meh compared to what I consider far better 2d games like Hollow Knight.

As to your original post, no, I am not playing my Switch right now that much on the TV right now, but it was really nice to bring to Bronycon, which is why I love it, I always have a reason to use it. Mario Xcom will be a boost in my playtime again, maybe Sonic Mania.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

So on the weekend I had to make two 6 hour train trips (there and back).

Digging up Shrines really helped to zone through that.

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pag...g3pQ%253d%253d

Xenoblade 2 has been rated M in Australia, which corresponds to T in ESRB terms.

Nintendo won't release it, because otherwise how are they going to sell another shitty Sticker Star sequel once the kids learn what a good Paper Mario game is?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Nintendo won't release it, because otherwise how are they going to sell another shitty Sticker Star sequel once the kids learn what a good Paper Mario game is?
    I remember a youtuber playing sticker star and said it was pretty good but he never played 1000 year door. Then he played 1000 year door

I remember his reaction when he finished, he went on a rant on how you make an amazing game like door and then go to sticker star. He was so flabbergasted it was great.

and we keep getting sticker star crap all because that one chick who directs the damn thing doesn't want it to be like a mario and luigi game.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I remember a youtuber playing sticker star and said it was pretty good but he never played 1000 year door. Then he played 1000 year door

I remember his reaction when he finished, he went on a rant on how you make an amazing game like door and then go to sticker star. He was so flabbergasted it was great.

and we keep getting sticker star crap all because that one chick who directs the damn thing doesn't want it to be like a mario and luigi game.
    what? it was miyamoto who told them "no one cares about story"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

There was an interview with the Paper Mario director by GameXplain around Color Splash's release saying the team wanted to make a TTYD HD, which is what they would do other than a VC release.

There was an interview with the Paper Mario director by GameXplain around Color Splash's release saying the team wanted to make a TTYD HD, which is what they would do other than a VC release.
    Lip Service.

Nintendo would "love to make" literally every game everyone wants if you go off what they say. Nintendo never says "no, that's not happening ever" because they're aware of the negative PR that comes with statements like that.

Of course my post was mostly sarcasm anyways. I wasn't claiming that Nintendo will LITERALLY never release TTYD. Nintendo eventually gets back to everything it just will wait until they feel like turning back the time on Paper Mario and making it good again.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-15 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    what? it was miyamoto who told them "no one cares about story"
    doesn't change the fact that the game played like shit

- - - Updated - - -

no they said if there was a demand they MIGHT consider it.

Considering their twitter blows up with insults whenever paper mario gets mentioned ( I mean look at what happened when color splash got mentioned) I think they very well know that nobody wants this trash anymore.

I doubt will get another paper mario period.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

I doubt will get another paper mario period.
    Oh we'll definitely get one. Whether it's ass or not is another story. IS is too damn big of a studio to only make FE games 24/7.

Nintendo knowing their ignorance probably thinks the Color Splash hate came from the fact it was released on a dead system.

Hell looking at sales numbers of ARMS they could probably throw out a Color Splash port on the Switch and it would easily cross a million.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-15 at 11:48 PM.

Oh we'll definitely get one. Whether it's ass or not is another story. IS is too damn big of a studio to only make FE games 24/7.

Nintendo knowing their ignorance probably thinks the Color Splash hate came from the fact it was released on a dead system.
    well there is a demand for fire emblem games so I could see it happening.

I can also see COLOR SPLASH DEFINITIVE EDITION. WE ADDED NOTHING BUT THE WORD DEFINITIVE (like rayman, thanks for continuing to be trash ubisoft)

15+ Year Old Account
    Where is my fugging few release date? I haven't touched my switch for real since march ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We should do this thread and Nintendo a favor and pretend ARMS never existed.