https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/statu...02898082889728

Sloshing Machine coming to Splatoon 2. Looks like tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/omega20th/switch/

Koei Techmo announces Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires, Orochi Warriors 3: Ultimate, and Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada for November 8th launch.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Wyatt

THE SLOSHING MACHINE IS BACK OMG

Now if they nerfed it like the dynamo ill be pissed
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

MHXX is up for 5,990 yen or £42 on the shop. Without importing im real tempted by this, generations was okay but lacking content, give it a week or two and there will be a english translation guide up for the gear mats. If it is never hitting the west thats reeeeaallly tempting since its just generations with a lot more content and all the monsters i love like nerscylla are back.

- - - Updated - - -

Friend was interested in a switch and asked me 'so whats the best platformer on it right now?' and we both did a little double take when i said 'oh easily the latest sonic the hedgehog game'.

We live in the nightmare dystopia 90's kids feared happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    mhxx is up for 5,990 yen or £42 on the shop. Without importing im real tempted by this, generations was okay but lacking content, give it a week or two and there will be a english translation guide up for the gear mats. If it is never hitting the west thats reeeeaallly tempting since its just generations with a lot more content and all the monsters i love like nerscylla are back.

- - - updated - - -

friend was interested in a switch and asked me 'so whats the best platformer on it right now?' and we both did a little double take when i said 'oh easily the latest sonic the hedgehog game'.

blast processing!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by genngreymane View Post
    blast processing!!!!!
    mega power

10+ Year Old Account
    mega power
    Genesis does!
    What Nintendont!

Friend was interested in a switch and asked me 'so whats the best platformer on it right now?' and we both did a little double take when i said 'oh easily the latest sonic the hedgehog game'.

Sonic Mania, Shantae and Shovel Knight are all great platformers, but none of them are Switch exclusives.

But in October, certain Italian plumber begins his Odyssey...

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile in Splatoon 2:

I'm pretty confident that's intentional innuendo...

wait wait wait

so the playable characters from FE warriors is mostly from awakening and fates and they didn't even get the original english VA back for them?

Lame
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    wait wait wait

so the playable characters from FE warriors is mostly from awakening and fates and they didn't even get the original english VA back for them?

Lame
    well, most of the playable characters in hyrule warriors were from twilight princess and skyward sword. it wasnt until dlc that it was more rounded out
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

It's still sad to me Nintendo is whoring out their IPs to shitty developers like the poverty 20 fps special devs who make the warriors games.

If you really wanted some musou style spinoffs get the Senran Kargura team on the phone, they at least know how to make fun game play that runs at a smooth frame rate.

I saw the opening cinematic for Mario + Rabbids and it looks better then it has any right to be. I'm actually pretty excited for it, I've been trying not to watch any videos but I've heard good things from people who played it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Meanwhile in Splatoon 2:

I'm pretty confident that's intentional innuendo...
    ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If you really wanted some musou style spinoffs get the Senran Kargura team on the phone, they at least know how to make fun game play that runs at a smooth frame rate.
    Sorry, will not happen. Nintendo will never allow panty shots, huge bouncing boobs and explodign clothes.

Sorry, will not happen. Nintendo will never allow panty shots, huge bouncing boobs and explodign clothes.
    Well first of all they already did allow Senran Kagura on their systems.

Second off, if they're contracted to make a Nintendo IP spinoff game it's not going to be anything like Senran Kagura in regards to those "features".

I know, logic. Can't expect it to be used on the internet. The only difference is one is a shitty developer and one is a decent developer.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-26 at 01:35 AM.

And like...this coming out on Switch eventually. God I love Takaki-san.

Second off, if they're contracted to make a Nintendo IP spinoff game it's not going to be anything like Senran Kagura in regards to those "features".

I know, logic. Can't expect it to be used on the internet. The only difference is one is a shitty developer and one is a decent developer.
    Senran Kagura with Senran Kagura cast is fine. Has nothing to do with Nintendo IPs.

But letting them handle Nintendo IPs? Yeah, no. Not gonna happen.

Senran Kagura with Senran Kagura cast is fine. Has nothing to do with Nintendo IPs.

But letting them handle Nintendo IPs? Yeah, no. Not gonna happen.
    Yes because them using Nintendo IPs means there is going to be fan service galore just like when Nintendo lets tecmo use it and they make everyone a chinese general right?

Again, logic. Can't expect people to use it on the internet.

Well I took my switch on road and apparently I've got issues with the left joycon disconnecting... oh joy. Funny I've never had this come up but I usually play with them attached or with a pro controller.

Karma for chuckling at Immitis' controller woes I'm sure...

Deleted
    Thought I would wait until december to buy a Switch but Im pretty sure I'll buy a bundle with Mario + Rabbids. If anyone already got it early, is there difficulties in it or is it challenging? Seems hilarious but I hope it will be atleast a bit challenging down the road.

Wont be XCOM challenging but I hope it's a bit difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    FIFA hasn't looked this good since 2010