Except they amplified the fight further. Each boss has more to deal with of whatever they did.
    in what world? It's the same fucking boss fights, the first boss has more hats but every other boss is literally the same thing.

There's several parts that are speed based though
    well yea, the entire game is based off this premise. But you don't have to rush, there are no rushing points - you do something and then you can stop and analyze. There's nothing hard about that.

And exploits/cheesing doesn't remove that challenge. It just means you skipped out on the challenge.
    exploit of what? They give you the damn characters. They don't even remove yoshi after you beat his little wall thing so the entire next path is easy cause you can hover. In what world would you ever let go of yoshi? You can also just triple jump past a bunch of crap. I guess that's an exploit now too huh.

There's a reason I left the Mushroom Kingdom almost immediately after getting the bosses down.
    now you're being a hypocrite. You can't have distaste over Mushroom kingdoms "repetitive" moons and not dark sides cheap ass moons.

Also, this whole "let's not act like it's perfect" highroad gets mildly headache inducing. No one was claiming the game is perfect, you're strawmanning there.
    then don't act like Oddesey was flawless and that it's flaws were a positive impact for the game.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    in what world? It's the same fucking boss fights, the first boss has more hats but every other boss is literally the same thing.
    Faster mechanics, more hats in some cases (pretty sure even the lanky rabbit has more hats he throws).

well yea, the entire game is based off this premise. But you don't have to rush, there are no rushing points - you do something and then you can stop and analyze. There's nothing hard about that.
    There's nothing really to stop and analyze either. It's Mario, you jump, or you jump a different way. It's all about how fast you can react while doing it.

exploit of what? They give you the damn characters. They don't even remove yoshi after you beat his little wall thing so the entire next path is easy cause you can hover. In what world would you ever let go of yoshi? You can also just triple jump past a bunch of crap. I guess that's an exploit now too huh.
    In the world where the next phase after that forces you to go hatless, since it's the wall that pushes into lava if you screw up, but also requires you to leave the hat on the scarecrow thing....? Are you sure you played it? There's no frog either, so if you somehow brought the frog through the tube, yes, that would be exploiting a bug.

https://youtu.be/Jb1hY8-9aO8?t=6m10s

If you don't believe me. There's no way to keep Yoshi past the zone that you're intended to use him in, UNLESS you use a bug, aka, an exploit.

now you're being a hypocrite. You can't have distaste over Mushroom kingdoms "repetitive" moons and not dark sides cheap ass moons.
    I'm pointing out how I find it funny that you're praising one stage, but hating the other, when they're both "repetitive".

Also, I never said I left the Mushroom Kingdom because I hated it. I left it because you can get almost all the moons from it by playing other stages, and in fact it requires you to.

then don't act like Oddesey was flawless and that it's flaws were a positive impact for the game.
    I'm not, I'm pointing out how your opinion of it doesn't mean that it's a flaw.

You can hate the game completely if you want, but that doesn't objectively make it bad.

prepare to be disappointed by the endgame because it's just terrible.
    I've already seen it and it seems fine to me. I have seen a full play thought of the game before I bought it cause at the time I didn't have a Switch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Or better yet, add a way for us to move data from SD card to the Switch and vice versa.

I bought a new MicroSD (200gig) to replace my current 32gig that is in there but it's a PAIN IN THE ASS to swap them out!
    Yes it is and ya that would be great.

Such a simple thing that The Switch doesn't have Urg.

Edit: Looking forward to playing Xenoverise 2 on my switch later Wish WWE 2k18 wasn't a pile of shit on The Switch, I always wanted a portable WWE game.

- - - Updated - - -

Really Nintendo DLC charges tax.....ffs
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-01-13 at 06:09 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Really Nintendo DLC charges tax.....ffs
    Doesn't every online service do that? I thought it was based on state.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Doesn't every online service do that? I thought it was based on state.
    I will say there is a chance I am wrong but I have never been charged tax on PSN. If a season pass cost's $24.99 then that's what I pay.

Maybe I remember wrong but I don't remember paying tax for my DSIII Season Pass.

Edit: Just checked some things I bought on PSN and ya no Tax charge.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I will say there is a chance I am wrong but I have never been charged tax on PSN. If a season pass cost's $24.99 then that's what I pay.

Maybe I remember wrong but I don't remember paying tax for my DSIII Season Pass.

Just checked some things I bought on PSN and ya no Tax charge.
    Also double checked, no tax on DSIII Season pass.

I thought there was some reason to this though, like Sony taxes their gift card purchases and Nintendo doesn't or something?

Thought it was just based on state at first, the card was the 2nd guess

Also double checked, no tax on DSIII Season pass.

I thought there was some reason to this though, like Sony taxes their gift card purchases and Nintendo doesn't or something?

Thought it was just based on state at first, the card was the 2nd guess
    Well I got one of there $35 cards and added it to my account. I bought the Xenoverise 2 DLC bundle for $29.99 but it also charged me $1.80 in tax.

That is really lame.

I guess Nintendo Tax isn't really a joke anymore LOL...

Edit: Got the $35 card digital as well and was not charged tax on it. I have also gotten the PSN cards both physical and digital and not been charged tax on them.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-01-13 at 07:22 PM.

Well I got one of there $35 cards and added it to my account. I bought the Xenoverise 2 DLC bundle for $29.99 but it also charged me $1.80 in tax.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3NXzXY9l.png[img]

That is really lame.

I mean, it's not like they're taxing it because they want extra money, so that's why I'm confused where Sony's tax happens.

I mean, it's not like they're taxing it because they want extra money, so that's why I'm confused where Sony's tax happens.
    Oh I know I was just being funny, I'm not accusing Nintendo of pocketing more money.

Maybe Sony just eats the tax since they make enough on the sell? Just annoying that if I want to get DLC on my Switch ill have to spend $5 more (if I buy a card).

Its annoying but not world breaking.

Oh I know I was just being funny, I'm not accusing Nintendo of pocketing more money.

Maybe Sony just eats the tax since they make enough on the sell? Just annoying that if I want to get DLC on my Switch ill have to spend $5 more (if I buy a card).

Its annoying but not world breaking.
    It's possible.

And I know, I'm just genuinely confused.

It's possible.

And I know, I'm just genuinely confused.
    You and me both.

Edit: Fun Fact just looked at my Breath of the Wild DLC cost and it was taxed as well. I bought that on Amazon and not the Eshop itself. But anything PSN related I got there wasn't taxed.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-01-13 at 07:42 PM.

You and me both.

Edit: Fun Fact just looked at my Breath of the Wild DLC cost and it was taxed as well. I bought that on Amazon and not the Eshop itself. But anything PSN related I got there wasn't taxed.
    Seems like it does go by state, and some states do have to pay tax for PSN

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...-april-1-2017/

So...I guess they have some loophole nonsense in our states.

Seems like it does go by state, and some states do have to pay tax for PSN

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...-april-1-2017/

So...I guess they have some loophole nonsense in our states.
    Must be, I'm not gonna sweat it just didn't expect it is all.

#TheMoreYouKnow LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've always wondered that myself. If anyone knows why Nintendo eShop taxes you but the Playstation Store doesn't, I'd love to know.

Its probably some cost that nintendo should pay on their end for processing the payment or something, but theyre so greedy they just pass the cost onto the customer.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

That is really lame.

Edit: Got the $35 card digital as well and was not charged tax on it. I have also gotten the PSN cards both physical and digital and not been charged tax on them.
    Nintendo has been charging taxes for years. For Canadians, we pay tax by province, so most Canadian Nintendo players set their province for Alberta, which has the lowest sales tax, while here in Ontario it's one of the highest.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Its probably some cost that nintendo should pay on their end for processing the payment or something, but theyre so greedy they just pass the cost onto the customer.
    That's not even close to what it is.

That's like saying grocery stores are greedy for taxing you.

The reason PSN doesn't have a tax is unknown, but because Nintendo does have one doesn't suddenly make it "so greedy". This is why I included that part in my post earlier towards Jt, but here we are still. And just last year PSN started to roll out taxes for certain locations too, so its clear this isn't a "greed" thing.

That's not even close to what it is.

That's like saying grocery stores are greedy for taxing you.

The reason PSN doesn't have a tax is unknown, but because Nintendo does have one doesn't suddenly make it "so greedy". This is why I included that part in my post earlier towards Jt, but here we are still. And just last year PSN started to roll out taxes for certain locations too, so its clear this isn't a "greed" thing.
    Yep this, Not everything a company does is cause of greed.

So no one responded to my last question

I want to play Zelda BOTW & Maybe Mario Odyssey... Do I buy Nintendo Switch or play on cemu ?

PSN taxes by state. No tax if I use my old KY address, but they tax using my current CA one.

Pretty sure most online stores start charging taxes when their lawyers tell them to on a state by state basis. Eventually everything will be taxed because no one files their un taxed purchases at tax time like they're supposed to lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    So no one responded to my last question

I want to play Zelda BOTW & Maybe Mario Odyssey... Do I buy Nintendo Switch or play on cemu ?
    You can't legally play BoTW on CEMU without owning a Wii U and BoTW on the Wii U because you need a Wii U to dump it. You can't play SMO at all. So yes, assuming you don't own a Wii U it's far easier to just buy a Switch.