Raichu is pretty strong, and its kinda hard to get strong electricity pokemon till you can grab an Electabuzz

If they put the pokemon go catch system in the game then fuck that

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Okay real talk: i know folks love pikachu, but why would you ever pick the one that doesnt have the starter with over half a dozen different evos?
    could be like yellow where you cant evolve it. they could also give a split evo with gorochu or something.

seems kind of convenient they mentioned gorochu and now this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You said.

We don't know if its a sequel to yellow, we don't know what features we will have, We don't know how the catching will work. All we have is gamefreaks comment about it being a main series game (that can mean a remake or new entry) and a ass load of rumors.
    thats because your comment was about the rumours...

if it wasnt sure whatever but the fact you were quoting someone talking about the rumours heavily implied that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, it works.

- - - Updated - - -

God. Fucking. Damn. It.

There goes all the hype. Fuck Kanto and Fuck RBY remakes.
    well to be fair if the leaks are real then its a sequel not a straight remake.

hopefully we go to johto afterwards but im not gonna get too hopeful because gamefreak probably wont do that when they can make a heart gold soul silver remake/sequel a couple years down the line after the gen 4 remakes.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'm all up for an extended Pokemon Yellow remake.
    Will be getting the Eevee version if true though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    I'm all up for an extended Pokemon Yellow remake.
    Will be getting the Eevee version if true though.
    my ultimate fanboy dream is

post game, johto gym leaders

after that, you go to mt silver and fight gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    One thing I realized, 2021 is going to be not only the series' 25th anniversary, but also the 15th anniversary of gen 4.

Could GameFreak end up skipping 2020 and launching the gen 4 remakes in 2021 if they do the actual gen 8 games in 2019?

Or do they want to bring out something during the rush that is the Tokyo 2020 Olympics? Which would require another game for the 25th anniversary. Maybe the third versions of gen 8.

Mind, they did skip the 15th anniversary back in 2011.
    my prediction

lets go -> gen 8 if lets go isnt gen 8 -> gen 4 remakes -> gen 8 ultra boogaloo -> gen 2 sequels/remakes if we dont go to johto in lets go -> gen 9

gen 10 on switch 2
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

[QUOTE=Immitis;49398908]my ultimate fanboy dream is

/QUOTE]

My ultimate fan boy dream?
    Pokemon World. MMO Format. Regions opened up via patches.

Some elements would need changing to suit online play, but I think it could work.

Need access to a cave which is rumoured to contain Bagons?
    Complete a story chain revolving around helping an old dragon tamer get back his mojo.

Stuff like that. That would make me diamonds.

Some elements would need changing to suit online play, but I think it could work.

Complete a story chain revolving around helping an old dragon tamer get back his mojo.

well if were talking dreams in general then thats a much longer post.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Okay real talk: i know folks love pikachu, but why would you ever pick the one that doesnt have the starter with over half a dozen different evos?
    Because raichu is my favorite boogerman.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-05-16 at 10:34 PM.

[QUOTE=Bobby B;49399026]
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    my ultimate fanboy dream is

/QUOTE]

I always wanted to see a uk region. After getting full bagguette and burger in B/W and X/Y wheres the comfy villages of jellied eel eating trash?

at least i have swerys new game for that.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

I'm ok with a Yellow remake or whatever they'd be planning around it. But anything to do with Pokemon Go can fuck the hell right off.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

/ssiiiigggghhh

I guess I'm team eevee...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, it works.

- - - Updated - - -

God. Fucking. Damn. It.

There goes all the hype. Fuck Kanto and Fuck RBY remakes.
    I think kanto is fine, it's the boring pokemon from it that are in every game except b/w. I'm so sick of them.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=dope_danny;49399375]

I always wanted to see a uk region. After getting full bagguette and burger in B/W and X/Y wheres the comfy villages of jellied eel eating trash?

[QUOTE=dope_danny;49399375]

i would definitely prefer a new region, but im not shocked that a series is revisiting its first location in its 25th anniversary either

Team Jolteon and Arcanine wewt!

https://www.polygon.com/2018/5/17/17...intendo-switch

Mario Tennis Aces free demo available on May 24th.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/5/17/17...intendo-switch

Mario Tennis Aces free demo available on May 24th.
    Barebones demo

We already know how it plays, it'll be like the WiiU version, what we really want to know is 2 things. Is story mode a good thing or a glorified tutorial? And if courts are actually going to be different or are they just copy paste backdrops like before

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Barebones demo

We already know how it plays, it'll be like the WiiU version, what we really want to know is 2 things. Is story mode a good thing or a glorified tutorial? And if courts are actually going to be different or are they just copy paste backdrops like before

Ok and what? Splatoons sp is just a big tutorial and the courts are just re painted backdrops. You linking a trailer doesn't confirm anything

Ok and what? Splatoons sp is just a big tutorial and the courts are just re painted backdrops. You linking a trailer doesn't confirm anything
    I'm linking you a trailer about the story mode so you can confirm your thoughts or not rather than just me telling you.

But if you ask, seems to be the same courts you can play in the main mode, but with missions (like hitting specific characters/objects or fighting a boss without a net).

High Overlord
    Barebones demo

"We" haven't played any mario tennis games before. "We" think getting a demo is great news.

So i figured out that switch wifi sucks. Would this work for it?

https://www.amazon.de/UGREEN-Netzwer...intendo+Switch

Direct internet via lan cable converter.

Unless if someone knows if you can connect switch on pc internet (no wifi box, directly to pc). Via normal lan cable. (like we connected pcs in old times)