Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, 2019 release for gen 8 is good. I just wish they didn't waste resources on pointless crap in the meanwhile.
    It's really not wasting resources if it was created while porting their tools to the Switch(which 99% it was).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    fr/lg 2004 - 14 years old
    hg/ss - 2009 - 9 years old

lol okay, gen 2 shouldnt get a remake until atleast gen 9/late gen 8
    The next remake should be Diamon/pearl, then Gold/silver can get another remake. Then black/white, then finally the one we all want, Ruby/Saphire again. Ruby isnt getting remade until the switch successor though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    The next remake should be Diamon/pearl, then Gold/silver can get another remake. Then black/white, then finally the one we all want, Ruby/Saphire again. Ruby isnt getting remade until the switch successor though.
    or we can stop remaking them and just make better 3rd versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    or we can stop remaking them and just make better 3rd versions.
    Gimme my open world rpg with character creation. Want to be a professor? a gym leader? a creepy big titty goth girl that lurks on roads to challenge trainers and breath heavy while creeping them out? theres a role for everyone@

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Gimme my open world rpg with character creation. Want to be a professor? a gym leader? a creepy big titty goth girl that lurks on roads to challenge trainers and breath heavy while creeping them out? theres a role for everyone@
    You can't have yearly releases with open world games unless you go full Ubisoft and have 2,000 people working on a franchise at a time like AC in it's hey days.

How long did it take Nintendo/Monolith to make BoTW? 5 years? It would take game freak a decade at minimum to make an open world game lmfao...

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't want that. I just want an hd game as good as gen 5.

I'm not sure if hex maniac counts as goth o_õ

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if hex maniac counts as goth o_õ
    She's a stinky autistic neet

She's a stinky autistic neet
    "It's not my fault i'm popular with the ghosts of dead pokemon!" Autumn seasons next big anime hit, sponsoured by sorny oh christmas.

10+ Year Old Account
    this convo tho....

Nevertheless, you have massive fucking hard on for Kanto.
    No I don't lol. Gen 1 is closer to the bottom of my favorites. I'd advocate for a gen 2 and gen 4 remake just as much if not more than I did for another gen 1 remake and gen 4 is my least favorite generation. I've never once "had a hardon" for Kanto.

I dislike the wild battle change as much as everybody else, I dislike the regression of the art style (although knowing this was made by the usum team I do admit doing it in the sumo style would've taken alot longer then the couple months it took to make this) I've nver once even insinuated that these games are some new amazing best game ever like genwunners have on Twitter and Facebook

I know it's hard to believe because you and a few others here and in the poke thread have been itching to hate on these since the leaks started and you learned it was in Kanto but it's entirely possible for someone to both like and dislike different aspects of things

I also don't pretend that wild Pokemon being removed somehow make this a different genre or an entirely different game or spew unfounded hyperbole like claiming there's no stats or levels when you can clearly see both in the trailer. I dislike the change but there's less changes in let's go then there are in botw or Mario Odyssey

You still fight trainers, get gym badges, catch Pokemon, level them up etc etc. It's not like they came out on stage showed a trailer for Halo 3 and slapped pokemons label on it. It's not like mystery dungeon or rumble or any other actual spin off with major deviations to the entire functions of the game.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Outfit is bad, no skindentations, no boobs. No.
    No, she's a snarky cat girl plus flat is justice!

Man, the salt mine sure is getting full in here. Lol

I'm a hardcore player but I still love it when companies try drastically different approaches to their games. Plus I love how mad changes make people sometimes.

It's why I troll the WoW sections of the forum so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    No I don't lol. Gen 1 is closer to the bottom of my favorites. I'd advocate for a gen 2 and gen 4 remake just as much if not more than I did for another gen 1 remake and gen 4 is my least favorite generation. I've never once "had a hardon" for Kanto.
    Yet you keep fuckign insisiting that we NEEEEED a Kanto remake.

Well we got a shitty one now. Finally you can stop playing that broken fucking record.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    I mean, I too once liked Gen 1 and Kanto.....when I was like 10 and easily amused. Getting that exact same game/experience in 2018 with HD graphics? Fuck that noise. Genwunners are one of the worst things to happen to video games. Bunch of retards who want games to regress and stay stagnant rather than move forward and become better.
    Yeah, but tell us how you really feel.

cause you haven’t been doing that for 17 pages now...
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

You guys are looking at it the wrong way.

its a game for kids who wanted to play pokemon go but cant walk around due to physical limitations.

This way, kids who cant walk around easily can enjoy pokemon go! Its a nice gesture from the developers

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    its a game for kids who wanted to play pokemon go but cant walk around due to physical limitations.

This way, kids who cant walk around easily can enjoy pokemon go! Its a nice gesture from the developers
    I'm not even against this game but please don't make excuses for the developers.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I'm not even against this game but please don't make excuses for the developers.
    Not making excuses for them, just pointing out where they might be coming from.

A game for little timmy and then a game later on next year for the more hardcore fans that have already enjoyed pokemon go

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Not making excuses for them, just pointing out where they might be coming from.

A game for little timmy and then a game later on next year for the more hardcore fans that have already enjoyed pokemon go
    Might means you assume, its best to not assume.

This has nothing to do with being more accessible to people with physical limitations and everything to do with the fact this game was in development for at max a year and half.

It doesn't even have Online FFS.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Might means you assume, its best to not assume.

This has nothing to do with being more accessible to people with physical limitations and everything to do with the fact this game was in development for at max a year and half.

It doesn't even have Online FFS.
    Why not assume? Its my opinion, and this is a forum for discussion. I give people the benefit of the doubt and assume people know its only my opinion and that they know my opinion isnt fact. Should I assume everyone thinks what I say is fact? Sounds awfully deluded.

The no online is a bit mind boggling.

Maybe they wanted the game to be accessible to everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey hey, Musynx is coming out a bit early and they finished up the first printing art cover for the first 5000 copies.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PMStudios...91987634626561