10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And I always bitched about how they was handled in those games as well. Its a cash grab nothing more, You should know my opinion on this by now since I made it very clear.

Needing to spend $60 to get a Pokemon or play Pokemon Go is fucken dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep and its something I have bitched about before and now one is behind a $60 paywall.....

Woooooo
    Oh I know your opinion. It's just completely irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Shhhh don't let the fan boys here you stating the obvious that it's a port+mini expansion.

I am glad they brought back the missing Melee/Brawl characters instead of adding some shitty meme characters like Sun Bro or something.
    It's better than it just being a straight port.
    It's basically Splatoon 2 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Oh I know your opinion. It's just completely irrational.
    Ya its quite irrational to want a full game for $60 and not have to spend $180 for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    To me its the Ultimate Remaster.

Its a remaster but a shit ton of content put together.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Nah, Splatoon 2 at least had all new levels(the Splatoon 1 levels only came as DLC updates) and all new specials.

They barely changed the vast majority of the roster and stages from Smash 4. This is basically like a "season" update to SFV content wise.

It seems like a standard fighter sequel to me. New characters, redesigns of older characters, tweaked move set, new stages and returning characters from past games. Also we dont have all the details on what else is new.

This pokemon gameplay literally looks like trash, who greenlit this shit being shown on stage?

Which makes me think that the name is pretty crummy overall.

For a stupid reason, but it's like saying "THIS is the Ultimate Smash. Any game past this is irrelevant".

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Welcome to Mythical Pokémon.

They are never available straight in the games.
    Actually, *insert annoying nerd voice here* Deoxys is available in game as the final boss of Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire's Delta Episode.

*clears throat* But yeah, out of that all of the other mythicals require some kind of outside help to get, either through an limited time event item or limited time mystery gift/code.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya its quite irrational to want a full game for $60 and not have to spend $180 for it.

- - - Updated - - -

No it's irrational for you to believe that you need to spend 180 to catch them all when that is literally not the case. Hell you're not even accurate in your calculations either. If you wanted to play the game completely solo without the need to trade with anyone else, then you'd need to spend 120 on both versions and 300 for another Switch. See how unreasonable that is? Hence why you have trading which is pretty easy to do.

For a stupid reason, but it's like saying "THIS is the Ultimate Smash. Any game past this is irrelevant".
    Meanwhile Melee will continue to main event Smash events LMAO.

Yep and ironically it makes any future game irrelevant as well. Like what will they do for the next smash to top this one? Its roster and map selection is fucken huge.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

so did nintendo mess up this year?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    No it's irrational for you to believe that you need to spend 180 to catch them all when that is literally not the case. Hell you're not even accurate in your calculations either. If you wanted to play the game completely solo without the need to trade with anyone else, then you'd need to spend 120 on both versions and 300 for another Switch. See how unreasonable that is? Hence why you have trading which is pretty easy to do.
    Pokeman fans will defend anything I see but yet bitch when any other company adds MT's to a game. There is no talking to your ilk about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Nah, Splatoon 2 at least had all new levels(the Splatoon 1 levels only came as DLC updates) and all new specials.

They barely changed the vast majority of the roster and stages from Smash 4. This is basically like a "season" update to SFV content wise.
    Do I seriously need to get my annoying nerd voice again?

There were two Splatoon 1 stages in the initial release of Splatoon 2, Moray Towers and Port Mackerel.

They did receive slight overhauls in the transition though.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Not really, It was overall a solid show but no major surprises.

Is the Switch another Wii U?

Yep and ironically it makes any future game irrelevant as well. Like what will they do for the next smash to top this one? Its roster and map selection is fucken huge.
    They won't make a new Smash game until their next system anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... new octopod demo in 2 days.
    Torna the golden county looks fine (but its weird as i dont know if its a new game as on switch i see it comes in psyhical version).
    I guess fire emblem was kinda expected.

Very asshole move on a new pokemon game.

And to much smash bros after...dont care abauth it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So... new octopod demo in 2 days.
    Torna the golden county looks fine (but its weird as i dont know if its a new game as on switch i see it comes in psyhical version).
    I guess fire emblem was kinda expected.

Very asshole move on a new pokemon game.

And to much smash bros after...dont care abauth it.
    It's not a new game, it's the story DLC promised in the XC2 season pass.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    It's ultimately (heh) based off of what you like. Smash had 15 minutes for the Direct. They showed off Super Mario Party, a mech game, Fire Emblem: The Three Houses, and numerous ports.