Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Cool beans thx. I like the UI where it shows u damage and all
    I don't understand this game

what the fuck is it

Looks demented
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't understand this game

what the fuck is it

Looks demented
    It is demented but fun. Collect items and try to advance as far as you can, If you die to start all over. Each level is a random layout and there is a ton of items/bosses.

If you can get into it you can kill 100's of hours.

I got the last version when it come to PS+ and still haven't beaten it lol. It has nearly endless replay ability.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish I am Setsuna was 20 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I just wish I am Setsuna was 20 dollars.
    I've heard that the Switch version is hands down the worst, you can probably pick up a cheaper version on anything else that will play far better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I've heard that the Switch version is hands down the worst, you can probably pick up a cheaper version on anything else that will play far better.
    Portability.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Portability.
    Well that already existed when the game launched in Japan.

As seeing as this shit version performs bad just like the Vita version did well, not sure that's a plus.

Game was designed to run at 30 fps on the Vita yet can't manage 60 on the Switch. That's not really saying much about all those "Switch is easy to port to!" fake news headlines.

It's not a case of a game being downgraded for the Vita either, you can look at the game on PS4 and PC and know full and damn well it was a Vita game ported up and not otherwise. It's pretty damn ugly even by Vita standards. Even some niche game like Danganronpa Another Episode looks miles better on the Vita then Setsuna does on the PS4. Let alone the PS4 version of AE.

Game uses Unity I think, as does Bomberman. Both being 30 fps tell me Unity has not had an easy time being ported to the Switch at all, both games should be able to handle 60 fps with no issues even on the known Switch hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Well that already existed when the game launched in Japan.

As seeing as this shit version performs bad just like the Vita version did well, not sure that's a plus.

Game was designed to run at 30 fps on the Vita yet can't manage 60 on the Switch. That's not really saying much about all those "Switch is easy to port to!" fake news headlines.

It's not a case of a game being downgraded for the Vita either, you can look at the game on PS4 and PC and know full and damn well it was a Vita game ported up and not otherwise. It's pretty damn ugly even by Vita standards. Even some niche game like Danganronpa Another Episode looks miles better on the Vita then Setsuna does on the PS4. Let alone the PS4 version of AE.

Game uses Unity I think, as does Bomberman. Both being 30 fps tell me Unity has not had an easy time being ported to the Switch at all, both games should be able to handle 60 fps with no issues even on the known Switch hardware.
    Does it run at 60 fps on the PS4?
    Never really looked into the game honestly, but it sounds more like an issue on the developers end rather than the Switch, with the way you're talking about it. Could easily be both though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Does it run at 60 fps on the PS4?
    Never really looked into the game honestly, but it sounds more like an issue on the developers end rather than the Switch, with the way you're talking about it. Could easily be both though.
    Yea it runs at 60 fps on ps4, and can manage 60 fps on pretty potato PCs, even ones weaker then a PS4.

I think it's just Unity has not been ported over well to the Switch with both this and Bomberman being really simplistic games locked at 30 fps. Mario Kart and Splatoon are like PS4 Pro games in comparison and managing 60 fps locked.

It just makes me question all the PR garbage of the Switch being easy to port to, if it's so easy then why are Unity games playing like trash? Nvidia shouldn't be having issues with Unity at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea it runs at 60 fps on ps4, and can manage 60 fps on pretty potato PCs, even ones weaker then a PS4.

I think it's just Unity has not been ported over well to the Switch with both this and Bomberman being really simplistic games locked at 30 fps. Mario Kart and Splatoon are like PS4 Pro games in comparison and managing 60 fps locked.

It just makes me question all the PR garbage of the Switch being easy to port to, if it's so easy then why are Unity games playing like trash? Nvidia shouldn't be having issues with Unity at all.
    Okay, that's just weird then.

From what I recall, the game didn't LOOK that demanding even. Double checking confirmed that on me.

It is demented but fun. Collect items and try to advance as far as you can, If you die to start all over. Each level is a random layout and there is a ton of items/bosses.

If you can get into it you can kill 100's of hours.

I got the last version when it come to PS+ and still haven't beaten it lol. It has nearly endless replay ability.
    I'll probably get it when I get a switch. Was looking at games with multiplayer options I can take to my best friends house to play, he's not that into games but like mario kart he'll probably like this demented piece of anti christian .... thing, he likes that stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably get it when I get a switch. Was looking at games with multiplayer options I can take to my best friends house to play, he's not that into games but like mario kart he'll probably like this demented piece of anti christian .... thing, he likes that stuff
    Let's put it this way. You can use cancer as a trinket item which increases your tear (attack) speed. That's how weird ass the game is.

https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/statu...16012090003457

The guy who heads Serebii.net found a GameFreak job listing for motion modelers, with experience in Wii U/Vita level intricacy.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

The guy who heads Serebii.net found a GameFreak job listing for motion modelers, with experience in Wii U/Vita level intricacy.
    Doesn't necessarily mean much. GameFreak recently released Giga Wrecker on PC. It could just be a new non-Pokemon project (though obviously Wii U/Vita experience would indicate it's for a console).
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

clearly working on the much desired Drilldozer sequel

So it seems Nintendo/Nivida may have lied about it being a custom X1 chip and its just a normal X1 chip.

Totally not shocked......
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-19 at 02:50 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

custom could mean anything. It's just PR bull shit. When they say custom, it could just be the size or shape or a differant color etc

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm a walmart near me has some switches in stock

I could buy one now since I've gotten 2 of my pay checks

but the fear in me dreading the joycon connection issues or blue screen.....

custom could mean anything. It's just PR bull shit. When they say custom, it could just be the size or shape or a differant color etc

- - - Updated - - -

I say go for it.

The internet like normal blew the Blue Screen issue way out of portion and you may get a sync issue but you may not. I had it once since I have had mine and its been fine since.

Its new hardware so there is going to be some with issues, But on the internet the voice of one problem sounds like a million people. Nothing is wide spread besides BOTW performance and somewhat the sync issue.

I have put about 10hours into my Switch and its fine

Also you got a 1 year warranty with Nintendo and can get Wal-Marts protection plan if u wanted.

Edit: About to play more Switch once I "Switch" cloths out of the wash....

"Pun wasn't intended but works "
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-19 at 04:13 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't get one just on principle the games for it suck outside of Zelda ( IMO ). Lots of casual shovelware titles. I want one really bad, but I can't justify paying $300 to play Zelda. I rather use that $300 to buy Horizon, ME:A, Ghost Recon Wildlands, etc. Just my 2 cents

However, i'll drop the $300 no matter what when Pokemon Stars comes out :3
    Last edited by rosebull; 2017-03-19 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    I wouldn't get one just on principle the games for it suck outside of Zelda ( IMO ). Lots of casual shovelware titles. I want one really bad, but I can't justify paying $300 to play Zelda. I rather use that $300 to buy Horizon, ME:A, Ghost Recon Wildlands, etc. Just my 2 cents

However, i'll drop the $300 no matter what when Pokemon Stars comes out :3
    While The Switch doesn't have a steler launch lineup, I wouldn't say everything else is casual shovelware.

It has Bomberman R, Fast RMX, Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove and Binding of Issac with other games coming. The only "Shovelware" title out is 1,2 switch and maybe Snipperclips.

I do hear Snipperclips is fun tho.

While The Switch doesn't have a steler launch lineup, I wouldn't say everything else is casual shovelware.

It has Bomberman R, Fast RMX, Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove and Binding of Issac with other games coming. The only "Shovelware" title out is 1,2 switch and maybe Snipperclips.

I do hear Snipperclips is fun tho.
    TBH Bomberman might be shovelware. Ain't played it but it looks like shovelware to me and a shell of past bomberman games with micro transactions out the ass.

As sad as it might sound I would wager 1-2 Switch and Snipperclips had more work put into them...