/ssiiiigggghhh

I guess I'm team eevee...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, it works.

- - - Updated - - -

God. Fucking. Damn. It.

There goes all the hype. Fuck Kanto and Fuck RBY remakes.
    I think kanto is fine, it's the boring pokemon from it that are in every game except b/w. I'm so sick of them.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=dope_danny;49399375]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post

I always wanted to see a uk region. After getting full bagguette and burger in B/W and X/Y wheres the comfy villages of jellied eel eating trash?

at least i have swerys new game for that.

[QUOTE=dope_danny;49399375]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post

I always wanted to see a uk region. After getting full bagguette and burger in B/W and X/Y wheres the comfy villages of jellied eel eating trash?

at least i have swerys new game for that.
    i would definitely prefer a new region, but im not shocked that a series is revisiting its first location in its 25th anniversary either
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

https://www.polygon.com/2018/5/17/17...intendo-switch

Mario Tennis Aces free demo available on May 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://www.polygon.com/2018/5/17/17...intendo-switch

Mario Tennis Aces free demo available on May 24th.
    Barebones demo

We already know how it plays, it'll be like the WiiU version, what we really want to know is 2 things. Is story mode a good thing or a glorified tutorial? And if courts are actually going to be different or are they just copy paste backdrops like before

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Barebones demo

We already know how it plays, it'll be like the WiiU version, what we really want to know is 2 things. Is story mode a good thing or a glorified tutorial? And if courts are actually going to be different or are they just copy paste backdrops like before

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Ok and what? Splatoons sp is just a big tutorial and the courts are just re painted backdrops. You linking a trailer doesn't confirm anything

Ok and what? Splatoons sp is just a big tutorial and the courts are just re painted backdrops. You linking a trailer doesn't confirm anything
    I'm linking you a trailer about the story mode so you can confirm your thoughts or not rather than just me telling you.

But if you ask, seems to be the same courts you can play in the main mode, but with missions (like hitting specific characters/objects or fighting a boss without a net).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Barebones demo

"We" haven't played any mario tennis games before. "We" think getting a demo is great news.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i figured out that switch wifi sucks. Would this work for it?

https://www.amazon.de/UGREEN-Netzwer...intendo+Switch

Direct internet via lan cable converter.

Unless if someone knows if you can connect switch on pc internet (no wifi box, directly to pc). Via normal lan cable. (like we connected pcs in old times)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

https://www.amazon.de/UGREEN-Netzwer...intendo+Switch

Direct internet via lan cable converter.

Unless if someone knows if you can connect switch on pc internet (no wifi box, directly to pc). Via normal lan cable. (like we connected pcs in old times)
    New from nintendo, a cardboard antenna so you can pretend like you are getting a good wifi signal

I would recommend the official one by Hori, just incase the Switch doesn't have the required firmware. Although, if it is for the Wii U, it should work.

Link to the Hori one: https://www.amazon.de/HORI-Switch-LA...dp/B01N6S068R/

Uh...what?
    yeah there's tutorials during it, but never would I call the single player a "big tutorial".
    that's saved for the likes of Mario and Luigi Dream Team.

I can't say, but I would advice checking your own situation out a bit. Interference, walls, etc.
    I've never had an issue with my connection until I'm trying to use WiFi through 5 walls, which even the PS4 in the room starts to struggle with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Uh...what?
    yeah there's tutorials during it, but never would I call the single player a "big tutorial".
    that's saved for the likes of Mario and Luigi Dream Team.

I can't say, but I would advice checking your own situation out a bit. Interference, walls, etc.
    I've never had an issue with my connection until I'm trying to use WiFi through 5 walls, which even the PS4 in the room starts to struggle with.
    I always had problem with Wifi even on 3ds. (the one we use)
    Constant interupts. (not even 1 wall away for signal)
    But well our family wifi is trash.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I always had problem with Wifi even on 3ds. (the one we use)
    Constant interupts. (not even 1 wall away for signal)
    But well our family wifi is trash.
    Sometimes its the router type. I had a netgear router in the early days of unlimited broadband in my area and my dslite refused to interact with it at all. Right now im using a talktalk one with a firmware bug that makes it reset every 5 minutes if you try to use amazon video or now tv. had to wait 6 months for the blu ray release of twin peaks the return due to that bastard.

So is anyone getting Hyrule Warriors today? I am considering getting it. Only played a little bit of the Wii-U version with no DLC and loved it.

Seems this has all the DLC and the 3DS exclusive stuff.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So is anyone getting Hyrule Warriors today? I am considering getting it. Only played a little bit of the Wii-U version with no DLC and loved it.

Nah.

I'm usually against buying the same game for another system if I can.

Although most collections I have include other ports due to graphical/music differences but that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Nah, nuked it on 3DS as Linkle, Zelda, Link, Darunia, and Lana and that was enough for me (for now). Playing it again at 50-60fps in HD with Marin, Ravio, Impa, and both Midnas is very appealing though. I'll snag it after I sell a few 3DS Pokemon games later or a sale happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Nah, nuked it on 3DS as Linkle, Zelda, Link, Darunia, and Lana and that was enough for me (for now). Playing it again at 50-60fps in HD with Marin, Ravio, Impa, and both Midnas is very appealing though. I'll snag it after I sell a few 3DS Pokemon games later or a sale happens.
    From what I have seen its a locked 60FPS, But to be fair that isn't much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nah.

I'm usually against buying the same game for another system if I can.

Although most collections I have include other ports due to graphical/music differences but that's about it.
    Well it has all the extra content from the two other versions and runs better

- - - Updated - - -

Portable mode of Hyrule Warriors 100% has fps drops and they drop hard in the boss cutscenes and moments of huge effects.

Runs much better then the 3DS version by far but those moments it really tanks.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

https://old.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwi...ra_save_slots/

Nintendo, and for that matter Sony and MS need to stop allowing trash like this to release on their systems. There is a fine line between being greedy and charging someone to use their own fucking storage space. Any company doing shit like this is the ultimate scum in the industry.