10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Damn, leave it to a bunch of virgins to ruin the Nintendo thread with pointless arguing. :|
    Is this pointless?

For those in the US, Amazon have announced that if you purchase the Double Pack before November 14th, you'll get a serial code for the gold stud backpack. Download codes for it will then be sent from November 15th 2019
    (pokemon sword and shield)

I loled at that pre-order.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Is this pointless?

For those in the US, Amazon have announced that if you purchase the Double Pack before November 14th, you'll get a serial code for the gold stud backpack. Download codes for it will then be sent from November 15th 2019
    (pokemon sword and shield)

I loled at that pre-order.
    I pre-ordered it in EU so fk me

>Preordering video games
    >Buying Sword and Shield at all

WEW LADS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    >Preordering video games
    >Buying Sword and Shield at all

WEW LADS!

I also have Sword preordered but still deciding on which one I'm keeping as only mental midgets buy both copies of a Pokemon game for personal use.

Edit: MORE TRIGGERING FUN!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    >Preordering video games
    >NOT Buying Sword and Shield at all

WEW LADS!
    I will trigger with this:

Rip my vallet. Didnt order astral chain tho as i lack to much info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done! lol
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    Nicely done! lol
    Haha, I actually laughed out loud at your “mental midgets” comment, though I still haven't figured out why people keep playing pokemon games after they graduate middle school. That's not a jab at you, I just don't get it...

Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    Haha, I actually laughed out loud at your “mental midgets” comment, though I still haven't figured out why people keep playing pokemon games after they graduate middle school. That's not a jab at you, I just don't get it...
    Because it's fun.

But at least that's better than just non-stop trash talking the game and trying to shame anyone for buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Because it's fun.

But at least that's better than just non-stop trash talking the game and trying to shame anyone for buying it.
    I don't even give a shit about Pokemon but I literally laughed out loud at someone trying to use the *insert Nintendo Franchise* is kiddy and you shouldn't play it past middle school line. That is like the thing dude bros in high school make fun of you for, judging by his join date I'm going to guess he isn't in high school and should of moved long past those days.

- - - Updated - - -

Still buying it day 1 anyways but the IQ in Astral Chain from the new previews that came out today is looking ROUGH.

Like this is bordering on 3DS levels of IQ, what res is the game even running at docked, I'd wager it's below 720p. Hopefully it runs at a consistent frame rate since the res seems to of been sacrificed heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

Still buying it day 1 anyways but the IQ in Astral Chain from the new previews that came out today is looking ROUGH.

Like this is bordering on 3DS levels of IQ, what res is the game even running at docked, I'd wager it's below 720p. Hopefully it runs at a consistent frame rate since the res seems to of been sacrificed heavily.
    OK, I'll bite. Do you have a video besides a Kinja frame shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    OK, I'll bite. Do you have a video besides a Kinja frame shot?
    You literally just linked a video a page ago, look at it, it's no different. There are jaggies out the ass in literally any non cutscene portion of the game in both the gamexplain and kotaku previews. Cutscenes have AA and look good, gameplay has no AA at all and well, doesn't look good.

Literally look at any of the gameplay parts of the video, there is more jaggies and shimmering then I have seen in a game since I was playing 3DS games lmao.

Not sure why you want to get defensive about it, it's a literal fact it's running at a very low resolution with no AA. So it damn well better stay locked at 30 fps and not have constant frame dips or it's going to be terrible on the eyes.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-08-15 at 08:44 PM.

You literally just linked a video a page ago, look at it, it's no different. There are jaggies out the ass in literally any non cutscene portion of the game in both the gamexplain and kotaku previews. Cutscenes have AA and look good, gameplay has no AA at all and well, doesn't look good.

Literally look at any of the gameplay parts of the video, there is more jaggies and shimmering then I have seen in a game since I was playing 3DS games lmao.

Not sure why you want to get defensive about it, it's a literal fact it's running at a very low resolution with no AA. So it damn well better stay locked at 30 fps and not have constant frame dips or it's going to be terrible on the eyes.
    I'm not going defensive. I'll just say that my 3DS can't run this game.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses has terrible shadowing, creating tremendous flicker, while not moving. Is this a terrible game too?

It great to me. Looks like a Gantz video game. I love Gantz. Day 1. Now input latency, I can't stand. I can see the jaggies. I don't get why you think it is such a big deal, but it doesn't bother me that you have an opinion. I agree to disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered one:

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Swit...gateway&sr=8-1

I'll report back once I test it out. I'm interested to find out if it affects battery life.

Between Switch, PS4 Pro and my 2080, my gaming spending has went through the roof these last few years.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2019-08-15 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    It great to me. Looks like a Gantz video game. I love Gantz. Day 1. Now input latency, I can't stand. I can see the jaggies. I don't get why you think it is such a big deal, but it doesn't bother me that you have an opinion. I agree to disagree..
    We fall in love with games, and ignore the defects. It's the nature of gaming, IMO.

Y's 8: Lacrimosa of Dana was the best Switch JRPG I played to date, yet people still nit-picked it for petty shit. Good for them. I consider it a masterpiece.

Astral Chain could be a piece of art .. or a disjointed mess. Neither of us knows just yet.

If it's REALLY good, I assure you that I will overlook any AA issues.

A good game is a good game. Time will tell.

Lets see, before we call it shit.

(if it is shit, I'll call it like I see it.)

10+ Year Old Account

Fire Emblem: Three Houses has terrible shadowing, creating tremendous flicker, while not moving. Is this a terrible game too?
    By looking at gameplay, astral doesnt seem that much of a fun game. And i realy dislike ranks in games.

No shit, what kind of straw man is this? It has IQ similar to a 3DS game, no one said a 3DS could run it. You do understand the difference in these statements right? Are you just being obtuse or did you deliberately try to strawman on purpose?

Who said it was a terrible game genius? Last I looked I said "still buying game day 1" I don't buy terrible games day 1. Again, deliberate strawman attempt. Also FE 3 Houses has a better art style and looks fine for what it is, it's much easier on the eyes then a fast paced action game that has low IQ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    By looking at gameplay, astral doesnt seem that much of a fun game. And i realy dislike ranks in games.
    It's a platinum games game, if nothing else it will be fun. Even if it looks or runs like dog shit, has a terrible story etc it will still be fun. It's literally what PG does. I buy any non licensed PG product day 1 and have yet to be disappointed.

Who said it was a terrible game genius? Last I looked I said "still buying game day 1" I don't buy terrible games day 1. Again, deliberate strawman attempt. Also FE 3 Houses has a better art style and looks fine for what it is, it's much easier on the eyes then a fast paced action game that has low IQ..
    FE3, while good on my eyes, is .. **************** The map is small.

The game is HUGE (not really)!! .. the map is small. you can *************************** stupidity.

Y*********************************************************.

My apologizes, I censored my own post.

You're a hoot.

Thanks for the chuckles.

I do value turn-based strategy combat. XCOM For the WIN!

-- I really do not want an opinion battle. If you feel you "won", run with it. Not tonight.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2019-08-15 at 10:55 PM.

FE3, while good on my eyes, is .. **************** The map is small.

The game is HUGE (not really)!! .. the map is small. you can *************************** stupidity.

Y*********************************************************.

My apologizes, I censored my own post.

You're a hoot.

Thanks for the chuckles.

I do value turn-based strategy combat. XCOM For the WIN!

-- I really do not want an opinion battle. If you feel you "won", run with it. Not tonight.
    So this is what it looks like when you had one too many before posting in the Switch thread I guess...

So this is what it looks like when you had one too many before posting in the Switch thread I guess...
    I enjoyed your poshts, they were quite shatisfing.

I can't always sshare your opinionsh, shorry!

thatsh how it goes ... hic!

Who would have even thought that the Switch would be something relevant in 2019, after the Wii-U. I mean, however it pans out in the future, Nintendo really turned this thing around. Just saw NPD today. Wow.

Edit: Port my 3d Mario games Nintendo! Start with Sunshine!
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2019-08-16 at 04:55 AM.