Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You mean like literally every amazon order ever? Hell even when they ship via UPS and I can see via my UPS account a precise 2 hour delivery window their shit still says this.

It's basically there way of saying "don't contact us until the next day if it's not there" to stop fools from spamming them cause it's 4 pm and their shit ain't there yet.
    its usually 6pm in my area. which is what it said this morning. They then changed it to 11 pm. cause they hate me lol first time ive ever had them change it like this before it was actually late.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    its usually 6pm in my area. which is what it said this morning. They then changed it to 11 pm. cause they hate me lol first time ive ever had them change it like this before it was actually late.
    You're mistaking what it shows on the orders page prior to official shipment to what it shows on the tracking page after actually shipping. On the tracking page it's almost always 11 pm regardless of what it said before- and this is because they can't help you until it doesn't show up until the next day anyways.

For example most of my preorders for next year say arriving by date/8pm. But once they ship on the tracking page it's always 11 pm. Also both times are wrong, AMZL is usually around noon, fed ex is usually 9 am, usps is noon and ups is 4 pm lol. No where ever near either 8 pm pr 11 pm.

Chances are it's gonna arrive way before 11 pm.

You're mistaking what it shows on the orders page prior to official shipment to what it shows on the tracking page after actually shipping. On the tracking page it's almost always 11 pm regardless of what it said before- and this is because they can't help you until it doesn't show up until the next day anyways.

For example most of my preorders for next year say arriving by date/8pm. But once they ship on the tracking page it's always 11 pm. Also both times are wrong, AMZL is usually around noon, fed ex is usually 9 am, usps is noon and ups is 4 pm lol. No where ever near either 8 pm pr 11 pm.

Chances are it's gonna arrive way before 11 pm.
    what i am telling you is, on the tracking page, mine has ALWAYS SHOWN either 6pm or 8pm. This is the first 11 for me ever. And i get 10-15 orders a month lol On no order prior to being shipped, or once shipped, has it ever been 11 pm lol

both my UPS and AMZN orders come around 6-7 pm typically. never before 3pm.
    You do realize shipping and times are different everywhere right? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    For you. Mine has never said anything later than 9PM.
    yeah thats why when i saw 11 pm is couldnt believe it lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Took me 5 hours to get the first badge, its pretty cool. But im sure it'll be like xy and after the second one you just get them all back to back

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Took me 5 hours to get the first badge, its pretty cool. But im sure it'll be like xy and after the second one you just get them all back to back
    lucker dog, i wanna play lol

15+ Year Old Account
    lucker dog, i wanna play lol
    Just buy the japanese version. Its only like 64 bucks

Just buy the japanese version. Its only like 64 bucks
    dont try and make me extra weeb.

15+ Year Old Account
    dont try and make me extra weeb.
    Ive had it since like 8 am ez pz

You do realize shipping and times are different everywhere right? lol
    What is shown on Amazon's tracking page is not an estimate of when it will arrival. It's literally the last possible time that it could arrive. Not sure why you are Vegas are having trouble comprehending this. It is literally "don't contact us until this time".
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-11-15 at 02:30 AM.

it’s not 11PM for everyone
    It absolutely is if it is shipped with AMZL. Hell, even UPS extends it's delivery range to 11 pm during peak season(which we're in in case you missed it).

10+ Year Old Account
    It absolutely is if it is shipped with AMZL. Hell, even UPS extends it's delivery range to 11 pm during peak season(which we're in in case you missed it).
    Here in Germany I had it today also the first time that it showed me 11pm as the"deadline" instead of 9pm.
    I guess it is just some kind of adjustment they made globally now as it certainly wasnt a thing in many parts of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    hm it actually did change for me, showed me 11pm as deadline when I went for lunch like 13hours ago and now it switched to 9pm as it is usually.
    Amazon gonna Amazon I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pokemon is the highest grossing franchise in history.
    If i am not mistaken pokemon is not the highest grossing of all time, Mario is. Though that is still irrelevant considering pokemon is definitely one of the largest.

- - - Updated - - -

But it’s always 11PM according to Tech!
    lol...wrong guy to listen to. He is often wrong. Amazon's standard release window time is by 9 pm as someone else already stated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    If i am not mistaken pokemon is not the highest grossing of all time, Mario is. Though that is still irrelevant considering pokemon is definitely one of the largest.

- - - Updated - - -

lol...wrong guy to listen to. He is often wrong. Amazon's standard release window time is by 9 pm as someone else already stated.
    Mario is most sold game franchise. Pokemon is highest grossing media franchise out of all media

it absolutely is not.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. I’ve got a shipment coming tomorrow from AMZL and it’s before 9PM. Not sure why this is so difficult for you to grasp...
    lmao he is the amazon guru, only he can be right

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Here in Germany I had it today also the first time that it showed me 11pm as the"deadline" instead of 9pm.
    I guess it is just some kind of adjustment they made globally now as it certainly wasnt a thing in many parts of the world.
    how is this possible, are you saying tech is, WRONG!?!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

But it’s always 11PM according to Tech!
    our eyes must be having errors. obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    The usual fear mongering "Ohh if you have auto save it'll corrupt your shit" and then usually it ends up being a problem on their device, not with the game itself.
    Let's not take a random twitter user's word for it, they have been known to fabricate shit in the past.

Unless I see some proper evidence that this is what's causing it, then I ain't disabling shit

15+ Year Old Account
    The gyms in this game are so awesome. Having a huge crowd really increases the atmosphere of the region

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    The usual fear mongering "Ohh if you have auto save it'll corrupt your shit" and then usually it ends up being a problem on their device, not with the game itself.
    Let's not take a random twitter user's word for it, they have been known to fabricate shit in the past.

Unless I see some proper evidence that this is what's causing it, then I ain't disabling shit
    Well it is your NAND.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well it is your NAND.

Are we really posting random discord messages as proof now?

https://old.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwi...orting_a_save/

It doesn't delete saves at all nor effect the NAND. And previous cases of SD card corruption like with Pirahna Plant and the Three Houses DLC 2nd wave where always tracked back to people using counterfeit SD cards, so while I'm not saying that is the case again... I would strongly wager it is.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-11-15 at 07:19 AM.