hm it actually did change for me, showed me 11pm as deadline when I went for lunch like 13hours ago and now it switched to 9pm as it is usually.
    Amazon gonna Amazon I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    hm it actually did change for me, showed me 11pm as deadline when I went for lunch like 13hours ago and now it switched to 9pm as it is usually.
    Amazon gonna Amazon I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    But it’s always 11PM according to Tech!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Pokemon is the highest grossing franchise in history.
    If i am not mistaken pokemon is not the highest grossing of all time, Mario is. Though that is still irrelevant considering pokemon is definitely one of the largest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    lol...wrong guy to listen to. He is often wrong. Amazon's standard release window time is by 9 pm as someone else already stated.

Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post

lol...wrong guy to listen to. He is often wrong. Amazon's standard release window time is by 9 pm as someone else already stated.
    Depends entirely on the market you live in. For some areas it's by 11PM, for many others it's by 9PM. It's not uniform across all markets though.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    If i am not mistaken pokemon is not the highest grossing of all time, Mario is. Though that is still irrelevant considering pokemon is definitely one of the largest.

- - - Updated - - -

Mario is most sold game franchise. Pokemon is highest grossing media franchise out of all media

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It absolutely is if it is shipped with AMZL. Hell, even UPS extends it's delivery range to 11 pm during peak season(which we're in in case you missed it).
    it absolutely is not.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. I’ve got a shipment coming tomorrow from AMZL and it’s before 9PM. Not sure why this is so difficult for you to grasp...
    lmao he is the amazon guru, only he can be right

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Here in Germany I had it today also the first time that it showed me 11pm as the"deadline" instead of 9pm.
    I guess it is just some kind of adjustment they made globally now as it certainly wasnt a thing in many parts of the world.
    how is this possible, are you saying tech is, WRONG!?!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

our eyes must be having errors. obviously.

The usual fear mongering "Ohh if you have auto save it'll corrupt your shit" and then usually it ends up being a problem on their device, not with the game itself.
    Let's not take a random twitter user's word for it, they have been known to fabricate shit in the past.

Unless I see some proper evidence that this is what's causing it, then I ain't disabling shit

The gyms in this game are so awesome. Having a huge crowd really increases the atmosphere of the region

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    The usual fear mongering "Ohh if you have auto save it'll corrupt your shit" and then usually it ends up being a problem on their device, not with the game itself.
    Let's not take a random twitter user's word for it, they have been known to fabricate shit in the past.

Unless I see some proper evidence that this is what's causing it, then I ain't disabling shit
    Well it is your NAND.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well it is your NAND.

Are we really posting random discord messages as proof now?

https://old.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwi...orting_a_save/

It doesn't delete saves at all nor effect the NAND. And previous cases of SD card corruption like with Pirahna Plant and the Three Houses DLC 2nd wave where always tracked back to people using counterfeit SD cards, so while I'm not saying that is the case again... I would strongly wager it is.
    Last edited by Tech614; Today at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Are we really posting random discord messages as proof now?
    People are still looking into it, but for a fact we know it has affected multiple different people already.

But sure, fry your SDs and NANDs because fuck the haters, am I rite?
    Last edited by Lahis; Today at 07:23 AM.

People are still looking into it, but for a fact we know it has affected multiple different people already.

Bur sure, fry your SDs and NANDs because fuck the haters, am I rite?
    There is literally no reported case of the NAND being effected.

If you don't buy your msd cards from 3rd parties on Amazon trying to save a few bucks I would wager that is safe as well.

Bur sure, fry your SDs and NANDs because fuck the haters, am I rite?
    You still can restore your nand from a backup. It's not fried, even if it's the case. The only cases of nand corruption i've heard of were from people who stick some sketchy nsp/nsz files from sketchy websites into their switch
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; Today at 07:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Guys to be safe, backup your safe data on switch (use 1 week trial if you have to).

So for whatever reason playing Sword outright disables my wifi and the game doesn't have a update.

So I wonder if this is the case since its not had its day 1 patch yet.
    My Desktop: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    My Laptop: Acer Nitro 5|i5-8300H|8GB DDR4 SDRAM|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.