Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Definitely going to have to keep a close eye on when the EU collector's edition of xenoblade goes up, I get the feeling it'll be sold out relatively fast.
    As expected, hours after I see that it's available for pre-order, it's sold out everywhere I look

Thankfully managed to nab one, though I'm always paranoid about stores cancelling my limited edition pre-orders, ever since the Ni No Kuni PS3 limited edition debacle.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    but on the other side, since they never go down in price, buying retail and selling after finishing is still fetching almost the same price
    Keep in mind that it's mostly 1st party that never goes down, 3rd party still sees reductions as usual
    Nintendo games are great for resale because even if you choose to avoid places like GameStop and use Facebook Marketplace or Kijiji, you will get up to 70% of what you paid back for the game all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Nintendo games are great for resale because even if you choose to avoid places like GameStop and use Facebook Marketplace or Kijiji, you will get up to 70% of what you paid back for the game all the time.
    I mean shit, even gamestop gives you like $30-42 for 1st party nintendo games depending on time and promos going on. The $1 meme does not exist with Nintendo games for them because they actually sell and don't sit in store for ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    As expected, hours after I see that it's available for pre-order, it's sold out everywhere I look

Thankfully managed to nab one, though I'm always paranoid about stores cancelling my limited edition pre-orders, ever since the Ni No Kuni PS3 limited edition debacle.
    I havent seen any at sale at all. (exept UK store, but that one doesnt ship to my county)
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/202...tendo_uk_store

Gota snipe it off the amazon.

15+ Year Old Account
    welp looks like i'm done with new horizons already just get a black screen after the switch logo...

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I havent seen any at sale at all. (exept UK store, but that one doesnt ship to my county)
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/202...tendo_uk_store

Gota snipe it off the amazon.
    It is available through here, sadly, it doesn't seem they're shipping it internationally at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Luckily I managed to pre-order the NA Xenoblade Collector's from Gamestop, I'll cancel it if I manage to get the EU one from amazon uk/de/or whatever at some point. Too lazy to try and get it from GAME and then bounce it from a UK address, same with Nintendo UK, since that doesn't ship to the US either. (Dammit Nintendo, you could've gotten more money if you released the same version here, or both versions even.)
    Last edited by Paetolus; 2020-03-28 at 04:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bravely Default II worm boss is a joke easy to beat. (figure it out yourself)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Bravely Default II worm boss is a joke easy to beat. (figure it out yourself)
    Weird flex but ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Weird flex but ok.
    I guess. Anyway people already ripped off the demo:

Elvis theme sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The Mario news today is pretty exciting. If they do package the 3D games as one title the value would be tremendous.
    what news is that?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    what news is that?
    Apparently they planned to announce a bunch of Mario game remasters as well as new titles (including a new Paper Mario) as part of the 35th anniversary. Originally this was gonna happen at E3 not sure when they plan to do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Apparently they planned to announce a bunch of Mario game remasters as well as new titles (including a new Paper Mario) as part of the 35th anniversary. Originally this was gonna happen at E3 not sure when they plan to do it now.
    I mean, nintendo hasnt had a live press conference in years i assume they will just do an e3 direct same as every year just without anyone going to e3 and being able to test them out inperson like microsoft, ubisoft and devolver digital already announced.

im honestly expecting e3 to be almost exactly the same as other years for most people who already couldnt go but with a lot less hands on impressions

- - - Updated - - -

me personally id love to play the old 3d marios again and ive never even played mario galaxy 2.

id buy them seperately or together. id even pay full price if they were seperate and had updated visuals, (could you imagine 64 and sunshine using the same art assets as odyssey oh my)
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Nintendo is so damn conservative at releasing their back catalog. Color me skeptical they actually release remasters of like 5 different Mario games in the same year on top of a new Paper Mario game. People gonna be salty when it's just 3D World Deluxe and another scuffed Paper Mario in the mold of sticker star/color splash. I could see them doing something with Mario 64 for the anniversary though, be it just throwing it on NSO or doing a proper remaster or remake of it.

But both galaxy games and sunshine releasing on top of all the other shit? Color me skeptical.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2020-03-30 at 07:06 PM.

I guess we’ll see. They’ve been rumored to be working on Super Mario All Stars 2, which would be the 3d games, for years now. It’s possible this is more of the same and we won’t see much, but the timing would make a ton of sense.
    We all know Nintendo could sell Sunshine and Mario 64 remasters by them self for $60 each.

3D World Deluxe and a Galaxy 1+2 pack together also likely sell for $60 each.

There is no way in hell Nintendo will put all these games together for a single $60 price point.

The only way I could see Nintendo even humoring it is if they're all just emulated shit with no real work done(outside of 3D world anyways). Even then they might think they're leaving money on the table with it.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2020-03-30 at 07:15 PM.

We all know Nintendo could sell Sunshine and Mario 64 remasters by them self for $60 each.

3D World Deluxe and a Galaxy 1+2 pack together also likely sell for $60 each.

There is no way in hell Nintendo will put all these games together for a single $60 price point.

The only way I could see Nintendo even humoring it is if they're all just emulated shit with no real work done(outside of 3D world anyways). Even then they might think they're leaving money on the table with it.
    I feel like sunshine and onward they could probably just uprezz and still sell them seperately for 40 dollars each, i couldnt see many people paying more than 10 - 15 for 64.

if they were proper remasters i think all of them could sell full price.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I feel like sunshine and onward they could probably just uprezz and still sell them seperately for 40 dollars each, i couldnt see many people paying more than 10 - 15 for 64.

if they were proper remasters i think all of them could sell full price.
    Yea an emulated Mario 64 you might as well just throw on NSO. A remastered one using assets from SMO though? That would definitely sell for $60.

Sunshine is at cult following status now, and I think they could just bare bones emulate the shit and it would still sell for $60 lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to buy a PS4 Pro, but the leaked Mario news has me rethinking that choice !

- - - Updated - - -

Sunshine is at cult following status now, and I think they could just bare bones emulate the shit and it would still sell for $60 lmao.
    Exactly /10 chars
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I was going to buy a PS4 Pro, but the leaked Mario news has me rethinking that choice
    As the above said I would buy a PS4 Pro right now, if you really want to play some PS4 games and have no other way in meantime just get cheap base model. PS5 literally has PS4 Pro compatibility mode even for the games not improved on PS5 it will play them the same as the PS4 Pro does. Just seems like a redundant purchase atm.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I was going to buy a PS4 Pro, but the leaked Mario news has me rethinking that choice !
    ps5 is already confirmed to be bc and releasing this year why on earth would you buy a pro now?

The Mario news today is pretty exciting. If they do package the 3D games as one title the value would be tremendous.
    If they don't call it Super Mario All Stars 2 someone fucked up