15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    I've gotten numerous egss from all sizes of shadows in the water, so I am not sure it's set in stone.

On the note of AC, is there a way to stay inside Timmy's menu when you are selling? It's annoying that I can stay within the menu to buy stuff but not sell...

Also, in regards to 1st party Nintendo games never being on sale, Gamestop itself is selling several of them on sale now, such as BotW for $40 and others: https://www.gamestop.com/search/?q=s...1EIn6K9WNiLOKQ
    There isn't a way to stay in the menu, but you can select any number of things to sell at once by pressing A and then selling them all with +

10+ Year Old Account
    Animal crossing is now BANNED in china.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/202...orship_scuffle

The egg festival was literally the worst. It didn’t help the Easter bunny looked like one of the things from Friday Nights at Freddy’s - it just added to the horror of it all.

Five nights? zoomers pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Animal crossing is now BANNED in china.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/202...orship_scuffle
    Not banned so much as hasn't even been approved to be sold in China yet and thus import shops get shut down if they have it. This is literally how 90% of game work in mainland China not just AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Not banned so much as hasn't even been approved to be sold in China yet and thus import shops get shut down if they have it. This is literally how 90% of game work in mainland China not just AC.
    Well it will never be approved to be on sale either.

10+ Year Old Account
    MY stimulus check will be dedicated to getting a Switch once prices go back to normal...which I don't expect anytime soon, sigh.

I hope the Mario anniversary HD ports leak is real.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    MY stimulus check will be dedicated to getting a Switch once prices go back to normal...which I don't expect anytime soon, sigh.

I hope the Mario anniversary HD ports leak is real.
    i think a lot of people are doing that. ive still got an income rn and my partner and i are both getting a check. most of ours is going into savings but theyre going to use some of theirs so that they can get their own switch

- - - Updated - - -

also if you frequent any of the retail subreddits or know anyone in retail i think you know that people are constantly calling or asking for switches and animal crossing at wal-mart and target
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well it will never be approved to be on sale either.
    Nor will the vast, vast majority of Switch games so such a non point. NSMBU, MK8D and SMO are literally the only 3 Switch games approved to be sold in China but people are trying to make a point out of just AC? lol.

it doesnt really take much to get banned in china.

winnie the pooh is banned because of a meme lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Nor will the vast, vast majority of Switch games so such a non point. NSMBU, MK8D and SMO are literally the only 3 Switch games approved to be sold in China but people are trying to make a point out of just AC? lol.
    China will ban anything they can't get full control over. Especially if it allows people to communicate.

Need advice.

Might buy the Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing limited edition console. This edition comes with a code instead of a physical copy of the game.

I will buy this from a local "craigslist"-like website here in Germany called ebay-kleinanzeigen (It's out of stock everywhere). The person selling it claims that it's unoppened, however, my main concern is that the code has already been used.

Can you turn the power of the console on and just use the code on the go? I might ask the potential seller to stay until the code is accepted.

Any suggestions?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Need advice.

Might buy the Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing limited edition console. This edition comes with a code instead of a physical copy of the game.

I will buy this from a local "craigslist"-like website here in Germany called ebay-kleinanzeigen (It's out of stock everywhere). The person selling it claims that it's unoppened, however, my main concern is that the code has already been used.

Can you turn the power of the console on and just use the code on the go? I might ask the potential seller to stay until the code is accepted.

Any suggestions?
    Not unless you have portable WiFi to connect the system to. You can tether it to your phone, I think. I've done it with the 3DS so I don't see why not. You will have to create a user account when you turn on the system, then setup the WiFi. After that you can log into the eShop and enter the code. Might want to make sure you have a Nintendo eShop account for the Switch setup as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Need advice.

Any suggestions?
    You would need to have an internet connection, need to setup console with your nintendo account(can make one before hand) probably update the system to access the eshop and then you can put the code in.

I started playing Breath of the Wild recently and it might be one of the best games I have ever played. I bought a Switch for the 'Mons, to be honest. I didn't expect to be swept away by a Zelda game ever again after Ocarina of Time. But here I am.

Can't be literally 3 if Splatoon 2 is also sold there, so that makes at least 4.

figures i go to buy a switch finally and places are either out of shock or jacked up the price $200
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    Can't be literally 3 if Splatoon 2 is also sold there, so that makes at least 4.
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/202...eshop_in_china

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    As per that article they can import games and even consoles.
    We're talking about the games officially sold in China which is 3. Any other game is not approved by the chinese government to be sold there yet, and you're rolling the dice if you try to import it on it being confiscated because China.

We're talking about the games officially sold in China which is 3. Any other game is not approved by the chinese government to be sold there yet, and you're rolling the dice if you try to import it on it being confiscated because China.
    Slight agreement and disagreement. Article is only specifying mainland China. I know Splatoon 2 is sold in Hong Kong, as I have a friend who purchased it there and who I've played against, that was why I mentioned it.

Let's not forget either that ACNH was also already being sold there and then pulled, so that is another game that has already been sold there...
    Last edited by yasiru; 2020-04-16 at 08:38 PM.