I too am shocked that one of the biggest games currently on the market has a special edition switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Lahis Looks like Epic is trying to cash grab as much as possible before they get their asses rekt in their legal disputes with Apple and Google.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, is switch dead? Anyway disgaea 6 and rf5 babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Is this the first time Disgaea is not on playstation? i mean its less of a deal in the west but megaten five, disgaea 6 and a new monster hunter all switch exclusive is going be a hell of a lineup for their domestic sales in japan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Is this the first time Disgaea is not on playstation? i mean its less of a deal in the west but megaten five, disgaea 6 and a new monster hunter all switch exclusive is going be a hell of a lineup for their domestic sales in japan.
    Maybe they sell more on switch. Nis is always in financial trouble to the point where they cant even pay their employees sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Maybe they sell more on switch. Nis is always in financial trouble to the point where they cant even pay their employees sometimes
    Well the Switch is basically the Vita XL so it makes sense.

Whelp after 9 years the 3DS is officially dead....RIP

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...r_twitter_news

The Verge reported today that the Japanese Nintendo website has discontinued the Nintendo 3DS line of systems, ending production on the nine-year console and putting the DS brand of gaming handhelds, which started 16 years ago in Japan, to rest.

It was previously reported that Nintendo had already ended production on the New Nintendo 3DS and older systems, leaving the larger variants of the New Nintendo 3DS and 2DS as the remaining consoles on sale, but now that has been confirmed, with the Japanese Nintendo website saying "the production of the Nintendo 3DS series has been discontinued" on all product pages. The Nintendo of America site has removed all traces of the system outside of the support section.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Disgaea 5 sold like dog shit on PS4 and the Switch version might of saved their company(and NISA who remains profitable even when their parent company isn't) that was near bankrupt.

10+ Year Old Account

Nothing interesting...

A new Monster Hunter is nothing interesting. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Yeah i dont care abaut it .

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Damn, is switch dead? Anyway disgaea 6 and rf5 babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    No, everybody just all mad at Nintendo over the Mario collection and the slower year for software(ostensibly).

Now that Sony/retail surprised us all on the preorders(I'm not salty, I got one, lol) and then confirmed Horizon 2 is also on PS4 as well, they are mad at someone else and Nintendo is back looking good again. Lowkey selling like hotcakes during all this I expect. Mario collection numbers will be interesting if we get any, but I bet they sell a ton on the eshop if the physical is as rare as I guess.

And yes, Disgaea ftw.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2020-09-17 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Nothing interesting...
    Dude Hades is fucking awsome!

I downloaded it and having an awsome time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    No, everybody just all mad at Nintendo over the Mario collection and the slower year for software(ostensibly).

Now that Sony/retail surprised us all on the preorders(I'm not salty, I got one, lol) and then confirmed Horizon 2 is also on PS4 as well, they are mad at someone else and Nintendo is back looking good again. Lowkey selling like hotcakes during all this I expect. Mario collection numbers will be interesting if we get any, but I bet they sell a ton on the eshop if the physical is as rare as I guess.

And yes, Disgaea ftw.
    I only asked cause there was a mini and nobody even posted about it

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Man you say that but zoomers and moviebob types were going nuclear there was no smash announcement in the partner direct.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man you say that but zoomers and moviebob types were going nuclear there was no smash announcement in the partner direct.
    Moviebob is a stupid fuck so I would ignore everything that wanker says.

Really, the only interesting games coming out of that direct are Ori and Rune Factory 5, but otherwise, more meh. I've never liked Monster Hunter personally and the rest looks yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Whelp after 9 years the 3DS is officially dead....RIP

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...r_twitter_news
    well there is always used ones.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny is coming to 2021
    sourcemggamer
    Last edited by andrewmacmillan; 2020-09-18 at 11:26 AM.

After Odyssey, 64 really does show its age.

Mario has same basic moves and jumps in both games, but 64 controls a lot stiffer than newer games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    After Odyssey, 64 really does show its age.

Mario has same basic moves and jumps in both games, but 64 controls a lot stiffer than newer games.
    My copies still in the mail but from what i'm hearing Sunshine and Galaxy are being described as actual clean up HD versions but 64 apparently feels like just a iffy rom. I've no love for it since i never had a 64 but folks who are diehards for that game seem unhappy.