Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    It will obviously affect Switch sales, you'd have to be crazy to think otherwise.
    If the next gen launch was going to effect Switch sales then Switch wouldn't be literally having it's best selling year by a mile in the year when they launch.

PS4 sales have fallen off steep, MS doesn't report sales to avoid being laughed at but we can assume Xbox One sales are non existent as well. Meanwhile the Switch is on pace to sell more this year then the PS4 did in any single year.

People buying switch's give absolutely 0 fucks about the imminent next gen launch, because they're not buying a Switch to play games that are on PS5 and XSX.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still wish switch had a big holiday game because everything this year has been mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh

First, my position is not that gaming consoles are sold in a vacuum. There is some crossover.

I'm just curious. Why would the Xbox launch affect Switch sales, but Switch launch not affect Xbox sales? If the situation were exactly reversed and the Switch launched this holiday but the Xbox Series X had been out a few years, would its sales be impacted by the Switch the same way you assume the Switch's sales will be impacted by the Series X?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I still wish switch had a big holiday game because everything this year has been mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh
    Here you go, this will probably be better than any launch games on next gen consoles besides maybe Demon's Souls(though I admit, I have a soft spot for Miles and Spider-Cat), it just came out, and it's a Switch console exclusive for now:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/hades

Granted, it's a little early. I wish they had Odyssey 2 this holiday myself, but I know that won't happen. When is that Pokemon Snap 2 and the new Bravely Default coming out?

No rush but I also want Silksong really bad, lol, but don't rush it. I'll play it when it is ready.

In the meantime, I'm on P5R on my PS4 Pro and I just discovered Re:ZERO so I'm like, having the time of my life right now, lol.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2020-10-22 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there is pokemon dlc...OH wait...

I still wait for Bravely Default II date. (but there are rumors from Austria that it will be delayed to next year)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    First, my position is not that gaming consoles are sold in a vacuum. There is some crossover.

I'm just curious. Why would the Xbox launch affect Switch sales, but Switch launch not affect Xbox sales? If the situation were exactly reversed and the Switch launched this holiday but the Xbox Series X had been out a few years, would its sales be impacted by the Switch the same way you assume the Switch's sales will be impacted by the Series X?

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go, this will probably be better than any launch games on next gen consoles besides maybe Demon's Souls(though I admit, I have a soft spot for Miles and Spider-Cat), it just came out, and it's a Switch console exclusive for now:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/hades

Granted, it's a little early. I wish they had Odyssey 2 this holiday myself, but I know that won't happen. When is that Pokemon Snap 2 and the new Bravely Default coming out?

No rush but I also want Silksong really bad, lol, but don't rush it. I'll play it when it is ready.

In the meantime, I'm on P5R on my PS4 Pro and I just discovered Re:ZERO so I'm like, having the time of my life right now, lol.
    I mean, i have it on pc but im talking about exclusive

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well there is pokemon dlc...OH wait...

I still wait for Bravely Default II date. (but there are rumors from Austria that it will be delayed to next year)
    I was hoping for it, but its not looking good for this year

Amazon already delayed my Bravely Default order from Dec 2020 to Dec 2021(placeholder I would reckon it will release before spring, maybe summer at latest) so pretty sure we don't get it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Amazon already delayed my Bravely Default order from Dec 2020 to Dec 2021(placeholder I would reckon it will release before spring, maybe summer at latest) so pretty sure we don't get it this year.
    Yeah, not looking good.

https://n4g.com/news/2379882/square-...velop-anything

Pretty good showcase (not in my interests, but can see it being pretty good announcements)
    Bravely Default 2 release date is Feburary 26th now, aswell as seemingly big updates from the feed back they got, being showcased in an upcoming seperate video
    Age of Calamity demo and a few other stuff

15+ Year Old Account
    2021 will be the switches best year even if theres no xeno game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    [

Pretty good showcase (not in my interests, but can see it being pretty good announcements)
    Bravely Default 2 release date is Feburary 26th now, aswell as seemingly big updates from the feed back they got, being showcased in an upcoming seperate video
    Age of Calamity demo and a few other stuff
    Freaking knew it. Delayed .

Bravely Default 2 and Ryza 2 on same day. Way to screw over weeb wallets LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryza i hear is gona be garbage. So save your money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ryza i hear is gona be garbage. So save your money.
    1 was great, why would 2 be garbage?

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing compared to jan 24th 2017.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 was great, why would 2 be garbage?

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing compared to jan 24th 2017.
    Look at Fairy tail game and you will see. (yes i got burned)

2021 will be the switches best year even if theres no xeno game
    One of these mini's I think they are gonna drop P4G on Switch. It is just a guess, but those two games are a perfect match, and I'd like to think in 2021, life finds a way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Look at Fairy tail game and you will see. (yes i got burned)
    Their b team games are never as good as their atelier games. Relatively speaking since they're a 6/10 studio

is bravely default continuous or is it like ff where each entry is seperate
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    is bravely default continuous or is it like ff where each entry is seperate
    Well a character at 1.24 looks like Agnes from 1. Very close to it. Tho one of the characters could be a kid from parents.

New video:
    Last edited by Yunru; 2020-10-28 at 09:35 PM.

“we deliberately made the game difficult for testing to get in every battle systems"

"thanks for your feedback the game is too hard so we put in a casual mode"

OK.... Also thier big innovation is meters filling up and exclamation marks to highlight turns in response to feedback. Impressive...

15+ Year Old Account
    Disingenuous. Its not an innovative feature, just a new ui element for clarity in a game that needed it. Im very impressed they listened and care enough to improve it as much as they have