15+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad bayo took so long. It means the team probably studied dmc 5. Mother gaia blesses me with top tier action games

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You know what isn't cool, a person judging what is cool based on twitch chat. They watch people like xqc ffs, you think that is cool?

Bayo >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dante. More swag, more style and has a far better voice actress that oozes it.

First I was watching it on YouTube, second they happen to have the same opinion as me, I am not saying it just because they are.

Everyone knows Bayonetta is a poor ripoff of DMC since the day Bayonetta 1 was revealed.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was really hoping we would have seen astral chain 2 instead of baya but otherwise I enjoyed the direct.
    Quite afew games I already planned on getting and that remaster of that old snes game from my childhood is tempting, if not for my switch being currently at my sister house I would dl it tonight.
    Don’t really plan on uping my online subscription atm, will have to see what the price ends up being.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    First I was watching it on YouTube
    The only thing less cool then twitch chat is youtube chat. Congrats on proving you aren't a good judge of what is cool.

Everyone knows Bayonetta is a poor ripoff of DMC since the day Bayonetta 1 was revealed.
    Rip off? Might want to do some research there genius. Hideki Kamiya ripping himself off, you can't be serious.

The only thing less cool then twitch chat is youtube chat. Congrats on proving you aren't a good judge of what is cool.
    That's an amazing argument! I surrender!

That's an amazing argument! I surrender!
    Wise move since you don't even realize DMC and Bayonetta was created by the same people.

Wise move since you don't even realize DMC and Bayonetta was created by the same people.
    You assumed I watched it on Twitch, then you assumed my opinion was based on a live stream chat, now you are assuming I don't know the developing teams of my favorite games... Keep assuming everything about people based on your limited mindset, that will get you far in life.

He, and his team, only worked in DMC1 and if he is so creative why is he copying so much stuff from DMC4 and 5?

He, and his team, only worked in DMC1 and if he is so creative why is he copying so much stuff from DMC4 and 5?
    Ah the copout now that you're sad your edgelord character was created by the same dude who created the swag babe that demolishes him. How cute.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox...evil-may-cry-4

https://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/bayonetta-2

Look at how un cool both user and critic scores all for DMC4 compared to the best game of its kind, looks like they really missed Kamiya.

Ah the copout now that you're sad your edgelord character was created by the same dude who created the swag babe that demolishes him. How cute.
    You keep assuming I didn't know about the Little Devils team...

Now it's my turn to assume something, you have 18k posts here and based on your replies you just want someone to debate with you and give you attention so goodbye.

15+ Year Old Account
    First I was watching it on YouTube, second they happen to have the same opinion as me, I am not saying it just because they are.

Except bayo 1 was betterr than every dmc till 5 but sure

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Except bayo 1 was betterr than every dmc till 5 but sure
    Better than DMC2 at best...

15+ Year Old Account
    1 hasnt aged, 2 is garbage, 3 is slow and archaic, 4 has too much down time and half the game is just going backwards. Bayo 1 and dmc 5 are toppest of tiers

Bayonetta 1 and 2 both have better critic and user reviews then any DMC game besides the original which surprise surprise was made by Kamiya... DMC1 definitely didn't age well though so if it released as is today it would review like shit but back then at least it was pretty hype.

DMC5 is the first DMC game to even be close to reaching Bayonetta, and that was after he gave them 2 Bayonetta games to get ideas from and after their flopping of DMC.

You must live in a alternate universe if you think DMC 3 and 4 where even close to Bayonetta 1 and 2. That's not the general consensus of fans of the genre at all and sounds like stanning overload. DMC5 is close to being on par with Bayo, it took them a lot of games to even get there.

1 hasnt aged, 2 is garbage, 3 is slow and archaic, 4 has too much down time and half the game is just going backwards. Bayo 1 and dmc 5 are toppest of tiers
    I'd say DMC5 > DMC3 > DMC4(limited budget but still cool) > Bayonetta 2 > DMC1 > Bayonetta 1 > DMC2

DMC5 was amazing because they finally had the budget and the developers they always dreamed about but were never able to have because of Capcom's executives and dead lines.
    Last edited by Sughs; 2021-09-23 at 11:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well in other news, rune factor 5 is coming out march 22nd yeeee

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/09/rune...h-25-in-europe

I always found myself frustrated with the DMC games because all I really wanted was to play as Vergil rather than Dante. Granted that was possible but more so as an afterthought.

Should of been day and date here like their shitty story of seasons game was. If they had to choose one to be day and date then it should of been RF5, not that abomination.

It will also be the first entry in the series to allow same sex marriage which is awesome.

https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/2...zation-blog-2/

15+ Year Old Account
    Should of been day and date here like their shitty story of seasons game was. If they had to choose one to be day and date then it should of been RF5, not that abomination.
    muy true. I just like rf cause of the combat. Straight farming sims are zzz

Bayo 3 news warms my cold, dead heart.