15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    I figured yall already had SMTV previews, lol.

This one is pretty good.

https://www.cgmagonline.com/articles...witch-preview/

I don't like to get hyped and be let down, but this one has got me pretty hyped tbh.
    Tech and I's smt 5 preview was tms tbh. And people should be hyped. This is 4 years in the making with persona 5 money
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-10-25 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    They need to release the new membership already so I can play OoT lol.
    Here, here!

Big sad that Paper Mario isn't launching with it.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Well it seems the emulation of OoT is fucked so ill wait until its fixed if its fixed at all.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I cannot believe people fell for the nintendo emulation meme once again and this time even saw paying rent for it as worth it.

The power of branding and nostalgia i guess. But people going "i can't believe nintendo ripped me off with dogshit roms!" for like the 8th time i can think of like its something they could have never foreseen is absurd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I cannot believe people fell for the nintendo emulation meme once again and this time even saw paying rent for it as worth it.

The power of branding and nostalgia i guess. But people going "i can't believe nintendo ripped me off with dogshit roms!" for like the 8th time i can think of like its something they could have never foreseen is absurd.
    Its whatever. Voice of cards tomorrow and smt 5 in a few weeks so no time for 80 year old games anyway

You can't rip Nintendo for advertising to nostalgia anymore, the industry came around to Nintendo, and now it's just all like that.

That said, I'm not at all playing into the trope that all Nintendo games are the same re-release. The differences between most all the Mario and Zelda games for example, are not only quite apparent, but also very important to me.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2021-10-26 at 04:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Dont forget the final boss music:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SdyEun_Pls

Well you kinda have to finish every quest in game to be able to fight him and use every ability, so yeah people will miss him.
    Yeah that's true...but it's just soooo gooooooood :3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OoT emulation isn't unplayable levels of bad, but it's the worst official iteration of the game yet.
    Make your own groups!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    That steam deck is looking mighty fine right now

Like im not gonna shill for nintendo here cause I think its digusting how much they are charging but is all the bitching on the emulation problems overblown just cause people are hating on the price point ?

i'll still be paying for this shitshow when Banjo and Paper Mario are released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Like im not gonna shill for nintendo here cause I think its digusting how much they are charging but is all the bitching on the emulation problems overblown just cause people are hating on the price point ?

I was fine with the price point. Not fine with a game performing poorly, regardless of how old it is.

Star Fox seems fine. Played all but one or two missions and didn't notice any obvious issues.

And yes, Paper Mario and Banjo can't come soon enough. Hopefully without performance issues 20+ years later.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Its whatever. Voice of cards tomorrow and smt 5 in a few weeks so no time for 80 year old games anyway
    Fuckin' word.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post

From what i understand a few of the games are using shitty roms of a japanese version of the game that actually had touch ups for the releases we all know in the west. Zelda in particular is effectively a step back from the n64 release unless you played the japanese original with messed up textures and bugs even speed runners would go "woah now, thats a bit much." at.

It just amazes me how Nintendo could even fuck up emulating their own games. Like we aren't even talking gamecube/wii games here but n64. Emulation in Mario 3D All Stars was near perfect to the native versions and ran at higher resolutions then this shit as well, and 2 of those games where gc/wii games even lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Nintendo has never really cared about power. And understand power is not what sells consoles (this is a Myth that needs to ends). It is all about the quality of the games, it doesn't matter how strong the console is so long as the games are good.

Also, games in general are moving away from physical media anyway. It wont surprise me if consoles all go digital only soon.
    More raw power if what comes natural when your upgrading hardware to a new generation.
    Unless Nintendo decides to keep on using the current Nividea SOC any new device will be more powerfull.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    More raw power if what comes natural when your upgrading hardware to a new generation.
    Unless Nintendo decides to keep on using the current Nividea SOC any new device will be more powerfull.
    I am more arguing against Nintendo will release a console as powerful or more powerful than the PS5 or Xbox Series X.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    Winback can't save and mario kart can't save ghost data because it can't detect the controller pak. Good god lol

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Winback can't save and mario kart can't save ghost data because it can't detect the controller pak. Good god lol
    Ya I'm happy I held off from getting the membership.

I am a sucker for Majora's Mask so I may get it then unless the emulation is dog shit on that as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Welp Digimon Survive delayed again to "some time in 2022". I think those rumours they had some colossal fuck up and had to restart from scratch wasn't just rumours at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp Digimon Survive delayed again to "some time in 2022". I think those rumours they had some colossal fuck up and had to restart from scratch wasn't just rumours at this point.
    Oh damn I thought that game had already came out... I feel like it was announced so long ago.