Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Rune Factory 5 is officially coming to PC.

Will be nice to play it with more than 20fps.
    Lol. Lmao even. You actually think the problem is the hardware, dont you?
    Oh you poor naive fuckwit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Xenoblade 3 isn't being rushed, it got moved from Sep to July because Splatoon 3 couldn't make the summer so they didn't have the manufacturing ready for the CE. This is fairly obvious if you paid attention to literally anything Nintendo.

Your entire post reads like someone clueless on the fact Nintendo sits on finished games all the time looking for perfect release windows and only their absolute heaviest hitting games are sent out exactly when they're ready.

But hey, 2 post account coming with the amazing conspiracy theory that Nintendo used the real life war as an excuse to delay an unfinished game, what a cutie we have here. At least post that tin foil on your main account.
    "it didnt get rushed but it got rushed"

Ok retard.

"a company would never lie"
    Hmmm, what sounds better, admitting incompetence and having to apologize for delaying, or using [insert current event] to virtue signla AND use it as an excuse as to why you're delaying your game. Nah, a company with ties to the yakuza would never do that :^)
    Last edited by Blizzaga; 2022-06-24 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I will say I do think that Western gaming has gotten worse. Bioware, Bethesda, and Blizzard who were some of the best developers in the world in the 2000s are now all pretty bad/mediocre. The only western devs that I think are amazing still are most of Sony's first party studios and Rockstar. I think the problem is that a lot of Western devs are really obsessed with high fidelity massive open worlds, whereas other than like Square Enix, most Japanese devs are focused more on the quality of the experience. Persona 5 is never going to be the most impressive game graphically, but I'd take that any day over AC: Valhalla or whatever.

Japanese devs are definitely carrying right now.
    Think it really depends what kind of game you play and what style you enjoy more than anything else. I look at my installed Steam games and it's all stuff I play at least semi-regularly and the only two Japanese ones are Sekiro and Elden Ring. Rest, including Doom Eternal, Hades, Hollow Knight, God of War, Subnautica, two Total Wars, Disco Elysium, and Deep Rock Galactic are all Western, fairly recent and darn good. But definitely in terms of RPGs and open world games Japan has been doing a lot of stuff while with some exceptions AAA Western devs have mostly tried to out-Skyrim Skyrim to quite mixed results. The indie scene is far more vibrant thankfully which is why I'm always confused when people say there's nothing good that gets released anymore. Maybe if you limit your horizons to Call of Duty #21 and AssCreed #16. I don't have the time to play half the games I want to play half as much as I want to myself.

My Switch mostly exists to play Smash with a friend and replay Metroid Dread. Then again I generally don't like JRPGs but I gotta get my hands on Persona 5 at some point or another.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzaga View Post
    "it didnt get rushed but it got rushed"

Ok retard.
    Oh look at this throwaway account cutie, moving a game from Sep to July only implies it's rushed if the game wouldn't already be ready for a July release. I know this must be a complicated concept for you to grasp but when Splatoon was slated to be a summer release there was no way in hell Nintendo was going to release XC3 at almost the exact same time.

You dont actually believe that "muhkraine" bullshit excuse, do you?

The game just wasnt finished. Simple as.

They're rushing things for some reason.
    Sure, because the first mission being literally "totally not russia" invading a country just as they fucking did irl would have gone super well with no backlash and it's simply "not finished"...

Did you even think of maybe they don't want to release at the worst time possible and avoid a total PR disaster? That'd be reviving a series and immediately gutting it with a machete
    Not the first time a game is held back cause of real world events that would just be bad taste to release/release as is

Oh you poor naive fuckwit.
    Yes, hardware IS a part of its subpar performance. PCs are often WAY beefier, so they can likely just bruteforce the framerates to a higher and more stable level, despite the game not being well optimized
    Last edited by Shakzor; 2022-06-24 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Sure, because the first mission being literally "totally not russia" invading a country just as they fucking did irl would have gone super well with no backlash and it's simply "not finished"...

Did you even think of maybe they don't want to release at the worst time possible and avoid a total PR disaster? That'd be reviving a series and immediately gutting it with a machete
    Not the first time a game is held back cause of real world events that would just be bad taste to release/release as is
    Dude literally doesn't even know the history because it's not even the first time Advanced Wars was delayed due to real life events(let alone any other game). Game came out Sep 10th 2001 in the US, we all know what happened the next day which led to the european release that was supposed to come out later that week being delayed for months.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Jailbreaking my 3ds is probably the best decision I've ever made, mainly because now I can put Rom hacks on it. Already got Pokemon Unbound up and running.
    Another fun thing you can do is overclock it and do custom themes

- - - Updated - - -

Xenoblade 3 is also being rushed out. Thats the reason the CE is dogshit this time. No time. Fuck, you dont even get the CE contents on game release, they send it months later.
    Yes. I don't know why you dont just stay on 4chan though

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Advance Wars is finished, it's just half assed and people were really critical of the developers for not having expanded on the multiplayer features that should be considered standard in games today.

The point is that the PC version can brute force its way to a better performance. Even just looking at the trailer you can tell it performs better.

Xenoblade 3 is also being rushed out. Thats the reason the CE is dogshit this time. No time. Fuck, you dont even get the CE contents on game release, they send it months later.
    Hasn't the rumor been lately that Nintendo is completing games and holding them to fill out their release calendar? I find it more likely that XBC3 was moved up to fill out the calendar and not because of any internal pressure from Nintendo to hurry up and put it out. I mean, Miyamoto invented the saying about this. Is there any evidence Nintendo is rushing XBC3?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Hasn't the rumor been lately that Nintendo is completing games and holding them to fill out their release calendar? I find it more likely that XBC3 was moved up to fill out the calendar and not because of any internal pressure from Nintendo to hurry up and put it out. I mean, Miyamoto invented the saying about this. Is there any evidence Nintendo is rushing XBC3?
    how bout the little fact that they dont even have the physical boxes ready? You dont get the CE contents until months after the "release"? How bout the fact that it got rushed so hard you can only order the CE directly from nintendo because they couldnt handle logistics in time?

Splatoon wasnt ready. AW isnt ready.

SO they threw XB under the bus to pad their summer releases, and now the quality of the CE has massively suffered for it. XB2, XDE, XX had amazing CEs. This is literal cheap shit trash i expect from scamco games.
    Last edited by Blizzaga; 2022-06-24 at 04:39 PM.

how bout the little fact that they dont even have the physical boxes ready? You dont get the CE contents until months after the "release"? How bout the fact that it got rushed so hard you can only order the CE directly from nintendo because they couldnt handle logistics in time?

Splatoon wasnt ready. AW isnt ready.

SO they threw XB under the bus to pad their summer releases, and now the quality of the CE has massively suffered for it. XB2, XDE, XX had amazing CEs. This is literal cheap shit trash i expect from scamco games.
    This seems to be a difficult concept for you to grasp.

Xenoblade 3 is ready for a July release.

Nintendo is not going to double up and release it around the same time as Splatoon 3.

Splatoon 3 had a minor delay, Xenoblade gets pushed up. CE contents are not ready to be manufactured by July but has nothing to do with the game itself being finished or not.

And spare the bullshit about Xenoblade 2 CE being better than 3. It had a fucking CD, you still listen to physical CDs in 2022? Other than that it had an artbook and a steelbook. Guess what the XC3 CE has? Oh yea, an artbook and a steelbook. My man really fucking mad about a CD that had 5 tracks on it and not even the full OST. Straight up seething. Hilarious. If you want to get technical the artbooks aren't even equal and the XC3 one has 30 additional pages.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2022-06-24 at 04:59 PM.

This seems to be a difficult concept for you to grasp.

Xenoblade 3 is ready for a July release.

Nintendo is not going to double up and release it around the same time as Splatoon 3.

Splatoon 3 had a minor delay, Xenoblade gets pushed up. CE contents are not ready to be manufactured by July but has nothing to do with the game itself being finished or not.

And spare the bullshit about Xenoblade 2 CE being better than 3. It had a fucking CD, you still listen to physical CDs in 2022? Other than that it had an artbook and a steelbook. Guess what the XC3 CE has? Oh yea, an artbook and a steelbook. My man really fucking mad about a CD that had 5 tracks on it and not even the full OST. Straight up seething. Hilarious. If you want to get technical the artbooks aren't even equal and the XC3 one has 30 additional pages.
    Except it wasnt ready for a july release, or they'd have the logistics and additional physical content sorted out
    XB2 had a hardcover larger than A4 artbook and a beautiful box. This has a tiny artbook that i could print on my HP deskjet and comes in nintendo's standard carboard box they use for everything they dont give a fuck about, like tokyo mirage sessions and fatal frame

Except it wasnt ready for a july release, or they'd have the logistics and additional physical content sorted out
    XB2 had a hardcover larger than A4 artbook and a beautiful box. This has a tiny artbook that i could print on my HP deskjet and comes in nintendo's standard carboard box they use for everything they dont give a fuck about, like tokyo mirage sessions and fatal frame
    Are you really that clueless that you don't understand a game being playable has nothing to do with manufacturing physical products and when something was originally intended for a Sep release they aren't going to magically be able to produce it 2 months earlier if they didn't already have the manufacturing lines prepped for it. Imagine thinking because CE books aren't printed yet that the game itself is rushed or not finished. VG called you from the start with the 4Chan user poke, hilarious.

You're absolutely finished with this argument. Guys look the box is different, you know because one has XC2 artwork and the other has XC3 artwork lol... otherwise exact same box.

Artbook is also exact same dimensions, both hardcovers and the XC3 one is 250 pages while the XC2 one is only 220. Let's see where your imagination takes you in the next reply.

Actually let me add the killing blow... I just remembered the XC2SE was $100 and the 3 one is $90. Literally saving $10 to not have a crappy CD in the box. But that XC2SE was so amazing right?

Want to go further?

Didn't even have a steelbook.

Had a crappy paper back art book. Wow that XC3SE sure is such a downgrade!
    Last edited by Tech614; 2022-06-24 at 06:11 PM.

That's a big leap in logic, imo. The release date was moved up. I believe, if I'm understanding, that you are implying this means that the game's release date was moved up(by Nintendo, not monolithsoft) in order to fill gaps in their release schedule. However, one could just as easily infer that the release date was moved up by monolithsoft due to the game being ready ahead of schedule and instead it is the manufacturers of the physical products(Nintendo plus contractors) who are struggling to catch up, no?

Why is one scenario more likely than the other?

Are you really that clueless that you don't understand a game being playable has nothing to do with manufacturing physical products and when something was originally intended for a Sep release they aren't going to magically be able to produce it 2 months earlier if they didn't already have the manufacturing lines prepped for it. Imagine thinking because CE books aren't printed yet that the game itself is rushed or not finished. VG called you from the start with the 4Chan user poke, hilarious.

You're absolutely finished with this argument. Guys look the box is different, you know because one has XC2 artwork and the other has XC3 artwork lol... otherwise exact same box.

Artbook is also exact same dimensions, both hardcovers and the XC3 one is 250 pages while the XC2 one is only 220. Let's see where your imagination takes you in the next reply.

Actually let me add the killing blow... I just remembered the XC2SE was $100 and the 3 one is $90. Literally saving $10 to not have a crappy CD in the box. But that XC2SE was so amazing right?

Want to go further?

>amerimutt versions
    lol, lmao even. You get what you fucking deserve, which is nothing, considering you mutts refused to even bring over xenoblade and NoE paid for it themselves.
    Last edited by Blizzaga; 2022-06-24 at 06:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I didn't say that, I'm saying it's scummy behavior. And I wouldn't rule out exactly pressure from a company to get their workers to do it in some cases.
    Are booth babes more or less scummy than cheerleaders, weigh-in/ring girls, ice girls, and carshow girls?

They're all doing more or less the same thing. None of them are scummy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account

Want to go further?

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/en_gb/x...Social+Content

Please note: if you reserve the Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Collector’s Edition, you will receive the packaged Xenoblade Chronicles 3 game software when it launches on July 29th. The additional contents of the Collector’s Edition (Nintendo Switch SteelBook® case, softcover concept art book and outer box packaging) will be delivered separately at a later date (expected delivery timing: autumn 2022). All items will be shipped with free delivery.

They have a problem with delivery for sure.
    Also, why no music CD QQ. This is kinda best part of xenoblade collections.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

>amerimutt versions
    lol, lmao even. You get what you fucking deserve, which is nothing, considering you mutts refused to even bring over xenoblade and NoE paid for it themselves.
    The european versions are either worse(XCX), same(XC2) or slightly better(XCDE) so what a hell of an argument you got there.

Speaking of shitty boxes like you wanted to claim XC3SE had...

What was that about "amerimutt" versions again? Your CE literally looks like a box for an HDMI cable.

So unless you want to pretend like you can speak japanese and live in Japan which we know you can't and don't, you got the same shitty or even worse CEs the rest of the west did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also, why no music CD QQ. This is kinda best part of xenoblade collections.
    If by best part you mean worst part sure. 5 song CD has always been a shit bonus to a CE and XC3SE is $10 cheaper than XC2 by not having it. If you want the OST buy the actual OST when it releases, not some joke ass sound selection bullshit they include in CEs.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Are booth babes more or less scummy than cheerleaders, weigh-in/ring girls, ice girls, and carshow girls?

They're all doing more or less the same thing. None of them are scummy.
    Are we really piling on more whatsaboutism? After the convo was dropped yesterday?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Are we really piling on more whatsaboutism? After the convo was dropped yesterday?
    Seems like it, I guess that's how internet forums work.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.