Automata is a great game if you commit to completing it, imo. First I had the original game, then bought game of Yhora on PS4, but recently bought the Become as Gods edition on XSX because IIRC it runs at 4k 60 on XSX, albeit with many popins. So really I've bought the game twice, plus 1 xpak(I can't remember if game of yhora was a free upgrade, but I think I paid). Good game to support for me, I want to see more games like this so my money went right to it. It wasn't on gamepass when I got my XSX so I had to pay, but got a good deal on the physical copy. I believe it is my second purchased Xbox game after the remastered Stanley Parable(meh, imo). I'd say my next Xbox game may be Rogue Legacy 2. If you like weird action anime you will probably like Automata. It also has some cool gameplay juxtaposition. Game has sold very well so far.

https://www.siliconera.com/nier-auto...illion-copies/

Only warning is, it is very easy not to "get" this game and to kinda teeter out on it and move on until it gets the hooks in. IMHO, it is worth pushing through. A solid, memorable game with some initial friction/boredom for me that eventually turned into great enjoyment. Also, after the game, I did read a lot about it online, kinda like Elden Ring, so it's got that kinda lore. Astral Chain is also amazing, and so is Bayo 2(honestly I skip cutscenes in Bayonetta games, especially the first one, but that gameplay though).
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2022-06-29 at 08:57 PM.

Hell yeah, am ready to not get a XC3 Special Edition today aswell! They doing a 2nd run and limited to 1 per household rather than 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Hell yeah, am ready to not get a XC3 Special Edition today aswell! They doing a 2nd run and limited to 1 per household rather than 2
    This isn't a 2nd run, its the first lol. No one got it the first time, they just shut it down. The problem the first time was their website dying anyways, not even the amount so lets see.

Is there a link for the special edition? This it?

https://www.nintendo.com/store/produ...dition-switch/

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Is there a link for the special edition? This it?

https://www.nintendo.com/store/produ...dition-switch/
    That should be indeed be it. Might unlock in an hour or two.

15+ Year Old Account
    EMPTY CART, INFINITE WAITING ROOM, CANT SIGN IN. Sasuga nintendo, you did it again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    EMPTY CART, INFINITE WAITING ROOM, CANT SIGN IN. Sasuga nintendo, you did it again
    I already gave up . I mean you will have to wait for other things to ship later anyway as its still in production. Heck i will try my luck instead with a dealer that ships nintendo stuff.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    There I got it fuck you nintendo

Placed my order and other than having to wait to get in it was relatively painless.

Waiting room right now, it says, "We have a lot of visitors right now.
    Hang in there…we'll be with you soon!
    (And please don't refresh or close this page unless you'd like to leave the line.)"

Also, F-Zero fans unite, lol:

https://www.businessinsider.com/nint...ro-game-2022-6
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2022-06-30 at 08:27 PM.

Good news everyone! The OLED and Lite trailers have been made private. The last time they did this they announced the OLED, so tons of Switch Pro rumors are swirling once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    Good news everyone! The OLED and Lite trailers have been made private. The last time they did this they announced the OLED, so tons of Switch Pro rumors are swirling once again.
    Isn't Nintendo MO more to try to keep on selling older products even if a new one is on the horizon?
    With the OLED model limiting the sales of the older models was a bit more understandable, you don't want to cannibalize the OLED sales with the older model while any new product won't have that issue at all.

Isn't the OLED the new default model anyways? In that regard, no need to keep an ad online if it's the only thing being made anyways.

But for the rumors, someone at Nintendo could order Spaghetti and it'd be taken as "OH GOD! IT'S HAPPENEING! NEW HARDWARE!!" "information"
    Like seriously. People need to fucking stop trying to interpret "patterns" into whatever Nintendo is doing. It's been again and again and again and again that those patterns were indeed, not patterns but coincidences

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Isn't Nintendo MO more to try to keep on selling older products even if a new one is on the horizon?
    With the OLED model limiting the sales of the older models was a bit more understandable, you don't want to cannibalize the OLED sales with the older model while any new product won't have that issue at all.
    They still sell the stuff, but to drive eyeballs to new hardware they private the old hardware trailers.

They are overdue for announcing a new console. I would expect the announcement either this year or the next. Hopefully this year though.

Or they privated the regular one, so people think this is special-er

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys need to stop believing rumors all the time. Switch is locked till the end of next year because of the mario kart dlc. March 2024 at the earliest

You guys need to stop believing rumors all the time. Switch is locked till the end of next year because of the mario kart dlc. March 2024 at the earliest
    New console could be backwards compatible so not sure why that would matter.

People will just never learn and gobble up any and all rumors. Not believing anything until it's announced by Nintendo themselves is seemingly just not as cool as believing all the made up shit by "insider/leaker" #584 that guesses everything possible and then says "told you so!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    People will just never learn and gobble up any and all rumors. Not believing anything until it's announced by Nintendo themselves is seemingly just not as cool as believing all the made up shit by "insider/leaker" #584 that guesses everything possible and then says "told you so!"
    it's not even a bloody insider/reporter that's speculating.
    Nintendo removed/blocked a announcement trailer so that's the basis.